Fallen Angels - Cover

Fallen Angels

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Strange story

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   High Fantasy  

The avenging angel called Anthony was down on Earth to hunt down the deserter angel called Max for his terrible sins with his partner Oscar in an isolated cloud on the outskirts of heaven. They had shared no less than six human females in their care using them for sexual experiments they liked to call “Research” but was totally depraved in the most perverse way possible.

Oscar was confined to the punishment cloud for the remainder of the Earth century cycle but Max had escaped to earth in the form of a Police Sergeant called Mike.

He was fairly well behaved in his role as Mike but he was under the thumb of his female partner called Lucy and decided to play a passive role to her persona because he wanted to stay relatively out of sight and out of mind of all heavenly pursuit. Max who was now known as Mike the cop on Earth was in a position of being dominated by his room mate partner Lucy in the bedroom. It was not truly in Max’s character to behave in such a manner but he put up with it because he had plenty of cover and it was the most convenient answer to his need for secrecy. His downfall was his obsession for Lucy’s younger sister Diane who worked at the hospital as a physicians assistant in training to be a medical doctor. It had started slowly but now was a full-blown romantic relationship with Mike having carnal knowledge of all of Diane’s entryways to paradise with constant daily use. The situation had resulted in Lucy discovering her sister on her knees servicing Mike’s happy cock with her saliva dripping mouth bobbing her pretty head happily like a schoolgirl in training.

Needless to say, the repercussions from the discovery caused Lucy to go into her aggressive dominating stance and Max the bad angel had to correct her immediately. Diane the junior sister watched silently as he instructed the human female in proper respect for an angel

from on high and she was soon reduced to a whimpering female form cringing at his feet.

Mike then took them both in turn and they were more than joyful at the outcome because they were filled with his angelic liquids with no fear of creating a new lifeform because their DNA was not compatible.

Of course, the primary complication facing Anthony the avenging angel was the fact that in the transport portion of his move to Earth he had become a she in the form of a teen aged schoolgirl with a look of complete innocence and not clothes to speak of.

She was scooped up by a foreign taxi driver with poor command of the English language to service his cock in her schoolgirl uniform sans undies in various positions he had aspired to after reading the Kama Sutra. His previous attempts to train his cheating wife in those techniques met with failure and she decided to abandon him and lose her overweight figure trading it in for a skinny one that humped furiously at any opportunity with any male with a horny attitude that demanded instant gratification. Unfortunately, he was not on her agenda of spirited humping as he was only a lowly taxi drier and not worthy of her streamlined figure in her new lifestyle.

Anthony assumed the name of Candy which was one that he was quite fond of after a long training period of mastering sexual intercourse with female humans with a tutor called Candy with the tightest snatch and brown eye that made him addicted to her dedicated pussy giving him all the information he needed to go a good job of blending into human society. Unfortunately, Anthony the avenger formerly called “Claude” was now a pretty young human female and had to reverse her training to receive human spunk rather than give his precious angelic fluids to willing females on Earth. It was quite a jolt for the newly created “Candy” to adjust to bending over and getting down on her pretty knees for any Tom, Dick or Harry rather than humping the females from the rear and inserting his cock into their welcoming entries with angelic authority.

Candy still had the urges of a male but was saddled with a female body and had to make the best of it because it was his job and some angel had to do it and it was his assignment.

Candy was recently filled with human spunk from a young intern as she was looking for Diane, Lucy’s younger sister with her legs up in the saddle of the examination table for her sexual organs. It was a strange experience for her and she found that she had liked the feeling of complete helplessness in that scenario and felt confined even though she was not strapped down like a prisoner.

She even liked the way the doctor whispered the dirty words in her ears as he gave her his long thick cock deep inside her fully stretched vagina. She liked the tightness of her pussy around his invading member and when he finally came deep inside her she could feel the tingle right up in her teeth causing her saliva to fall out of her slack jaw like she was losing control of her bodily functions like a silly schoolgirl or a creature under a spell that robbed her of her free will.

She finally made it to the correct ward where she could find the elusive Diane and she threw her heavenly net of control over her to have her follow her outside to the waiting taxi that would take them to the apartment she had taken residence in with the foreign taxi driver with strong sex-drive and a constant need for pussy that controlled his entire life

She stripped the doctor in training of all her clothes and jumped into the shower with her to explore all her hidden slits, and cracks and hidden secret feminine places that made it all worthwhile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.