25 August 2007 - Cover

25 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan and Wendy continue their honeymoon in Niagara Falls with unexpected and sensual results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Please wear the same dress,” Dan requested. “Everyone, especially Holly, will love how your nipples always fall out.”

They met Holly standing out front of Club Seven, and she immediately embraced them. “Wow, look at you!” His eyes lit up. Holly was wearing a white low-cut top that revealed as much cleavage as Wendy’s, her protruding mounds proving she is braless. Her light blue skirt hugged her slim hips, with a non-existent hem accenting her slender legs.

Dan mentioned to Holly that they returned to Club Rouge, where Wendy picked up two guys, and they took them back to their hotel room for her to have a double-penetrating threesome.Â

“Wow, what a husband you are! I have some news too. I talked with my girlfriend, and we’re friends again. She said she’s in love with her guy and me and doesn’t want to lose either one. I said maybe we could possibly try a threesome with him if she’d let him fuck me, and I’m sure she will. So now, I’m all yours, and I expect a repeat of last night, except I’ll be more willing for Dan to fuck me.”

“And you’ll spend the night in our bed?”

“Yes. I wish I’d been there to see Wendy taking on two cocks at once,” Holly smiled.

“You can; I recorded it all, and you can watch it with us later on in our hotel bed.”

“I look forward to it, she said, her arms going around his shoulders. “I love your dress; it’s very sexy!” Holly admired.

“You just wait to see what my dress does when I’m dancing with you.” she smiled. “Maybe we can find another two men to fuck me for you to watch, but I know they’ll want to fuck you too.”


Dan paid the entrance fee for them and held hands with his wife and honeymoon girlfriend. Wendy found a table for them to enjoy their sexy night.

“I should sit between you because I want you both. I didn’t bother wearing any panties. I know they wouldn’t be staying on me very long,” Holly smiled, kissing them. Dan looked at her obvious deep cleavage, and she thanked him for his interest with a long kiss.

They ordered drinks, with Holly paying for the first round. Dan lifted her leg over his, exposing her pussy for anyone to see. As he began to seduce his new lover, she alternated kissing him and Wendy, returning the pleasure of fingering her pussy.

“I guess we’re getting each other’s pussies primed for fucking,” Wendy kidded, joining Dan’s fingers.

Drinks were delivered, and the threesome toasted to new friends and lovers. Holly openly showed her affection for Wendy, not afraid to let others see them kissing. Holly prompted Wendy to join her on the dance floor, and Dan watched them move their sensually shaped bodies to the hard beat of the rock music.

“I see what you mean about your dress when you dance; one nipple or the other keeps showing,” Holly observed.

“I don’t bother to cover them up anymore. It makes me feel like such a sexy and slutty wife with them showing for the men. I’m not afraid to say that I’d be such an easy fuck for men to please Dan. He is far from being a whimp. He enjoys watching men fuck me and give them blow jobs,” Wendy replied, moving around in a circle to show off her hard buds.

As a slow song began, Wendy didn’t hesitate to accept Holly’s embrace. Breasts pressed against each other, hands smoothing over their soft skin. Their lips met quite often, mixing their perfumes.

“I’ll admit that I’m jealous of you, Wendy. You have such a handsome and loving husband. And for him to let you have sex with other men is just, just so unbelievable!”

“Yes, I am a very lucky woman to have such a loving and understanding husband. Tonight, he can be your husband too, if you want. I don’t mind sharing him with you.”

“Thank you; I’d like that.” They continued to dance slowly, sharing kisses, until the song was over. They walked hand in hand to an appreciative Dan and others looking on.

“Don’t think you’re going to sit here all night with your tongue hanging out,” Holly joked, immediately taking his hand and leading him to dance.

“You two looked so fucking sexy dancing together, especially the slow one,” he mentioned to her ear over the music.

“I love the fucking part. Men do seem to fantasize about two women doing it together. Can you bring a current fantasy of mine to life and tonight pretend to be my husband and treat me and love me the same way you do, Wendy?”

Dan stopped dancing to the fast beat, cupping her soft face, and lightly kissing her. “Any man or woman should be grateful to have your love, and tonight, you are my beautiful, sexy wife.”

“Thank you, Dan.” She smiled, placing her arms around his shoulders. She returned his kiss and standing still, she guided his hand inside her top. He cupped her firm breast, feeling her nipple grow hard.

“It’ll be a short but intense honeymoon and marriage that won’t end in divorce,” he joked of their fun night ahead.

“I’m sure our children will be happy we stayed married,” she grinned, leading him back to Wendy.


Holly had Dan sit, and she boldly straddled his thighs. “I guess Dan has two wives for tonight and tomorrow.” Her eyes sparkled as she kissed him, then Wendy.

“And a good wife you’ll be for us,” Wendy agreed. They continued to drink and enjoy their time together.

Dan lifted the hem of Holly’s short skirt and held her in place by her bare ass. Her arms embraced him as they shared a long and passionate kiss. “I don’t know if I can wait too long for us to go to bed and have our first fuck as husband and wife,” she continued in her fun role.

“Dan, your new wife needs you to fuck her and make her yours.”

“Which one?” He kidded.

“Both of us, but you can begin with our Holly. If women can get away with making out in here, I’m sure you two can fuck,” she enticed. They noticed several couples of women feeling each other’s breasts and kissing while dancing to a slow song.

“You want Dan to fuck me here in public?” Holly reacted to Wendy’s erotic suggestion.

“Yes, I do. We fuck in public quite often, and it’s such a turn on!”

Holly began kissing Dan, not objecting to his hands becoming her bra cups or Wendy’s hand and also feeling her tit. She lifted up and down on his lap as if fucking him. She stayed in the same position with Dan, showing off her bare ass when the waitress came by, and Dan ordered another round of drinks.

Holly turned around again, using his lap as her seat. “Be careful you don’t break my cock. It’s so fucking hard, it could snap in two,” he joked.

“We don’t want that to happen,” Holly smiled, lifting released his cock into view. “There now, it won’t break.” Her legs spread for easy viewing, and his hard cock was only inches from her horny pussy. Dan and Wendy resumed fingering Holly’s pussy, with her returning the sensual pleasure to Wendy.

They didn’t bother to halt their erotic fun as their drinks were delivered. They toasted again and enjoyed watching the sea of young, horny people on the dance floor.

“I’ve noticed several guys at the next table are looking at us quite often,” Holly observed.

“They’re probably jealous of Dan having two women to love,” Wendy said.

“The one with longer hair looks very cute,” Holly mentioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.