Playing Pee-games on a Train and Fucking the Conductor in Both H

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2017 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: On a lesbian vacation, Martina and myself engage in plenty of pee-games and use every opportunity to fuck each other's brains out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Hairy   .

Over the years, I’ve met up with Martina several times, but for the most part we’ve been chatting online. I enjoyed our “sessions” more and more, we shared some of our innermost secret desires and discovered new ones together as we had some of the most depraved and kinky exchanges possible. I love her, in a way that’s hard to describe and new to me, but feels “right” for the kind of relationship we have.

Because of our different lives and her marriage it was hard at times to keep up that relationship, but we always found a way, and it was ever the more sweet to see her again after a prolonged absence. And when, on one occasion, we finally had an opportunity to be together for several days, we were both excited to no end.

Her husband had wanted to go on a little trip with some of his co-workers and in return, Martina wanted to go on a trip herself with her “friends”, so for one week a few years ago we began a vacation while she left her kids and man behind, along with everything else about her conservative lifestyle.

We took a train to the south, the beach, the sun and a sweet little hotel that we both had chosen. I was nervous and excited when I boarded the train, looking for her inside. I found her in a little compartment where we had reserved our seats. She looked great, wearing a light green dress, for a change, with an incredibly low cut neckline that showed a lot of her ample cleavage. She smiled at me behind her large sunglasses and kissed me as I stumbled in, helping me hitch my baggage up.

“God, you look fantastic,” she said, eyeing me up and down. I had just pulled my red curls back and wore nothing more than a loose, striped red-and-white dress and some white sandals.

I smiled back at her. “Mmmh, you know how I am, I want to look like the woman I would want to fuck.”

She laughed. “You certainly look like the woman I’d like to fuck.” I kissed her again and sat down opposite of her, by the window.

Aside from us, the train seemed to be fairly empty. We had the compartment to ourselves and the rest of the car was only sparsely seated from what I saw coming in. “So,” she said, playing with her long dark hair as she stared at me. “What’s our plan, my goddess?”

I shrugged. “As far as I am concerned, I just want to spend a week living and fucking the way I always wanted to live and fuck. No taboos, no holding back and no compromises,” I said.

She nodded, and pulled one leg up on the seat next to me, spreading wide as she hitched up her skirt and showed me her moist pussy and damp pubes, wearing nothing underneath. “I’m ready, mistress,” she said seductively, pulling her labia apart. “Piss on me and make sure I know who I belong to.” I smiled. Peeing was one of the fetishes we both shared, and most of our fantasies involved copious exchanges of body fluids. So I stood up and held onto her seat as I stepped across her leg, pulling up my own skirt and began raining down yellow sprinkles out of my pantiless unshaven crotch, wetting her pubic hair and the most part of her skirt.

She bent forward and caught some of it in her mouth, drinking greedily as it ran down her chin and on her tits, leaving dark stains on her dress. She sucked and swallowed, gulping and slavering as she lodged her lips around my wet labia. When she was sated, she leaned back happily. “Mmmh,” she moaned, slipping two fingers in and out of her pussy, enjoying the moment. “I love the taste of your piss, mistress. It makes me feel so ... dirty, and owned. Like, I know it’s not a reward, nor is it gentle, but it’s rather there to put me in place and make sure I’ll be your servant in all things, even if it’s to drink down your pee.”

I sat back down in my own chair and smiled at her, my pussy still slightly wet, leaving a small stain on my lap. “This is going to be a wonderful trip, slave,” I said, rubbing across my breasts, feeling turned on by her presence, her submissive ways and her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly the door to our separee opened. Martina quickly pulled down her skirt and smiled sheepishly at the conductor as she asked for our tickets. I looked at her as I handed her mine, as her face seemed strangely familiar. Then it struck me. “Gianna?” I asked, remembering her from school, so many years ago.

She looked deep into my eyes, then smiled back. “Oh my god,” she said, “Kat, is that you?”

Gianna was in my class for a few years, until she went to a different school. We were not friends, nor enemies, but kept our distance as we had different tastes and attitudes and so I didn’t think much of her after she was gone. It was strange to see her after all these years, in her work outfit no less. I had no clue she went on to work for the railway.

She was short, just as I remembered her from school, with the blackest, thickest hair that she wore shoulder length and straight. Her skin was incredibly pale, which gave a sharp contrast to her hair and dark eyes, but her face was cute. She wore the dark blue uniform of the railway conductors and looked kinda sexy in it, though it hid most of her features.

I nodded, not knowing what to say. “Yeah,” I replied. “I ... we ... are just on our way to vacation.”

She smiled, holding out a hand to Martina as she was eyeing her. “Hi, I’m Gianna. Kathrin and me were in school together.”

Martina shook it with the same hand that was in her pussy just seconds ago, and the thought made me even more aroused. “Martina, nice to meet you,” she said, and, following her gaze, she smiled. “Kat just spilled something on me,” she explained the stains on her dress.

Gianna laughed. “Well, it’s warm enough for it to dry fast,” she said.

I nodded, slightly embarrassed, but Martina seemed content and happy with herself. “Ah, it makes me feel so good I kinda don’t want it to dry,” she said giggling.

Gianna looked at her puzzled, then turned to me again: “So, what’re you doing these days?” she asked.

I shrugged. “You know, nothing special. I’m working for the city.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.