Texas Switch - Cover

Texas Switch

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is just another Texas switch, except that it involves Alex Costas being conned into the wrong woman's bed.....or was it one of many right women? In any case, is he cheating or does this trick absolve him of any guilt?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“I can’t believe that I’m actually fucking my old babysitter, not that you’re really old, but damn ... I’m fucking you! You used to be the stuff of wet dreams when I was a teenage boy, you know!” I confessed now, quite pleased to get to screw my former babysitter and future sister-in-law, Stephanie Collins.

“Yeah, well, I wanted you for a while, too, lover,” my girlfriend, Stacey, admitted as she held onto my hips and kissed my back and shoulders.

“Have you now? As you can see, I’ve wanted both of you for a good while as well. And your Aunt Luna. Among others. I was just held back by the whole business of social conventions and taboos, but no more. What would my parents say to this?” I chuckled as I recalled that Mom had once complained to Dad that she found Steph’s clothing a bit too revealing.

“Knowing them, they wouldn’t be too thrilled, but that’s their problem. They’ll soften up gradually once they meet the grandchildren, won’t they? Parents usually do. Besides, they’re not crazy fundies, just Greek Orthodox Christians with mainstream values. They’ll come around eventually, trust me, though it might take a good while. It’s not as if they never sinned, right?” Aunt Luna encouraged me while kissing my face and neck.

“Um, that’s putting it mildly. I don’t know the details, haven’t wanted to, I mean, come on, they’re my folks, Dad’s considerably older than Mom, they’re both fairly conservative, but I know that Dad has fucked other women. I can’t prove it and never felt the need. Mom’s not blind. She has to know. I’m fairly sure that she’s slept with at least another man or two since the marriage, despite her moral facade. Probably not a consistent thing and she’s presumably felt guilt about it, but that’s neither here nor there.

“Mom’s more of a lush than anything else these days, spending time at the bridge club and the gym with the ladies, whereas Dad’s a bit too fond of being one of the guys, you know, hanging out, drinking, horsing around, playing pool, dice, and dominoes, and gambling with his friends. Part of the social scene. Then Mass and a different social scene there for both of them. Family, piety, all that crap. They’re hypocrites, both of them, though I do love them as family. We just don’t see eye to eye.

“Also, I must confess that part of what bothered me about possibly cheating on you, Stacey, was that it confirmed a pattern for which I’ve felt conflicted for years: I’ve always cheated on my girlfriends. Every last one of them. Granted, I think that on some level, I picked women who were busy cheating on me, too, to make it harder to get caught and make it less likely that they’d care. I actually felt bad when I thought that I had cheated on Stacey, because I knew that she hadn’t run around on me. Well, that was before, well, you know,” I admitted to my lovers, even as I slid more in and out of sweet Stephanie’s slippery snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.