Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

Heather said, “Alright, enough of this second base stuff. Let’s have some adult fun.” Where I grew up, second base didn’t include blow jobs, nipple clamps, and ass play, but I kept that to myself.

“Guys, you can go first since John is going to need a little while to warm up. Jane, lay on your back there. John, I want you to sit on the side of her and hold her hand,” she said.

Brian moved towards Jess first but Heather stopped him. “No, James first.”

James turned white as a sheet. Heather went over to him and put her arm around. She leaned in close and whispered, “This is your first time, right?” He nodded almost imperceptibly. “Jane will take good care of you. You can do this. Let me help you,” she said unbuttoning his pants again and lowering them to the floor.

She took him by the hand and led him to my wife’s waiting vag. Brian seemed to find it amusing and started to make a comment that began “Geez, Jimm-” and that was as far as he got before Heather shot him a look of death that in the movies would have been accompanied by a flock of ravens cawing and flying into the night as lightning crashed in the background.

Presumably from the stress of the situation, James was only flying at half-staff. Heather politely helped by bending over and taking his soft member into her mouth and sucking gently until he grew hard. Once he was, Heather slid off and smiled at his erection.

Turning to Jess, she stepped over her and straddled her torso, facing him. Then, she reached down and pulled up both of Jess’ legs so they were straight up in the air, and spread them apart, giving James easy access. Jess simply lay there as Heather took charge.

“K, just slide in. I’m sure you won’t have any trouble,” she said with a smirk.

I looked down and saw the sheen all over Jess’ pussy and knew she was right.

James took a huge breath, aimed, and pushed in. Or, at least, tried to. He shoved blindly like guys do in the movies and as a result, his dick collided with her pubic mound. He winced slightly and looked down.

Amber had sneaked up behind him and reached around for his cock. He started as her hand closed on his penis, but she put her other hand on his back and whispered “Easy there,” into his ear. She pointed his cock at the target for him and he thrusted again.

As promised, he slid right in and quickly bottomed out against Jess’ pelvis. He pulled back out, went too far, and slid out entirely. He quickly corrected by grabbing his own dick this time, re-aiming, and plunging back in. Luckily for him, he had received the blow job from my wife earlier in the evening and as such was able to thrust for several minutes (which is probably several minutes longer than he would have otherwise) before filling my wife’s hole with his seed. Amber held his back as he tensed and moaned, pressing his ass in tight against Jess. Spent, he slid out and sat down on the floor.

“That was awesome,” he said to no one in particular.

“Perhaps you should give Jane a kiss to thank her,” Sandra suggested.

“Uh, ok,” James said. He crawled over on his knees and bent over Jess’ face, leaning in awkwardly. Heather was still holding Jess’ legs in the air, so it was a bit crowded there, but Jess reached her head up to meet James lips in a quick, but cute, kiss.

“Thank you, Sir, for fucking me so well,” Jess said politely with a smile.

“Uh, you’re welcome?” James said but it was clearly more of a question than a statement.

“Next!” Heather called out, as if serving up deli meats, not my wife’s privates.

Brian jumped up first and came over. He surveyed the scene for a moment before pulling his pants off. He then went back over to the Party Favor box and removed the bottle of lube from it.

Returning to Jess, he first squirted some on his cock and rubbed it in before squirting some onto Jess’ ass and rubbing it in there as well.

“Push some in too, don’t break her!” Heather warned, still standing at position holding Jess’ legs up and spread.

Brian looked up at her, then down at Jess’ butt, and used his finger to work some into her anus. Probably from a fear of Heather, he worked his finger in and out of her butt for way longer than was strictly necessary to lubricate her.

Greased up, he tried to then position his prick at her entrance, but found she was too low for him to slide in. Amber saw his predicament and brought two big pillows from the couch. Sandra pitched in to raise Jess’ privates far into the air as Amber slid the pillows under her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.