Making Wife a Slut Made Her in Whore - Cover

Making Wife a Slut Made Her in Whore

by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Copyright© 2017 by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Sex Story: Wanted to cuckold myself with my newly wedded wife. For this purpose involved my friend, and everything went expectedly well until friend betrayed and took control over my wife for his personal pleasure.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   .

Myself Salahuddin Rehmaan, after having a wonderful experience with Vinita, I suddenly developed a feeling of Cuckolding, my girl fucking with another guy gave me immerse pleasure. But Vinita was married now and I lost contact with her. So after little pressure from my family I decided to get married. After few searching of girls my family finally picked up a girl. Our religion doesn’t allow seeing girls and so my parents saw the girl and after few weeks I was being married. In the wedding night I came to see the girl for the first time. Nazneen Sheikh was her name, flawless beauty, 5’ 7” tall, slim, fair complexion, and spotless body, average fitted body, slender legs, especially curved thighs, firm and straight boobs as I noticed that she was not wearing any bra. I was amazed to see that even boobs could stand so straight even without bras. She face has an innocent looks and lips were magnificent. Overall I could rate her 12 out of 10 in the mark score. She was a virgin and a shy girl and I fucked her royally at our first night. Our life settled but my fuck rage was so much and my house was so much crowded that I was been caught most of time folding her here and there. Though it was embarrassing moments but it was hard for me to control.

So my parents decided that we two should stay away from the house for few days. My father had another house in the city, few KM away, though it was a small place and had just a bedroom a hall kitchen with attached toilet. But it was sufficient for two of us. I didn’t earn much so my father suggested me to join a transport company as a manager, whose owner was friend of his. I saw the job profile and the earning and immediately took the offer. Now it was three times more earring then the previous job and my father furnished that house and in few days we shifted there. This place was near my office and so I got lot of time to stay with my newly wedded wife. After a month or more I was fucking my beautiful wife in the hall and she was riding me up. The bell of house was short just a day before and so accidently one teenager entered the house. He was stranger to location and was finding someone’s house. But as soon as he saw in the pose he turned back and vanished. But my wife froze, just like the incident that happened with my girl Vinita few months ago. The boy left but soon my erection was gone. I thought that what would had happened if the guy would have pulled his pants down and went straight to fuck in my wife ass. The erection was back again and I decided in myself that I wanted this to happen now. I wanted my wife to get fucked by other men.

But it was not so easy like expected, first she was my wife and second she talked a lot with my parents and a single complain to my parents can ruin my plans. So I decided to put things in order slowly and perfectly. I have no idea to approach to my wife with my plans. Also I didn’t have any contact with anyone who can keep secrecy and fuck my wife. I also wanted to make sure that she doesn’t come to know that I was involved in her fucking plans. So I have three requirement now, she must get fucked by someone else, secondly she doesn’t know that I’m aware of her fucking’s, third the person or persons fucking her can maintain secrecy. After searching several options for many days I didn’t find anyone suitable for it. As it was family function at home so I took two days leave from office and attended the function. During this time I kept my phone switched off as I didn’t wanted any disturbance from office side. After two days I went to office when my office boy gave me a card. He told me that this person came to meet me and tried to call also, but my mobile was switched off. He asked my home address but the owner of our transport company denied giving him, so he just gave the card asked me to call.

I saw the card and a current hit me, it was Kabir, it was good to see his card but the thing hit my mind was fulfilling my fantasy now. Kabir was the perfect guy, heavily influenced to me and could never go against me. Beside that he had lots of mind in terms of girls and could get any girl laid with him. So I immediately called him, he insisted to meet urgently and asked me whether he could come to office immediately. But I insisted him to meet somewhere else, or preferred to meet at his place. He was staying at a hotel, so I offered him to visit at hotel itself. He agreed and in 30 minutes I was sitting in his hotel room chatting with him. He told me about his problem. When he came to city he lost his purse and luggage at station, someone stole it. He checked in the hotel and was staying there since last three days, including food expense. Now hotel staffs were getting doubtful and he wasn’t able to leave the place as his id and address proof was with the hotel. I understood his problem and went to the hotel counter and paid the entire bills, and paid advance for 15 days. Then I went with him and purchased him some clothes. After it I gave him cash and another debit card which had little amount of money, but I thought it was enough for him. He was back again in my debt and I wanted it. After the entire setting was done he started to thank me several times which I stopped him to do.

After that we had lunch and then he said that now he could do anything for me. I smiled and showed him my wife picture and asked how she was. She commented vulgarly, he expressed that it was among the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. I told him that the girl was Nazneen and was married; I said that I wanted him to seduce her and then fuck her solo or with few friends. He expressed interest in it and asked whose wife she was. I smiled and said that she was mine wife. He was embarrassed immediately and said sorry. But I said him not to be and said that I wanted him to fuck my wife alone or with friends. He asked me why I wanted that, I told him a lie that my father was in debt and her father helped my father in his business, against marriage to me. I told her that she didn’t know this but I was been forced to marry her, and if I could prove her slut and get divorced I could marry the girl I loved. He took it as I was forcefully married to Nazneen and wanted to get rid of her. So he asked me what I wanted. I told him every problem and every option beneficial for him. We lived alone, she stays alone at home from morning 10 to evening 6, she talked with my parents and I don’t wanted them to know etc. He thought for few minutes and said that he can make it happen but he wanted to check whether she complains everything to me or my parents or not. If not it can be done soon else it will take some time. I asked him what he wanted, on which he told me to agree Nazneen to wear short skirt and blouse. Then bring her to a theatre at evening show of 7-10. He asked me to take the seat of last row in middle. He told me details of the theatre and it had a flop film running with hardly 5-6 peoples in the evening show. He told me that he will give the picture of Nazneen to his two friends. In the theatre you must make excuse of phone and get out of theatre. His two friends will try to molest her as much as possible. They will texted him when they will finish or fail.

I understood his arrangement and the plan were set for the next day. I reached home around 5 in the evening with clothes for Nazneen. I passed him clothes and asked her to get ready as we were going for the movie. She took the dress, saw it and completely rejected to wear it. The dress was short skirt which exposed 50% of her thighs and blouse little low cut with only two buttons in front. As it was deep cut so it was very hard to wear any bra with it. I threw the packet aside and sat on the sofa. She understood that I was angry and started to tell me that she didn’t want to wear those. I didn’t say anything, switched on the TV and started to watch. She kept on giving excuses and I didn’t answer her at all. Finally she gave up and said she would wear it. I turned towards her and smiled. She went inside and came after 30 minutes fully dressed. He was looking bomb and not less than a slut. She also was aware of it but didn’t show any discomfort. We came out and rushed to the cinema hall. I left her on the gate and went to the ticket counter. Just then two guys came to me and said “Kabir.” I understood that Kabir send them so they asked me to take seat 11-14 of the last row. He asked me to give 11 and 14 to them and take 12 and 13 with me. I purchased the ticket and gave two tickets to them and took two tickets with me. Then I took Nazneen and went inside. The show was about to start so we took our seat and sat down. Nazneen said that the place is pity bit lonely, and that’s why I made her dressed like that. I smiled and she went shy. For giving her a head start that she was thinking right about it, I shoved my hand inside her skirt from below and caught hold on her panties. I started to pull her panties down. She resisted for a while then let me to pull out her panties. I kept her panties in my seat behind me. She adjusted herself, smiled a little and sat properly. After 5 minutes both guys came and sat on both seats side by side to up. Nazneen was not at all happy with it. She gave me a weird look and asked that they sat there purposely or there seat was this only. I called the ticket checker to confirm the seats. The ticket checker came and confirmed out seats. She looked at me and said sorry. She said that the both guys came purposely to our side.

After 5 minutes the movie started and just after 10 minutes a message landed on my mobile. It was Kabir who said that he will call in 5 minutes and I should start talking with him. Then tell Nazneen that as the sound was high I will go out and talk with the person. Then I must come out and stay outside until he calls me and ask me to get inside. As expected he called in five minutes, I took the phone and started to talk, Nazneen was busy in movie so I told her that I had an urgent call and I’ll be back after talking. She asked where I was going so I told her that just in the gallery, as the sound here was making difficult to hear. She said ok and asked me to come fast. I went outside and Kabir said to stay outside until he calls me back. I went to the canteen took coffee and cigarettes, started to smoke and drink coffee, sitting there comfortably. I sat there for complete 45 minutes and then received the call from Kabir. He asked me to go inside, I asked him what happened so he said to come to his place for details. I dropped the call and went inside. Nazneen was on her seat with hands over her head. I asked her what happened and she told me that she had a headache and don’t want to view the movie anymore. I said ok and we left for home. It was around 8:15 in the evening, so I dropped her home, and then said that I was going to see a friend. She smiled and said ok and asked me to return soon. I was thinking whether both guys couldn’t molest her or what, she didn’t seem tensed at all. So I took the bike and rushed to Kabir place. I went to Kabir room and excitedly asked him what happened. Kabir smiled and asked that I was over excited. I said that it was first step to our plan and I desperately needed anything that can give me hit of a best and fast start. He told me that his friends were there and just went few minutes ago, before I reached there. He told me that it was the best start I could ever get. Saying that he passed me a panty, I took it in confusion, whose panty was that but immediately I remembered that it was of Nazneen.

I asked him what happened after I left. He gave me a summary of the incident happened in the hall. After I left the person sitting side to her kept his hand on her open thighs. She was shocked and responded like current passed through her. So the person grabbed her thighs tightly. She tried to remove her hands and after few attempts he removed his hands. She was sitting alert but the man again tried to slide his hand on her thighs. She removed his hand but didn’t raise her voice. He kept on keeping his hand on her thigh and she kept on removing. Meanwhile the person sitting with one seat gap shifted his place on the seat I left vacant. So as soon as he got the seat and observed that she wasn’t seeing he too kept his hand on her thigh. She was doubled shock now, but she didn’t raise her voice. So now instead of removing their hands both of them started to move their hands upwards. She was resisting a lot but was not able to stop them completely. As her both hands were busy one guy who was a pickpocket opened both buttons of her blouse. He boobs hung down and immediately she realized it and left both their hands to cover her boobs up. This gave them opportunity to reach their hands to her pussy. To their surprise she wasn’t wearing panties and one of them drilled his finger inside her pussy hole. She jumped a little but was too confused what to do. She tried to press her legs close but both the guys pulled her apart. The guy started to finger her in and out. She closed her eyes in discomfort or may be in shame or might be in excitement. So as she relaxed a little, both of them grabbed her hands on her boobs and started to pull her apart. She was resisting but was very less than expected. Her hands were off leaving her boobs uncovered. So they both grabbed her one boobs each crossing their hands from her back. They grabbed handful of her boobs and maul them mercilessly. On the other hand they were fingering her in her pussy taking turns. She was sitting neither resisting nor supporting. But after a while they figured out that she was responding on their moves. Her thighs were vibrating and she was suppressing her moans. So one guys kissed on her lips, she responded but slightly. Then the next guy took turn to kiss her up. They kept on fingering her and mauling her breasts, along with kissing her alternatively until she shuddered and exploded. She relaxed and so both guys left her and came outside. While getting up her panty fell from the seat and one of them asked whether he can take her panty with him. She was busy buttoning her blouse, so just nodded her head. I was darn shocked that those guy was able to do that much.

Kabir told me not to ask her anything and not to mention anything in front of her. Let her confess that herself but if she doesn’t confess anything then he’ll start second phase which will be a real fucking. I listen to his plan carefully, suggested many thing and finally a full proof plan was made. Satisfied with the plan I came back happily. I waited for two complete days but Nazneen didn’t confess anything, neither she did complain or said anything to her family or my family. So I decided to start the second phase of plan. I asked her that whether in her life history she had ever visited a club or pub. She said she hadn’t but she had a dream for it. But being from conservative Muslim family it was impossible for her to do that and beside that her town didn’t had clubs or pubs. I asked her whether she was interested in going with me. She cosily said yes, so I confirmed her to get ready for it and I would be taking her to a pub today itself. At evening I borrowed car from my boss, I told him that I wanted to take my wife out and so wanted car. He gave it to me happily but instructed me to drive slowly and carefully. I left my bike to him and took his car. I reached home around 9 pm and Nazneen was ready in a sari. I looked her in confusion. She looked back at herself then to me and asked what happened. I said we are going to pub not at reception. She asked what’s wrong in sari. I laughed loudly and said nothing but the security wouldn’t let us in. So she asked what she should wear then. I went inside and brought her a packet. It contained jean and t-shirt which I handed it to her. She looked at the dress but didn’t object this time. She got inside and then came back ready in that dress.

After that we rushed to a pub, for our plan I had already took a friend house keys that was out of city for one night only. We reached the pub when inside and then have few rounds of drinks. I was taking Vodka and she was taking Limca so I knew that after third glass she would need to pee. So I kept a pill in my hand, while she was about to take the third glass I asked. I asked whether ever she tried Limca with salt and pepper. She said she didn’t so I pulled her glass and added pepper and salt in it. While she was looking towards the dance floor I slipped the sleeping pill in her glass and mixed it carefully. She started to drink it and said that it tasted good. But after she gulped it up she said that she needed to pee. I showed her the women washroom gate; she got up and left towards it. As expected she just fell down near the gate. I rushed to her aid and tried to pick her up. Suddenly the security guy also came to help us along with Kabir. I didn’t know Kabir was also sitting there but he didn’t show any sign that we knew each other. So I didn’t show him too, he asked whether I was having car with me. I said that I had, so we all three guys picked her up and brought her outside to my car. I made her sit in the front seat and as I was about to get in Kabir asked. How will you take her out at home, would you be able to carry her inside? I looked confused and so he offered help and said that he’ll come along and then I can drop him home as he don’t have any vehicle with him. The security guard also promoted the idea and we three rushed out with the car. In the way Kabir asked me to show our home first. I drove to our home and showed him my place. Then we rushed to the friend place. As we reached there I opened the house, gave Kabir the keys, and gave him car keys which my friend had. Then we carried Nazneen inside the house and made her recline on bed. Kabir asked me whether she had peed already or not. I told him that she hasn’t peed at all. So he asked me to leave then and he would take care of rest. I said that I wanted to stay and see, he said that if Nazneen gets up and even if I hide myself somewhere, she’s see the car and find out that we two were on same side. He said that he will detail me everything in morning and would record the entire event also. I nodded my head and said that he was right and so came out of the leaving them both alone in the house. Kabir came out to see me off, but I didn’t was happy with it. So he questioned me that I was still having doubts then I should take Nazneen home. I assured him that I didn’t doubt him and he should continue with the plan. I got in the car and rushed towards home. The night didn’t go well and I kept awake all night.

Next day early morning someone knocked the gate, I opened the gate and found Nazneen there, she was having a bandage in her hand and on her head too. I showed her shock and she said that she slipped while going to washroom, and got hurt and went unconscious. The manager and the peoples around carried her to the hospital nearby. When she came back to consciousness this morning she came back. I hugged her tightly and told her that I was very worried. I made her comfortable in bed and asked her to rest. I said I will take leave for the day. She assured me that she was alright and I can go office. But I went office and dropped the car. Then took a day off and said that wife was ill. After it I rushed to the hotel but Kabir didn’t reached there. So I moved to my friend’s house and indeed Kabir was there. I said him good morning and he replied meekly. I asked him what happened and he gave me his mobile which was all wet. I asked him what it was, he told me that he pictured the entire event of the night but it was all washed out now. It was indeed sad news but I hoped it was accident and so I said it wasn’t any big problem and we will record it in future if possible. I said him to just tell me that what happened yesterday. He said that he waited until Nazneen peed in her jeans. Then he removed her jeans and her rest of clothes. Then he got some Vaseline on his dick and he fucked Nazneen in unconsciousness. After he was over, he waited until Nazneen was recovering from unconsciousness. When she started to recover, he put his dick in her pussy and just tried pretend that he was sleeping.

Nazneen opened her eyes and then try to adjust with the environment. After a while she was sure that she was naked, not at home, someone was inside her and he wasn’t her husband. She tried to push Kabir away and he was pretended that he was getting up from sleep. He sat up and she got up too. She covered her boobs with her hands and legs crossed. She looked at him in anger and amazement. The first question she asked that how did she reach here, second was who was Kabir, third was what happened between them. Kabir told her that she out of pub yesterday all drunk and came to Kabir and said him to take her to his home. First Kabir tried to figure out who she was but later she herself told that she was a whore and give fucking taking money. Kabir lived alone so he brought her home and then she peed in her pants. He opened her clothes and so Nazneen told him to fuck her. So he fucked her three times in night. Nazneen started to cry and told him all about her last night incident and that she was housewife and wasn’t this type of girl. Kabir told her that he misunderstood her and so fucked her, but what happened cannot be changed. She kept on crying and said that how will she go home and what will she say to her husband. He told her the idea of felling down and getting hurt and then hospital and all that which she conveyed me in the morning. Then he insisted to drop her home but she took the auto and left. It was not as per plan as for further blackmailing it was required that Kabir should know her house in her knowledge. Now we were required to think something else for her. But Kabir told me a wonderful idea, which I liked and so it was to be executed in a week time.

After a week I went to office, dropped my bike in the office basement and said my boss that I was having some work at the market, so I asked him for leave. He gave me leave and I said that I’ll collect my bike in the evening or tomorrow. He said that he’ll ask the watchman to lock the bike in the basement. I came outside and went straight to hotel room of Kabir. He was ready with his arrangement; his two friends who molested Nazneen in the cinema hall were also there. They welcomed me up and wished me. Kabir asked them to bring some coffee and cigarettes. They went away and I understood that he wanted to talk with me in personal. So he said that previously he planned for himself only. But after few thoughts he thinks that including these two fellows will be better. So he called them in without seeking my permission. I told him that it was absolutely fine and he was the one planning everything. I just had faith on Kabir and beside this didn’t have that much brain to plan myself. His fellows were back with things said and we all had coffee and cigarettes. After the break they started to do the activities they were been called for. They got my shirt and scratched it bad by rubbing it on ground. Then they gave it back to wear me up. Then they applied bandage on my head and plaster on my arm. It was perfectly looking like I met and accident and the plaster and bandage was wonderfully fixed. We locked the hotel room and then took an auto for my place. In the way Kabir asked me where my bike was and I told him that it was at office. He asked me to give the keys and he’ll bring the bike with him. He told me that he had some more plan for that. I gave him keys and called my boss about it. He said that he’ll instruct watchman about it.

We reached home around 11 am, before getting inside the boundary wall; Kabir told me that these guys were Surendra and Sumit. I nodded my head and we went inside. As we knocked the door, Nazneen opened the door. Seeing me in that condition she was shocked and started to fire question. Sumit told her that I met an accident and they first took them to hospital and the brought them here. He also told that I got a fracture and doctor had given me sleeping and pain killer injection. Suddenly she saw the rest of faces and she was terrified with that. I understood that she recognized them all. They said that its tough carrying me and I must by deposited on bed urgently. She made the way and they carried me and dropped me on bed. I thanked them for that and told them that I was feeling dizzy. I asked Nazneen to entertain them with snacks and tea before they leaves. She nodded her head and I started to pretend that I was sleeping. Kabir suggested that they should leave the room and let me sleep. All nodded in affirmative and left the room, closing the room before leaving. As soon as they left, I got up tip topped to the gate and tried to peep and hear outside.

All were sitting in drawing room and Nazneen was in the kitchen. She came outside after 10 minutes with snacks and tea. She served them tea and snacks and requested them to have them. Surendra said that they weren’t interested in tea and snacks. He looked at him in confusion so he continued. He said that they weren’t interested in these types of snacks on the thought that Nazneen had better things to serve. She still looked confused and so Sumit went near her and tried to pull her pallu. She pulled her pallu back and looked at them in angry look. Kabir smiled and said, “Remember I have your video, hope your husband won’t like it to see in this serious condition.” She started to cry and sob, she said that whatever happened before was mistake and shouldn’t be repeated again, she’s married girl and don’t want to ruin her married life. Kabir asked her to stop crying and said, “Previously I didn’t know your address but now I have your address, your husband link, proof against you, so stop crying and listen. We want to fuck you just now and if you aren’t going to co-operate, we’ll discuss this with your husband and family about it.” Nazneen got on her knees and started to beg them. Kabir said, “Better get nude and then beg, maybe we could consider. And you are so much shy that we haven’t seen you nude before.”

She got up from knees and wiped her tears. She said to excuse her and went towards the kitchen. She took 15 minutes there, while Kabir and others were talking. She returned in 15 minutes all naked, and walked towards the drawing room. As she reached there she said that she had come. They all looked above and Sumit announced that he is going to fuck her first. As soon as he reached towards here and tried to grab her, she begged, “Not here, my husband will come, will be mess.” Sumit looked at her and she said that to move to bathroom. So both Nazneen and Sumit moved to bathroom. I said shit to myself, the chance of seeing her been fucked ruined again now. Kabir came to my room and saw me peeping. He said that the plan to see her has ruined again and I should better not to go near bathroom, else if door opens and she comes out first then it would be hard to explain. I also understand that so just nodded my head. I but still kept on peeing. After whole 30 minutes Sumit came outside, all naked. He was having his clothes on her arms and he rushed towards the drawing room. He said to Surendra that it was his turn and better to go without clothes. After 2 minutes Surendra came in view all naked. He moved towards the bathroom. The gate was already opened but Nazneen wasn’t in view. So Surendra got inside locking the gate behind. No sound was coming out and beside bathroom was so far that if some sounds were coming out then also I wouldn’t hear.

After 40 minutes Kabir went to the bathroom all naked. He knocked the gate and after two knocks Surendra opened the gate and peeped outside with a smile. Kabir started to have conversation with him and after little conversation Surendra gave him side and he also vanished inside. Now both were inside along with Nazneen. After 10 minutes, Surendra came out and the door was closed after it. After 30 minutes Kabir came out and went directly to the drawing room. Before reaching the drawing room he looked at my direction and gave thumbs up with a smile. Then he vanished in drawing room. After five minutes Nazneen came out of bathroom. She was in mess, hair all messed up, lipstick smeared up, and many parts of body redden. She went to the kitchen and locked herself inside. She took 15 minutes to dress up and then came outside. She moved towards the drawing room and I tried to peep and hear. Kabir told her that it was wonderful experience with her and they will be leaving now. He said something more but in very low voice. Then they all excited the house, Nazneen came back closing the gate from inside. I knew she would come to my room so I just got in bed and started to pretend like sleeping. She came and checked me out then went to prepare lunch. After lunch was made she woke me up and we had lunch together. After lunch I went to sleep and she was having a nap in the drawing room. I was not so tired but she definitely was, suddenly my phone rang and it was my boss on the other side. He showed concern about my accident and said to rest for two three days instead of coming office. I understood that Kabir went there to collect my bike. I thanked him and then went for a nap.

I woke up with some murmuring in the house. I got up and peeped outside, I couldn’t hear the talking but I instantly notice the voice. It was indeed Kabir, but what he was talking and why so suspiciously. I looked at the clock and it said 6 in the evening. As Kabir was gone I came back to bed. Nazneen showed up in the moment. He passed me pills and said that the guy who dropped you here forgot to give your medicine. I thought what a mess, if I haven’t met an accident and then what’s the medicine is about. Still I took the medicine and opened a pouch. Nazneen passed me a glass of water. I looked at her and said that it was cold water and better she brings me hot or boiled water. She just smiled and said sure and went to kitchen. I threw the tablet outside the windows and opened the drawer to get a fever tablet. When she was back I ate that tablet and went to sleep. When she was sure that I was sleeping she went outside and I got up to and peeped outside. She called someone and said that I was sleeping and she will be ready in 30 minutes. She went to bathroom and had a bath and came out. I rushed to bed and started pretending to sleep. She came back with a packet in her hand and opened it in bedroom. It was a dress, so she got out from the dress she was wearing and started to wear them. As she turned towards me I got to see that she has shaved her pussy. That was strange as she never shaved her pussy at all. She got in dress in 10 minutes and my god it was tiny skirt, I brought her a tiny skirt when she was been molested in cinema hall but this one was way too more short then it. After she adjusted her shirt she pulled her panty out. Hell that tiny skirt and no panty, what’s in her mind? She was topless above but instead of wearing a bra she directly wore a shirt. But the shirt didn’t have buttons at all. So she just tied the bottom end of the shirt. Wow she was looking like a real whore now. She got in high heels and went outside locking the interlock from outside. As soon as she went outside I tried to peep from the window. She was sitting with someone in the bike and it was dark outside. I was pity not sure that who she was sitting with but the bike was mine.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.