Preview

Tumblr Cousin

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Incest, Exhibitionism, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy, Safe Sex, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: When Bob went home from college at Thanksgiving he knew there would be visitors for dinner. What he didn't know was that they would include his cousin, Cassie. He hadn't seen her in years and she was all grown up. She looked really familiar and it puzzled him until he realized he'd seen her more recently than he thought. It turned out he'd seen her on one of the Tumblr blogs he frequented because he didn't have time for a girlfriend. It also turned out she didn't know that picture was out there.

Foreword

This is a slow story because... well... it just is. I mean that’s how it turned out. Those of you who keep telling me you like a slow buildup will be happy. Those who want to get to the good stuff right away? This one might make you a little impatient. I don’t know. You can let me know when you get finished.

I’m just saying.

Bob

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.