25 August 2007 - Cover

25 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan and Wendy continue their honeymoon in Niagara Falls with unexpected and sensual results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Now that was completely unexpected,” Dan commented as they enjoyed their evening walk.

“I am being rather naughty for the way we’re celebrating our honeymoon. I can’t help being sexy for you, my love.”

“I can’t imagine what’ll happen to us next,” he anticipated.

“Then you should walk me to Club Rouge so we can enjoy some more sexy fun.” Dan’s eyes took in the beauty of his love, and so did almost every eye, along the way.


At the entrance to Club Rouge, Dan mentioned he had reserved the Ultimate Couples Night Out Package. “We had so much fun last night, I thought we’d do it again.”

“Thank you, Dan, but we’re missing Holly. I thought we would have heard from her by now.”

“I guess promises made in the heat of passion fade away with the reality of living.”

They were escorted to their table, where they were served their bottle of wine and two glasses. Wendy cuddled close to Dan for their romantic picture and conveniently allowed her right nipple to show.

Moments later, Wendy was in the mood for dancing and walked Dan onto the dance floor. It wasn’t too crowded this early, and they enjoyed moving to the beat without bumping into others. It was soon evident that Wendy’s sensual moves made it difficult for her breasts to stay in her dress. After the third attempt at hiding her nipples, she gave up, allowing them to be seen.

“Would you like to go and watch the strippers now? Your choice, men or women?” he asked.

“I’d like to watch the female strippers first. One reason is that I love the sexy-looking women, and two, that’s where the men are!” She grinned.

Dan escorted her upstairs, and her sexy figure was well received by numerous hungry eyes. They noticed the same stripper, who resembled Bobbie with a slim body and firm breasts. Wendy chose an empty table that would allow several men to see her. Dan was allowed to bring their bottle of wine with them, and they continued to celebrate.

Their seating area was set up mainly for watching the females dance their sensual bodies on the stage. Dan took in the side profile of his love, and she responded with a quick kiss and squeezed his hand. She led him to the small dance floor, where the men had to choose who to watch: the stripper on stage or Wendy and her sensual moves.

Returning to their table, they toasted again, and then he placed her left leg over her right, revealing her bare pussy to the nearby admiring men. He boldly began to finger her for those closest to him.

“You’re not wasting any time,” she said, agreeing with his actions.

“I’m getting your pussy primed for fucking. Have you made your choice of stud to fuck you?”

“What makes you think I’m looking for just one guy to fuck me?” She didn’t want to admit it.

“I could see you scanning the men for a potential fuck.”

“You know me so well. So you’re okay with a guy fucking me on our honeymoon?”

“Yes, the same as you were okay with me fucking Holly and possibly Tracy,” he countered.

“I have my eye on those two looking at you, fingering my pussy.”

“Two men instead of one; you are being a very naughty wife on our honeymoon,” he kidded her. Dan looked the two over and was satisfied with them. “You want to take them back to our hotel room and have a threesome that I’ll record?”

“You are such a good husband to me! Now I’ll have to decide if I want double penetration or a pussy fuck with a blow job.”

“That’s up to you.”

Wendy moved her chair a little, so the two had a clear view of her pussy. She smiled at them, seated only about a dozen feet away. Her stare was directed their way as Dan continued to arouse her by fingering her pussy. They grinned, seeing her body jolt and knowing her clit was being excited.

Wendy tapped her other foot to the beat of the stripper’s music, indicating she was interested in dancing. “Dan, why don’t you go to the washroom, and hopefully one of them asks me to dance?”

Dan did as she suggested, kissing her cheek and leaving her alone. She lifted her glass, took a sip, and looked over the rim at the two talking. She placed her hand on her inner thigh and slowly moved it up until she touched her pussy. The two couldn’t believe their eyes as two fingers entered her.


The one she liked more stood, tapped his friend on the shoulder, and approached her. “I’ve noticed you seem anxious to dance.” His eyes stayed wide as she continued fingering her pussy. “Can I steal you from your husband?”

“Sure you can,” she smiled. “He doesn’t mind sharing me,” she hinted.

Wendy took his hand, and he escorted her to the small dance floor. “I’m Dave.” She almost halted at the mere mention of that name.

“Hi Dave, I’m Wendy, and who is your friend?”

“That’s Zack.” She looked at him and waved.

She began moving to the beat, and his eyes stayed on her. She knew her nipple wouldn’t stay hidden for long, and it soon popped into view. He moved closer to her, and a hand went to her waist. Though the music was upbeat, he slowed her down, and she accepted his embrace.

Dave’s hands smoothed up and down her back, then to her firm ass, and his eyes captured her gaze. “From what Zack and I could see, you seem more interested in something else besides dancing.”

“I am and it appears I may have found it.”

“You don’t want to dance, do you?”

“No, I’d prefer to do another version of dancing, lying down,” she admitted.


Dan had returned to his seat, noticing Wendy on the dance floor in the embrace of one of her targets. He downed the remaining wine in his glass and saw the bottle was empty.

“Why don’t you ask Zack to join us?” She said this, leading him by the hand towards Dan. Her right nipple remained in view, and she felt so sexy. Dave waved Zack to join him, and he was quickly at her side.

Wendy made the introductions, then boldly sat on Dave’s lap. His hands didn’t stay still, and her pose relaxed; he, Zack, and Dan easily viewed her bare pussy. “My husband and I are on our honeymoon, and we’re having so much sexy fun!”

Wendy guided Dave’s hand to the hem of her skirt and let him continue. He needed no prompting and slid his hand between her legs to begin fingering her pussy. “You saw my husband fingering my pussy. He was making me so horny, and now I need a good fucking, and you know what? My new husband is so good to me, he’s letting me choose a man or two to fuck me as a wedding present!”

“You indeed have a very thoughtful husband,” Dave agreed. Zack leaned closer, and he took his turn fingering her.

Wendy began kissing Dave, excitement driving her breathing faster. She looked at Dan, her face etched with unsatisfied passion. Dave’s fingers would touch her magic button, making her body jolt.

Mmm, honey, Dave is finger-fucking my cunt so fucking good! He’s making me so horny for a good fucking!”

“So what do you want to do about it?” Dan questioned.

“Are you two up for a threesome in our hotel room? My husband loves watching men fuck me and recording my fun.”

“Oh, we’ll be up alright!” Dave joked, vigorously fingering her pussy.

Dave and Zack were okay with walking to the hotel. Wendy strolled between them, allowing them to feel her tits along the way. Her hands would rub the crotch of their pants, trying to judge the size of their cocks.

While waiting for a red light to turn green, she embraced and kissed Dave. She was so horny of a fuck, she guided his hand under her short hem and fingers into her slit.


Dan opened their hotel room door, and Wendy immediately led Dave to the bed. While Dan got the camera ready, Dave and Zack took off her dress, and then she helped them strip naked. Dan began recording with her between her two studs. As they felt her tits, she alternated kissing them.

She went to her knees, and Dan moved closer. Wendy smiled for the camera, her eyes now filled with lust. Dan recorded her taking turns stroking and sucking their cocks to make them grow hard. He could feel his cock stirring as she enjoyed her pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.