Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

We both went around with our trays and offered a drink to each guest. I served the girls, Jess the boys.

Most everyone just eyed us with lust as we went around, but when Jess got to Stephen, he said to her, loudly, “You must be a real whore to agree to this sort of thing.” Jess muttered, “Yes, sir. A real whore.”

With everyone sitting around and drinking, Stephen then turned his unwelcome attention to me. Specifically, my cock, tiny from having cum earlier. I may or may not have mentioned that, while erect, I’m average sized, but flaccid I’m quite pathetically small. He got up and came over to me.

“Hey, girls, come see how puny this dudes cock is! I feel bad for that bitch to have to be screwed by this wussy thing. He is basically a girl with it, perhaps she is a dyke.” he said, pointing and laughing. Heather, who was standing over with Jess and Sandra, looked in our direction and frowned heavily.

He continued, “The guys on the team are never gonna believe this. Put your hands behind your head, pussy.” He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his phone, aiming it right at my penis. Inwardly I groaned at the thought of Heather’s entire class laughing at my tiny prick, but I said nothing. I put down the drink tray and did as he asked.

Heather struck with the ferocity of a mother lion protecting her cub. She had been sitting cross legged on the couch but when she saw the phone, she jumped into a standing position on it, leaped over the coffee table towards us, and was on the opposite side of the room in two steps. She slapped the phone from Stephen’s hand, launching it like a Hacky-Sack and crashing it into a wall. “Hey, what the he-” he began.

“Get out. I don’t know if you didn’t think I would eject anyone or if you are just too fucking stupid to read, but I don’t care either way. Out.” The fire burning in her eyes was something I had never seen before.

“Fuck that, I’m not going anywhe-” he began, but before he could finish the sentence Heather’s right knee crashed into his crotch with a force that resembled a derailing freight train. The effect, of course, was immediate. He doubled over and went to move his hands to protect his nuts but not before Heather managed to land a second knee strike there. I didn’t realize it, but I had cringed and was crossing my legs.

Stephen was now on the ground rolling and groaning when Heather said to Brian and Tim, “Boys, would you help our friend out?”

Brian said, “Gladly!”

They each grabbed an arm and pulled him up from the floor. James opened the door for them and the two guys tossed him out onto the walkway where he collapsed and continued to roll, holding his balls.

Amber picked up his phone and yelled, “You forgot this!” She then hurled it out the door, way past where he lay, and it skidded into the street. James slammed the door closed.

Heather looked around the room at everyone and said, “I hope no one else wishes to test me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.