Futa's Hot Boss Wish - Cover

Futa's Hot Boss Wish

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Ms. Kim’s Futa Motivation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Ms. Kim’s Futa Motivation - A woman whose company is failing makes a wish to the futa-fairy to inspire her female employees!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I stood trembling, staring at the face of my fourteen-year-old daughter standing in the doorway of the conference room. Normally, this wasn’t a big deal. Yunjin often dropped in after school. The warehouse I’d converted into the office space for my business, Mizzytique, wasn’t too far from Washington High where she attended.

However, today wasn’t the usual office meeting.

The twenty-five employees, all female, of my company were in various states of undress as they openly masturbated, squeezed their round breasts, or were even fingering each other’s pussies or pinching each other’s nipples. Lusts burned out of control, the air filled with the yummy scent of hot pussies.

Britney Rakes, her brassy hair spilled across the conference room table, was still bent over, her ass reddened from my discipline. My head of sales had been such a bitch lately, bad-talking me behind my back, lowering morale among the other workers as my company headed straight for bankruptcy.

It was why I had made my wish and the futa-fairy had answered. B, which was not as strange as her real name, had appeared in my dreams, fucked me with her girl-cock, and transformed me into a futanari. My clit became a huge dick.

And said dick was buried into the pussy of my secretary, Natti.

Natti, the Korean beauty, looked so much like my daughter. She squealed and groaned, her pussy still cumming, milking the last of the girl-jizz from my dick. I had been demonstrating to my employees how they would be rewarded for good work from now on, giving them the motivation to work hard, to set the company right, to make sales and keep bankruptcy from destroying my company. Because by the end of December, less than two months away, it would all be over.

“Yunjin,” I said, struggling to think. I had made a wish that made my employees horny for my dick. But would it work on others? Like my daughter?

Part of me hoped it would. I had been ashamed of my growing attraction to my daughter as she blossomed. She was so slim and doll-like her face so beautiful. She wore these yummy outfits, looking like such an innocent schoolgirl that made me so horny for her, made my pussy clenched. I had hired Natti because she looked so much like Yunjin.

I had been working up the courage to seduce my secretary, to use her as a proxy for my incestuous lusts. So now, I hoped Yunjin would understand.

“This wasn’t how I wanted to tell you about my new ... attribute,” I said, my pussy clenching as I slid my still-hard futa-dick out of Natti’s snatch, my secretary still whimpering.

The other women were all frozen, blushing, not sure what to do.

Yunjin’s slanted eyes were fixed on my girl-dick. She licked her lips, color dotting the pale-olive skin of her cheeks. We were both Korean, short and petite. I was the shortest woman in the office. But I had a huge cock. Far bigger than Yunjin’s father.

“You’re a futanari, Mother,” Yunjin said in her sweet dulcet tones. Her eyes were smoldering. “The futa-fairy visited you!”

My jaw dropped. “How do you know about that?”

“Oh, that’s so awesome. You’re just like Ms. Marcie and Officer Cindy and the futa-cheerleaders. That’s so hot! And Pattie says her mother is a futa-doctor now and cures people with her cum. How amazing is that?”

“There are ... Your teacher?” My eyes narrowed. “Your teacher’s fucked you, hasn’t she?”

“Yes, Mother,” she said, moving around the table, not at all abashed by the naked woman watching her. Her skirt swirled about her slim thighs covered in dark tights. She stopped beside me then reached out and swiped her finger through Natti’s pussy, gathering my cum. “Hi, Natti.”

“Hey, Yunjin,” my secretary said, groaning as my daughter scooped up a big gob of my incestuous futa-cum from her pussy.

Then my daughter popped her finger into her mouth. The fourteen-year-old groaned, her lips sealing tight, her cheeks hollowing as she savored the forbidden flavor of my girl-cum. Her mother’s girl-cum.

“Oh, that’s yummy, Mother,” she purred after pulling her finger out of her mouth. Then she fell to her knees and, before my watching employees, grabbed my girl-dick. With a purr, she brought it to her mouth.

“I’m your Mother,” I gasped, shocked at how ... at ease she was with incest. I had birthed. She had come out of my body. And now she sucked on my futa-dick.

“Mmm, Natti tastes so good on your dick, Mother,” she purred. “You have a yummy pussy, Natti.” “Thanks,” my secretary said, her voice a little strained.

I groaned again as my daughter’s tongue swirled across the crown of my dick. She bathed it, making my pussy clench. Such delight rippled through me. I couldn’t believe how amazing this was. My little girl stroked my pussy-soaked cock before engulfing it into her mouth.

She had no problem with incest. She just wanted to love her mother’s cock. Her eyes stared up at me, burning with such lust and warmth. I groaned, her cheeks hollowing, the suction reaching down my cock into my pussy. My snatch clenched so hard.

“Oh, god, this is amazing,” I groaned. “I’ve wanted to do things with you for so long, Yunjin.”

“You ... But she’s your daughter, Ms. Kim,” the busty June said. My head of HR was groping those pillowy tits, smearing pussy juices across the right one, her fingers sticky from masturbating.

“She is,” I groaned.

“That is so hot,” purred Florina Santos from the sales department. The curvy Hispanic woman licked her lips. “Ms. Kim, you’re going to cum in your daughter’s mouth.”

“Yes, that is so hot,” moaned Britney, still bent over the table. My rebellious head of sales wiggled her well-spanked ass. “Oh, Ms. Kim, this is wild. Incest ... Wow. I love it.”

“Yes,” groaned Miley, another saleswoman. She squirmed in her chair, her short, black hair swirling about her round face as she masturbated.

The other employees moaned, their bodies moving again, getting into the motivating spirit of the meeting. I stared back down at my daughter, my hands smoothing her silky, black hair as she worked her mouth up and down my cock.

She was so skilled at sucking cock. “Oh, did Ms. Marcie teach you how to blow a futa? Huh, did she turn you and your classmates into little sluts for her futa-cock?”

Yunjin moaned and enthusiastic yes about my dick, the sound of her passion vibrating around the sensitive crown. I shuddered, juices running down my thighs. My small breasts jiggled before my hips began pumping away, sliding my girl-cock in and out of her mouth.

Such a sweet, hot mouth. My daughter was so amazing. This was so awesome. I loved incest. It was so naughty, so wrong, to feel my daughter’s mouth sucking so hard on my futa-dick. My fingers tightened in her hair, pumping away.

“I should thank this Ms. Marcie for molding you into such a cock-sucking whore. Mmm, my daughter is so good at it.”

“She looks so good at it,” moaned Natti, rubbing at her cum-filled cunt, scooping out my jizz and eating it as she watched.

“Your daughter’s a cock-sucking champ,” moaned my HR director. She kneaded those huge tits, shuddering. I grinned. Florina had vanished. The Hispanic woman had been sitting beside June.

It was so hot knowing she was now eating June’s pussy beneath the table.

My dick throbbed in my daughter’s hot mouth. The pressure swelled in my ovaries, her sucking mouth hungry for my cum. It boiled in my ovaries, eager to unleash and flood my daughter’s mouth with so much futa-jizz.

I couldn’t wait for the incestuous flood.

My daughter sucked harder and harder. My body shuddered, tits jiggling. So many hungry eyes watched me. At least, those who weren’t busy sucking on nipples or licking hot pussies. Vivian, from research, was on her hands and knees while Tonya, my product tester, ate her ass from behind.

I shuddered, my hips pumping faster and faster, pumping my new girl-dick in and out of Yunjin’s mouth. She had such an innocent face so it only made her more whorish that she could take my huge dick with such ease. My hands tightened in her hair.

“I bet that slutty futa-teacher taught you little schoolgirl-whores to deep-throat her big dick, didn’t she?” I hissed.

Yunjin moaned, her eyes begging me to do it.

I rammed my cock into her mouth. She sucked so hard, moaning out her pleasure, as I reached the back of her throat. She swallowed my futa-dick. I shuddered, more and more of my shaft vanishing into her hungry mouth. Her gullet engulfed my sensitive dick. She swallowed, massaging it.

And then her sweet lips were pressed into my silky bush. A groan burst from my mouth. A violent shudder ran through my body. My Yunjin, my baby girl, took every inch of my futa-dick. My daughter was such a whore.

And I loved her.

“Yes, yes, yes, your mother is proud of you,” I groaned. “My little whore did such an amazing job.”

Yunjin moaned so loudly about my cock. The vibrations rippled around my dick. I shuddered, my eyes bulging. It was so much pleasure racing down my shaft and through my body. I couldn’t believe it. This was so intense. I shuddered, my eyes bulging, my moans echoing through the conferences room.

“So good! Such a good schoolgirl-whore!” I panted, drawing my cock out of the depths of her throat. She sucked the entire way. My pussy clenched. “Your mother’s going to give you such a salty reward.”

“Cum in your daughter’s mouth, Ms. Kim,” moaned Britney. “Flood her! This is so hot!”

“So hot,” Miley moaned, her body shuddering in orgasmic delight. “Cum in her mouth, Ms. Kim.”

“Do it!” moaned June. “It’ll be so hot, Ms. Kim!”

My entire body shuddered. The suction was so incredible. Only the tip of my futa-dick remained in my daughter’s mouth. Her tongue swirled about it while her eyes stared up at me. They begged me for my futa-cum.

“Yunjin!” I groaned, my pussy spasming.

My futa-dick unloaded my incestuous jizz into her mouth.

The pleasure burned so hot through me. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back into my head as my cum pumped over and over into my daughter’s hungry mouth. The little schoolgirl-slut swallowed it all with such noisy gulps.

I howled out my pleasure, swaying, loving my new futa-dick. I shuddered, holding tight to her head, my fingers sliding through her hair. She nursed so hard on my cock, drawing out every drop of my cum out of my ovaries while I savored the incestuous passion.

“Oh, honey, yes. You are such a good cock-sucker. You made your mother cum so hard.”

Yunjin pulled her mouth off my dick, beaming up at me. “I am so glad I pleased you, Mother.”

She rose with such grace and, before I realized what she was doing, she was kissing me. Her arms went around my neck, clinging on tight. Her tongue probed my mouth, shoveling my own cum into my mouth.

Not much, but enough to let me taste that delicious, salty treat. It was amazing. It made my dick throb against her stomach. I was still hard. I had cum three times with my futa-dick in the last half-hour. Did it ever go soft?

That was amazing.

Her kisses stirred such passion. I couldn’t help sliding my hands up her tights, feeling the heat of her legs beneath. I lifted her skirt to grab her ass, turning her, pushing her up against the conference room table beside Natti. She sat down on it, her thighs spreading wide, going about my waist.

“Oh, you are going to fuck your daughter,” moaned Natti. “That’s so hot, Ji-Woo.” She was the only one who could call me by my first name. Everyone had to use my last name, Kim.

“Fuck her, Ms. Kim,” moaned Britney. “Fuck your daughter!”

I broke the kiss, staring into my daughter’s eyes. They were so glossy with lust. “Yes, Mother, satiate your futa-cock in my slutty pussy. I will make you cum so hard. Ms. Marcie taught me how to use my pussy and my asshole and my mouth.”

“Damn,” moaned June, shuddering, cumming on Florina’s mouth. “That is so naughty, Ms. Kim.”

“What type of high school do you attend?” panted Miley. “I didn’t have a futa-teacher to fuck me.”

“Washington High!” she shouted. “Go Pussycats!”

“Wish I went there,” Miley said.

“I did,” June moaned. “But we didn’t have futas back then.”

I slid my hands down her body, reaching her skirt bunched about her waist. I pushed it up higher, finding the hem of her dark tights. I tugged those off, licking my lips. I hungered for another thing to do with my daughter.

Yunjin smiled at me, lifting her ass so I could pull of her tights. She wasn’t wearing panties beneath, her dark bush, matted with her juices and spunk. The unmistakable sight of ropy spunk coated her pubic hair while more dribbled out of her snatch.

“Ms. Marcie fucked me right at the end of school,” Yunjin grinned. “I love walking home with a twat full of futa-jizz!”

A hungry groan went through me as I stared at Ms. Marcie’s seed. I ripped my daughter’s tights down her legs, leaving them bunched around her ankles. Then I leaned forward, buried my face into her incestuous snatch, and ate my first creampie.

It wasn’t my first pussy I had eaten. Not by a long-shot. I was a lesbian. But it had been five-years since my last relationship. Since the last time I had eaten hair pie. And I hadn’t forgotten a thing. I lapped my tongue through her spicy pussy, gathering up the salty cum anointing her cunt. I shuddered, the two flavors melting in my mouth.

“Amazing,” I groaned between hot licks.

“Yes, yes, yes, Mother, eat all of Ms. Marcie’s cum out of my pussy!”

“Do it, Ms. Kim,” moaned my secretary. She nuzzled up next to my daughter, unbuttoning her white blouse.

Of course my daughter wasn’t wearing a bra. She was a little schoolgirl-slut. Her breasts were firm cones of pale-olive, topped by dusky-brown nipples. They were so cute. Especially when Natti leaned over and engulfed one.

“Natti,” my daughter squealed, her pussy clenching about my probing tongue. “Oh, Mother, this is so wonderful!”

“Uh-huh,” I moaned before plunging my tongue back into my daughter’s snatch, scooping out more pussy cream and futa-jizz.

I was drunk on the combination, feasting on my daughter’s pussy with such a taboo hunger. Her silky pubic hair rubbed on my face. I loved eating a hairy pussy, of feeling pubic hairs tickling my lips and chin and cheeks. It was so delicious. My tongue flailed through her folds, licking up spicy cream and salty spunk.

My daughter squirmed, her thighs squeezing tight about my face as she moaned. Natti, her face as doll-like and innocent as my daughter’s, sucked so hard on Yunjin’s nipples. Hot shivers raced through my body, ending at my pussy and cock. This was all so hot.

Women moaned around us. The conference table shuddered, other women bent over it, getting their pussies and asses eaten out. My employees savored their motivation, writhing in lesbian passion. Most of them were straight.

Not any more.

My daughter’s pussy juices dribbled down my chin and neck as I devoured her. She squirmed and gasped, her hips humping, grinding hot schoolgirl-cunt on my face. I shuddered, grasping my dick, stroking it slowly, pleasure rippling through my body.

“Mother,” she squealed, squirming, undulating. “Oh, you’re so good at eating pussy! Oh, Mother, yes!”

“Cum on your mother’s face,” moaned Britney. “Do it, you naughty slut!”

“Yes, Ms. Rakes,” gasped my daughter. “I’m going to ... Cum!”

Hot, incestuous pussy juices flooded past my lips. I opened my mouth wide, sealing it over my daughter’s spasming cunt. I drank down her orgasming delight, loving every drop of spicy cream that filled my mouth.

I made my daughter cum.

I took such maternal pride in that. I had birthed her, cared for her, and now I pleasured her. I gave her such delight. My dick ached, throbbed. I had to feel her spasming flesh about my girl-dick. I rose, licking my lips.

And plunged my futa-dick into my daughter’s convulsing depths.

“Mother!” she howled in throaty rapture as I buried into her forbidden depths.

I savored my daughter’s pussy wrapped around my girl-cock. Her orgasm intensified, her cunt spasming so hard as I drew back through her hot flesh. I shuddered, my small breasts jiggling. Her face twisted in rapture while Natti kept sucking on her nipple.

Women writhed around us, licking, sucking, fingering. I loved it. We were bonding. Britney was actually kissing June, their feud over a man forgotten in the tied of lesbian passion. Florina was now on the table, Miley devouring her pussy, the Latina’s round, golden-brown tits heaving as she writhed in rapture.

“Oh, Mother, yes!” Yunjin moaned. “You’re girl-cock! It’s amazing! Pattie, Amber, and Belinda are so lucky to have futa-mothers. And now I have one, too!”

“You do,” I panted, thrusting so hard, pounding her taboo cunt.

The pleasure rippled through my body. My eyes rolled back into my head. Such rapture surged through me. Her flesh spasmed about my dick. I kept thrusting, enjoying the incestuous contact between us.

I was such a naughty mother!

Natti licked over to my daughter’s other nipple, sucking on it. She climbed onto the table, shifting around, bringing her own small breast to Yunjin’s nipple. My daughter’s pussy clenched so hard as she sucked on my secretary’s nub.

It was beyond my wildest fantasies when I hired Natti. I groaned, the pressure building so much in my pussy. My cunt kept clenching as I pounded my daughter. The hot friction of her pussy brought me closer and closer to my eruption.

My daughter let out a muffled squeal. Her pussy writhed about my cock, another orgasm burning through her body.

“Oh, you are such a slut for your Mother,” I hissed, savoring the hot pussy about my dick. The best pussy. “Yes, you are!”

She squeezed her knees about my hips, her ankles still bound together by her tights. She wiggled and humped, thrashing in rapture. I understood. Every stroke in my daughter’s pussy brought me closer and closer to exploding.

I rammed my girl-cock into her spasming depths. Her flesh caressed my cock’s sensitive tip. It was the final bit of rapture I needed. My back arched. My ass clenched as my cum burst out of my dick and flooded my daughter’s pussy.

I was cumming in my daughter.

“Yes!” I howled. “Thank you, B!”

This was beyond my wildest wishes. My daughter’s pussy spasmed about my futa-cock, milking out every drop of my cum. Juices flooded down my thighs. My spicy musk filled my nose, mixing with the similar delight from my daughter’s cumming snatch.

Incestuous rapture boiled my mind. I would fuck my daughter so much. I would ram my girl-cock over and over into her. I would make her howl in pure delight. She would scream out at the top of her lungs.

She would love her mother fucking her day and night!

“Yunjin,” I groaned. “Oh, my sweet child, your pussy was amazing.”

“Mmm,” she purred, Natti pulling back from her. “And your cock was amazing, Mother. You filled me with so much cum.”

Natti giggled. “You should have seen your mother earlier when she was mumbling in this trance. Her cock grew and i pulled it out. She came all over my face before waking up. Just coated me in jizz.”

“Oh, Ms. Marcie does that,” sighed Yunjin. “And the two futa-cheerleaders love to do it at their games. Sometimes they take lucky girls out of the stands and just hose them with jizz. A real bukakke party.”

Bukakke? That sounded Japanese.

Natti must have understood, because she gave a wicked giggle. “Yum!”

I pulled my futa-dick out of my daughter’s pussy with a regretful groan. It was so wonderful to be in her. Breathing heavily, I surveyed the room. The orgy was petering out. My employees were collecting themselves. Some traded lingering kisses, lips stained with pussy juices. Others were patting their hair and putting their tits back into their bras. Miley was on her hands and knees, searching for something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.