Cindy and Her Sensitive Camel-toe
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On the surface, Cindy appeared to be a well-adjusted, bordering on innocent, slice of femininity, without that distasteful inclination toward the deviousness often found in that gender in these modern times. She manages to fool most people because she is both bisexual and has no hesitation in participating in the most degrading of erotic practices known to humankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Cindy was much inspired by her best friend Nikki’s stories about carnal depravities and she wanted desperately to test out some of the new knowledge with a partner of great stamina in those matters that females desire the most.

The horny Carlos was not on her list of prospective oral, anal or vaginal short-list candidates despite the fact she could easily see his bulky business was impressive to any female with an urge to merge with a masculine person without a thought to propriety or moral character. However, the fellow seemed to be always nearby and available for instant use with a “use by” date far into the future. Her only other possibility was her somewhat feeble Uncle Rodney with a dick that was limper than one would like in situations of great urgency. She had labored in his manly garden often attempting to create a hardness that she could put to immediate use. Sometimes she would be forced to bounce her heels on his bottom to induce him to plunge in deeper in her puddle of desire. At such times, he would stiffen and spray her insides with his masculine spoor like a young lad out on a spree with a gaping gash of bottomless reception.

Finally driven to the edge of frustration in need of deep penetration, Cindy resorted to surrendering unconditionally to Carlos’s ministrations knowing that he would likely disappoint her by arriving at the finish line before she had even warmed up properly. Her concerns were realized quite quickly and she attempted to remedy the situation by using her saliva-laden lips to bring him to a repeated cock stand without additional delay.

She was successful in her endeavors but the wily Carlos was now fixated on her posterior portal. Cindy was not overly enthusiastic about being anally speared by Carlos’s huge poking tool because she had a particularly tiny opening back there and she feared he would stretch her so grossly that she would have to seek solace with salves and potions for a long time afterward in order to merely sit down or relax in comfort on one’s own tail.

Of course, Carlos got his way and she presented her bottom to him like some sacrificial lamb for the slaughter in biblical times. At first, he toyed with her haunches, slapping and spanking her like she was some naughty child. It annoyed her at first, but after some discomfort, the rhythm of the pounding was like a spur to her shameful desire for impalement in her nether regions. She lifted her flanks and allowed Carlos to enter her at his will and soon he was buried to the hilt in her fundament spreading her tiny star widely with his oversized cock.

Carlos grabbed her elbow and pulled her backwards into his groin digging an additional few inches inside her sensitive interior. She started to wail like a little baby looking for her mama’s milk. The feeling of being completely stuffed was uncomfortable at first but after some spirited humping she was more enthusiastic about the whole project to the point of crying out,

“Yes, Carlos, you darling man, right there. That is so good, Carlos. Don’t ever listen to me when I say no ever again.”

Eventually, the ass-loving Carlos drained into her gut and she quieted down a bit knowing that the man had oodles of stamina and would be pestering her soon enough.

She relied mostly on her family trust fund for her financial prospects, but the economy had receded of late and she found that she needed additional income to balance her expenditures. Her family lawyer advised that she leave her principal intact, which was always good advice and to seek employment which was booming for young women recently due to several political changes of direction in current society.

The advertisement simply stated at a young female of good up-bringing and with a grasp of English spoken with upper-class diction was sought for forty-eight hours of contracted labor in the Stanley and Stanley Merchants of Fashion in a desirable part of the city. She took the mass transit conveyance withstanding the unsolicited touch of several innocent looking males in the process and arrived at their doors at exactly 9:01 the next morning. The plain-looking middle-aged woman dressed all in black like she was in mourning greeted her and directed her to the rear of the store to discuss the details of the available position with a Mister Lucas Stanley described as the “floor manager” of the ladies fashions.

She had expected an older gentleman but was pleasantly surprised by a recently graduated young man with the fresh bloom of student days still upon him. In fact, she was certain he was her junior because she had recently attained the dreadful age of twenty and four in an age when most eighteen year old females were wedded and had one or more children. She would soon arrive at the “old maid” status so deplored in social circles if she didn’t settle down and find a suitable cock to service on a regular basis in exchange for a few paltry vows and the awarding of a different name.

“May I ask, young lady, are you seeking employment with our firm?”

It was a simple question and yet she still hesitated.

The honest answer was money plain and simple and the fact that she needed a steady income to supplement her trust fund if it were ever to last into her waning years possibly still single and alone in the world. Of course, she could not give that simple answer because she instinctively knew that the very truth of “needing” the employment would be the kiss of death to her chances of being selected. Besides, the young man might want to take advantage of her situation and use her need to secure some sort of arrangement giving him access to her feminine favors for the granting of her wish to be employed. In all honesty, she would be inclined to follow the commands of the handsome young man providing he showed some degree of respect and polite conversation regardless of their other connections either in the business world or areas not related to personal connections.

“I am becoming quite bored at home lately and feel the need to have greater social contact with the general public. I am well acquainted with the fine reputation of your establishment and feel that a relationship of mutual benefit would be apropos to fill our common needs at present.”

It was all a lot of gobbledygook in all honesty, but she felt that some degree of deception was indicated in the current job application process until she knew the hidden thoughts of her interviewer and the potential employers. It was just like her father had always taught her to try and be one step ahead of the others if you wanted to win the prize.

The young gentleman went over her CV and noted verbally that she had two years at university studying business economics and he seemed to find that the most interesting fact of the interview. At the conclusion, she thanked him and asked in a respectful voice,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.