Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2) - Cover

Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sequel to One Week With Heather Aaron gets married and Heather decides to tag along and teach Aaron's new wife some things about handling Aaron

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

“Ok, I think Aaron has earned a little relief,” said Heather. “Aaron, sit on the edge of the bed. Jess, down on your knees.” We both did as instructed.

“Take off his cock ring and go down on him.”

Jess reached over and slowly slid the rubber ring off my member, dropping it on the bed. Just the sensations of removing it were nearly enough to push me over the edge. I began dribbling pre-cum immediately. Jess just sat motionless and stared at my crotch without doing anything.

“Haven’t you ever given a blow job before?” Heather asked.

“No,” Jess said quietly.

“Good God, girl. Just take him into your mouth and suck. He is so wired right now, it’ll be over almost immediately anyway. We can work on technique another time.”

Jess paused another beat before doing as she was told. I felt her lips encircle my head and gasped. Heather was not wrong and I had to struggle not to shoot right then. Jessica removed her mouth for a moment and made a face. I think she didn’t care for the taste of both her, and Heather’s, pussy juices on my shaft. She went back on though and gave me a somewhat clumsy but still excellent blow job. (There aren’t really any BAD blow jobs.)

Heather leaned in and whispered into my ear. “I want you to scream, I LOVE YOU JESSICA! just before you cum.”

Jessica’s lips traced down my shaft twice more before I couldn’t contain myself anymore. I shouted out my love, probably much louder than I should have in the small hotel room. As soon as I did, Heather quickly moved her hand to the back of Jessica’s head. At the same instant, I exploded into Jess’ mouth. As my seed rebounded off the back of her throat, she instinctively tried to pull back but, conveniently, Heather’s hand was there to prevent it. That made her reflexively swallow. I’m not thinking she was a fan of the taste as she grimaced but she knew better than to try and fight Heather. Four more squirts shot into her mouth, all of which she swallowed. Spent, my cock immediately began to shrink and slid from her face. Heather then released Jessica’s head.

Heather, from behind Jess, gestured with her head. I took the cue and slid off the bed next to my wife who was wiping her mouth.

I put one arm around her waist and my other hand on the back of her head and kissed her slowly. She seemed startled by the action but didn’t pull away. A moment later she reciprocated and put her hands on the back of my head as well. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Heather giving a thumbs up.

“I love you, Jess,” I said softly. “I love you too, Aaron” she responded, eyes twinkling.

“Damn, Jess, that looked tasty. It made my hungry, too. I think we need to order some room service and have a bite to eat while Aaron recovers,” Heather said. She stepped over to the phone and started dialing. Jess leaned back and glanced down at my, now tiny, penis, dribbling left over cum onto the carpet. Heather spoke softly into the phone for a long while.

“That wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be,” she said softly to me. Not the best compliment I ever received, but one takes what one can get sometimes.

Heather returned the phone to the cradle and came over.

“While we wait for dinner, I’m ready to go again and I’d like to take that tongue for a test drive myself,” Heather said. Jess stared blankly, clearly not understanding. By way of explanation, Heather plopped down on the edge of the bed, spread her thighs apart, and gestured to the spot on the floor in front of her. Jess’s eyes went wide.

“I’m not gay!” she shouted. At this point, I should probably mention that Jess is a bit of a homophobe. She’s also a bit of a bigot, though that is unrelated to this story. I love her anyway in spite of all that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.