Coyote Hides - Cover

Coyote Hides

Copyright© 2017 by Maxicue

Chapter 5

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Our intrepid undercover PI gets a slippery assignment trying to hold on to a man who has supposedly killed the daughter-in-law of a wealthy Tacoma scion. Sexy hi-jinx ensue with gorgeous, dangerous women. Best to read the earlier stories in the series/universe, but I have described returning characters to make it easier.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Crime   Group Sex   Interracial   Prostitution  

“Slippery fucker,” I muttered, sitting across a glass dining room table from a woman dressed familiarly in a diaphanous pink robe. A stewardess. The stewardess who had been reluctant to pick out Julio from pictures, the robe obviously Julie’s mother’s. The attractive dirty blonde young woman, about Julie’s height, midrange for a haoli girl, had let Julie and I into the sleek modernist cabin after we waited a couple minutes for her to answer the front door bell. It could only be described as a cabin because of its purpose of peaceful sanctuary, sitting at the end of a road that had gone from pavement to pebbles during its last stretch. It also had no means of communication with the rest of the world. No telephone lines. No cell tower. A place for absolutely beautiful tranquility, sitting in the lushest part of Maui, with its own little stretch of beach.

We had passed only one car heading in the opposite direction on the winding road. Not long after the powder blue Mercedes SLR passed, we reached the end of pavement. I had Julie note down the license. It hadn’t been driven by a woman, nor by Julio, so I couldn’t be sure he was in it. It could have also been dropping him off. No such luck. A modest compact rental car parked in front of the cabin made that more doubtful.

The pretty stewardess smiled sadly at us when she finally opened the door. She had smaller but no less well formed breasts compared to Julie, and a fuller but also quite appealing ass. Her almost transparent robe revealed her own version of feminine perfection.

“Julio here?” I asked her. After she shook her head I sighed, “He expected us.”

“He wrote something for you,” the blonde finally spoke, and we watched her ass shift nicely under the robe as we followed her to the dining table. Julie took as much interest in the shifting as me. The yellow legal pad with neat, masculine writing, showing confidence and care in its character, lay on a table in front of a chair. The stewardess sat across from me.

“I’m starved,” said Julie, and found Tupperware and guava juice in the fancy steel fridge. She nuked enough food for all of us. Meanwhile I read:

Detective Solomon,

I couldn’t be sure if the chains would come out this time. You seem like a nice enough guy, and I almost trust you, but not enough to risk my life.

Millicent (she prefers the diminutive Milly, but Millicent is so much more interesting, don’t you think) is completely innocent, even though she felt guilty pointing me out to the FBI. I had given her my number of my cell phone and she called me to apologize for betraying me. I told her she would have been worse off for several reasons if she had not, but obviously she needed more comforting than that. She’s sweet.

I know it’s even harder to trust a con man not seeing him talk, but just reading his words. Nevertheless, this is all you get. I may be guilty of many things, but not of murder. The thought of rending flesh, of taking souls, makes me ill. I have watched life disappear in the eyes. Even my one time fishing had been too much. But humans ... My mother, a john, Emily. Emily.

It would be impossible for me to murder that lovely woman. If I could murder anyone it would be him. I should have.

I should have known. And maybe I did. Maybe the game proved too irresistible. Being part of that fucked up family. Greed has never felt so sinful.

Jason can be charming. Hindsight makes his mask more obvious, but I always had my misgivings. His sister may be too close. She envied his easygoing ways. Looked up to him because if it. Hated the way their father treated him, while treating her like his princess, even when she came out of the closet.

What happened? Julie told you about Seattle. About how he scared May. Jeanne insisted it had been a sex fantasy gone too far. In fact it created a rift that made her decide to go to Johns Hopkins early. And Emily. She told me she hoped it would be an outlet. Letting off steam. She even got upset that Julie and May hadn’t fulfilled his fantasy for a threesome. She hoped the aggressive part had been enough.

Emily had always been delicate, in and out of bed. A truly sensitive soul. I think she had been abused as a child, but never told me. She did tell me, when she admitted she desired me, to be careful with her, which I always was. It was actually quite beautiful making love to her once she trusted me enough to succumb to her desires. Lots of kisses and gentle caresses to get her there.

Obviously Seattle hadn’t been enough. I had been out with the father and his colleagues, there to impress them. Careful about drinking like I always am, not wanting to lose control, I watched those assholes descend into drunkenness, getting more misogynistic with each swallow of alcohol. It made it hard staying on their side.

When I got home, I found Emily tied up in my bed, brutalized, barely breathing, her eyes looking desperate for every breath she could take. Blood only at her lips. Otherwise bruised. I noticed bruises at her throat.

I found myself with a gun in my hand. Jason said he wanted me to kill him. I wanted to. I couldn’t lift my hand. Then the smile came. The shark, empty of emotions. He steered my hand. He’s also stronger than he looks. Tall naked man. In horror I shot Emily in the chest. It hurt, I could tell, but I saw something else when her life had its last moment. Relief.

The fucker laughed. I pushed against him with little effect, and then ran. To a house I knew a few blocks away. To a woman I fucked, wife of one of the executives who I knew, since I’d seen it, had driven off with some blonde, probably an escort hovering at the bar and joining us late, along with a couple others. The wife didn’t mind. Didn’t want his drunken carcass and his useless penis anywhere near her. The price of driving me out of town was sex. I was useless at that point, but I knew she had tools for her own pleasure and I used them to give her what she wanted. But being middle aged and suffering because of it, though she kept in shape, a voluptuous vixen of Italian heritage, I knew she needed me hard and fucking her. I finally managed it, finally had enough hardness to fuck her, and pretended to ejaculate into the condom, careful to hide its emptiness when I withdrew and escaped to the bathroom, where she joined me in the shower. Kisses and cuddles and we finally dressed and left.

Been running ever since.

I should disappear, but I care too much. It will make it easier for you.

Julio

I tried my cellphone but found it without a signal. I pulled the oversized sat phone out of my shoulder bag.

The ladies had been talking. About Julio of course, comparing notes. The discrepancy in his name must have already been resolved. Or for Julie, expected. They seemed to get along. In fact Milly seemed almost as interested in Julie, who wore a snug t-shirt and tight shorts, showing her perfection, as Julie did her.

“If you don’t mind, ladies, I could use some privacy,” I requested.

I could tell Julie loved the possibilities I presented. “Show me the bedroom,” she purred.

Chuckling, I ate the food Julie had nuked for me. They had finished theirs. A very nice paella. After the last bite, I called Sandy, giving her the license plate number.

A few minutes later, Kenneth called me. “A shell game,” he told me. It turned out Julie’s mother’s last ex-husband liked to hide assets in shell corporations. Including the corporate car and, unfortunately, a corporate jet. Despite the seclusion of the cabin, or because of it, because others, rich and sometimes famous, had places of their own--I had passed a few mailboxes along the winding access rode beside entrances to lengthy driveways, some paved and some not, long enough to hide the houses in the woods—and preferred closer access than the public airport provided, a private airport had been built not that far away, with a runway long enough for jets.

Figuring a PI would be shrugged off by the airport’s management--the rich could afford great privacy--I called Agent Jones next, knowing he could put the pressure needed to get answers. Of course he wanted access to that information as well, Julio’s slipperiness adding more and more people aiding and abetting him. Like a cat being teased by a more aggressive bouncing and sliding of a lure, it increased his desire to capture the man. I pleaded the man’s innocence, reading the text he had left, hoping to convince my friend. Putting him further out on a limb, he could only answer, “We’ll see.” Not very reassuring.

Ending the call with a sigh, I heard my name yelled.

Entering the bedroom, I saw two pretty ladies with great bodies in the sixty-nine position. “Milly needs cock,” Julie told me before returning to her repast. Shrugging, I pulled off my clothes, grabbed a condom sitting helpfully on a bedside table and rolled it on.

“Fuck,” Milly growled when I slid in easily from behind. “Hard,” she growled. I did both.

I had access to her nice tits and plucked at her nipples. Her clit had Julie working on it. Two minutes passed before she erupted in another growl which rose into a squeal as I fucked hard through it. From a tightened, shivering body, she relaxed completely. I slowed but kept thrusting. Julie turned around beneath her, kissing her, sharing each other’s pussy juices. Julie’s legs wrapped around Millie’s thighs, pressing clit against clit. Tribbing. My speed increased again. Millie rose again to ecstasy. I pulled out and lowered my trajectory, entering another pussy well-greased for opening. I fucked easier into Julie until she demanded harder and faster. My fingers slid into Millie. She wanted more as well, lifting her ass until I could bring my mouth to it. Millie was nice enough to steer her fingers to Julie’s clit, and her mouth and other hand to Julie’s tits.

“Bite them,” Julie moaned.

I came, but kept fucking for a few seconds until Julie came. Easing off my mouth from her sweet pussy, Millie slowly eased down and embraced her new lover. Though I hadn’t gotten her off a third time, she still purred before mouths sealed. I gingerly pulled my softening penis out of Julie, and removed the condom while padding to the adjoining bathroom. Dropping the condom into the toilet, I dropped tissue on it before flushing it and my urine away.

Milly’s sexy body and sweet smile entered the bathroom just as I flushed. “I’m going to shower,” I said, gesturing at the large enclosure.

“I’ll join you in a minute,” she said, sitting on the commode. “I won’t flush.”

“Good idea,” I chuckled.

She soon joined me, and we enjoyed soaping each other. My cock erected, and she knelt to suck it. “Ow,” we both said, and I quickly pushed the shower nozzle aside, sending suddenly hot water onto the wall. Julie had flushed.

“Sorry,” she giggled, joining us.

“Bitch,” I muttered.

She managed to steer the showerhead her way, watching the blow job with mild interest. Just as she finished washing off the soap, Millie lifted her mouth from my cock. “You’re not going to cum, are you?” she pouted.

“Probably not.”

“Let me get you a condom,” Julie grinned, hopping out of the shower. When she returned, she kneeled beside Milly and rolled on the condom. After they kissed, she left the shower again.

Once more I slid into Millie from the back, essentially holding her by her clit, though her hands pressed against the wall and her spread feet helped. I had to spread my feet wider and bend my knees. Not the most comfortable position, but it didn’t need to be. I fucked her hard and she fucked back just as hard until she came. I had to grab hold of her to keep her from collapsing. She certainly orgasmed enthusiastically.

She pulled off me and turned, removing the condom and kissing my glans. “Thanks,” she said, smiling up at me.

“Thank you,” I smiled back.

She stood and gave me a short sweet peck on my lips.

I turned off the water before she flushed down the empty condom.

By the time I exited the shower, she had already left the bathroom. Shrugging, I dried off.

In the bedroom, Milly sat naked in front of a vanity, sitting on a towel which also covered the back of the chair. Julie, dressed in her tight clothing, brushed her hair. They smiled at me. And continued to talk quietly. I heard May mentioned. I put on my clothes and went back to the table, leaving them to their friendship, however brief it would be.

I figured Agent Jones might have called, and not getting an answer would have called Sandy. So I called my partner. “Los Angeles,” she told me.

“Will the FBI be there?” I asked.

“Probably.”

I nodded, even though she couldn’t see me.

“Where to?” my partner asked me.

“Baltimore.”

“Why?”

“Julie.”

I knew she nodded.

“Having the three girls together might give you a better understanding of Julio’s seductiveness,” she guessed.

“Jeanne’s the only absolute lesbian,” I said. “I don’t know if she ever fucked him. But she did trust him, enough to believe him over her family.”

“You don’t know that.”

“True. And maybe Julio, if he somehow gets by the Feds, might want to talk to her in person.”

“She also might have insight into the real murderer.”

“True.”

“You don’t think Julio will be there.”

“No. I think he wants to see those he trusts and loves most. His mentor and his girlfriend and kids.”

“To say goodbye?”

“Yes.”

“So LA and then Mexico City.”

I nodded. “If he’s not caught, that’s where I’m headed after Baltimore. Maybe even if he is.”

“To gain his defense.”

“If he survives.”

I think we both nodded solemnly. I know I did. Money and power. It might have gotten him out of Maui, but it could very well get him killed. Even if Whiteman might be a big fish in the small pond of Tacoma, making him think he’s a bigger fish than he is. I hoped that his local protection of his brutal son didn’t translate to the federal level. But his influence could surprise me. I knew it wouldn’t corrupt Jones, but Jones wouldn’t be able to protect Julio in the end. Julio would most likely be sent to Whiteman territory.

“Fuck,” I muttered.

“I like him too,” said Sandy.

After promising to set up airline tickets, one way to Baltimore, she told me Whiteman Père had called, wishing to be updated.

I called his hotel, hoping he would be like any normal visitor to Honolulu and would be enjoying perfect weather and astonishing scenery. No such luck.

“Mr. Whiteman,” I said.

“Joe,” he said. “Did you get him?”

“No. I’m a step behind but catching up. I’m pretty sure he’s managed to head to the Mainland.”

“How?”

“I found a makeup kit in a cabin in Maui.” I lied again.

“Is he in transit?”

“Yes.”

“Where.”

“I’m not sure.”

“Where do you think.”

“Los Angeles or Baltimore.”

“Jeanne,” he muttered. “I’ll have to let her know.”

“What do you mean? She knows what happened.”

“I never told her.”

“They were best friends, her and Emily and Kyle.” I almost said Julio.

“Exactly.”

“Guilt.”

“Exactly.”

“Do you blame her?”

“No. Of course not. But she would blame herself.”

“For what?”

“For introducing Jason to Emily. And for encouraging my trust in Kyle.”

“Not realizing...” I started, letting Whiteman finish.

“How murderously jealous he could be.”

“So you could blame her.”

“No. If it didn’t happen at my home, it would have been somewhere else, maybe with Emily’s lover as a second victim.”

“Someone not as strong as Jason.”

“Exactly.”

“So Jason stopped Kyle from killing him.”

“Yes.”

“But Kyle managed to escape his grasp.”

“From what I know of him, he’s a slippery bastard.”

“Yes he is,” I said. “What are you going to tell Jeanne to do?”

“To keep her distance, obviously.”

“Move her?”

“No. No need. She’s in a secure building. I’ll let them know to keep extra vigilant. Fax them a picture of him.”

“You mean the security photo? It’s pretty unclear, and he is wearing a disguise.”

“As long as she knows not to meet with him, she’ll be safe. I guess any man, which, since she’s...”

“A lesbian.”

“Yes. That shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Okay,” I left it that, knowing lesbians did have male friends, from personal experience.

“So ... Los Angeles.”

“He may land there. I think he lived there for a while. My FBI friend knows to look for him.” More truths this time.

“FBI,” he snorted. I wondered if his attitude had more to do with his lack of control over them.

“My friend actually found the first real lead,” I reminded him.

“I suppose,” he relented. “But that was in San Francisco.”

“That situation put him on the case. And he’s close with the LA agents, and well respected.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.