Poolside Orgy - Cover

Poolside Orgy

by Billabong

Copyright© 2017 by Billabong

Incest Sex Story: A desire for a threesome leads to moresome.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Swinging   Pregnancy   .

(This is a story that I saw from an incest magazine.)

Story #1 - Poolside Orgy, from Family Affairs

I guess you could say it all started when my girlfriend asked me what my fantasy was. At the time it was to have sex with two girls at the same time. So I told her. She told me she could make my fantasy come true if I could make hers of two guys at the same time come true.

So I agreed, and two days later I was screwing her and her sister. It was great, but I didn’t want to share Lisa with another man. I figured it was only fair though, after she’d set up a three-way with her sister, Beth.

I figured I’d use the same strategy, and told my little brother, Matt, about the whole thing. We rented a motel room. When my little brother got naked I was surprised at the size of his dick. It was ten inches long, whereas mine was only seven.

Once we got started, I found I really enjoyed double-penetration sex. We started out by having a sword-fight in her mouth, then one would fuck her while she blew the other one, and we finished by fucking her in the ass; one after the other.

Lisa loved it so much we started doing it on a regular basis. She even let us do it with her sister. She then asked if I wouldn’t mind letting a third cock in our group. She told me she had been fucking her little brother, Scott, and wondered if he could be the third cocksman in our little group.

At first I was shocked that she was fucking her little brother, but after I got over the shock, I said it was okay. The first time we were all together Scott, Matt, and I fucked Lisa while Beth watched. Then we screwed Beth while Lisa watched.

Scott told Matt and myself to drop by the house the next day around noon. We figured his parents were going to be gone, and we’d have all day with the girls, so we jumped at the chance. When we got there though, the girls were gone and his mom was there. He was out by the pool. He invited us to take a swim and let us borrow a couple of bathing suits.

As we sat at a table near the pool his mother, Nancey, came out with drinks. When she bent over to put down the tray of drinks Scott reached out and put his hand on her ass. Nancy stepped back, nudged him, and said, “Scott, you naughty boy.”

He laughed and said, “It’s okay, Mom, this is your chance for a foursome.”

The next thing I knew we were all naked and involved in a poolside orgy. It was great. Scott told us he had been fucking his beautiful, thirty-eight year old, mother for two years; almost as long as he had been fucking his sisters. He also said that he fucked his mom’s sister, and that there is nothing better than family love. Let’s just say we were over at that house a lot, either fucking Lisa, Beth, Nancey, or Nina, Nancey’s sister.

Matt and I got to thinking about our big sister, Monica, and how we used to fool around with her when we were younger. We didn’t see her much since she married Paul, so we paid her a visit just after Paul left for work. We reminded her of how we used to fool around when we were younger. She was a great fuck. And Scott was right, there is nothing better than family sex.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.