Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

Everyone collapsed around different parts of the living room, either floor, couch, or love seat.

Amber was sitting on the sofa with James’ head resting in her naked lap. Brian was resting with Sandra’s head on his chest and his arm around her. Valerie disappeared entirely and I discovered later she had made herself at home in Heather’s bed alongside Tim.

Heather laid down on the floor. Jess and I went to spoon her, me in the rear, Jess in the front, when Jess realized that Heather was the only person in the room still fully clothed.

“Heather,” she whispered, “you never got any release yourself, did you?”

She shook her head a tiny bit and whispered back, “I knew you guys had your work cut out for you. I didn’t want to make it worse because I loved you guys for doing this, but, God, am I horny from watching everything all night.”

“That’s the most selfless act I’ve ever heard of. There could be a Noble peace prize in your future,” I whispered in mock seriousness causing her to giggle.

Jess turned to face Heather and reached down to unbutton her pants. I helped to pull them down, exposing her shaved slit (per Heather’s SOP, no panties were worn.)

Jess slipped a finger into Heather’s pussy and, naturally, she was dripping wet. Heather spread her legs a bit to give Jess better access.

From behind, I slipped my own fingers into Heather and started stroking them in and out while Jess toyed with her clit. It wasn’t long before Heather buried her face into Jess’ massive boobs to stifle her cry of pleasure as she received her long overdue relief.

Her head resting on Jess’ chest, both of our arms encircling her, is how she finally fell asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.