Breaking Point - Cover

Breaking Point

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Domini has an advantage over his fellow nerd-like friends: his older, piping hot redheaded cousin Fiona is staying with his family for a few months...and she has this annoying habit of walking around naked...Domini finds himself entranced only by his cousin, his passion and lust for her increasing with her seductive teasing. Are the two teenagers just playing around, or will the cousins engage in a much deeper, forbidden relationship?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism   Slow  

My cousin Fee, older than me by a year and half, has always been on the limit-pushing, rule-breaking, convention-hating, daring side. She’s broken every rule I can think of and then some. And she does it with such casual confidence, such a blasé attitude, that it makes you wonder if she’s actually not doing anything wrong at all.

Let me tell you about Fiona. She’s an averagely tall girl, about five foot seven, weighing a hundred and twenty-five pounds. Wavy red hair brushes her shoulders. Her body is slender, curved, and pale as buttermilk. After time in the sun, her bikini-clad body is speckled with unashamed freckles which she celebrates--even on her long, toned calves, soft rounded thighs, tender asscheeks, and the tops of her breasts.

Fee isn’t ashamed of her body in the least. She’s not shy at all, in fact, and has no qualms whatsoever about walking around in either a bikini, or part of a bikini, or even completely naked in front of me, my parents, and my friends.

My parents, being the generous and loving couple they are, don’t discourage Fee at all, except when distinguished guests may arrive. Then they convince her to put some proper clothing on. I’ve never even seen Dad look at Fee lustfully once. He only looks at her platonically, normally--which makes me feel slightly guilty for my wild fantasies and burning desire for my cousin.

I bet you’re wondering why Fiona even lives at our house, right? It’s because her parents--my mum’s brother and his wife--are field biologists in exotic places, like Africa and Indonesia. They travel all the time with enthusiasm. Fee sometimes tags along, especially in summertime, but this year she’s decided schooling comes first--so has been taken in by her loving aunt and uncle. Oh, Fee.

She’s the reason I have a major thing for redheads.

God, all the times I’ve furiously jacked off imagining her naked, or even recalling the few times I’ve spied on Fee masturbating. She’s really hot doing it, by the way. Lying back partway on her bed, spreading her thighs--sometimes I imagine myself between them--and then gingerly using one finger to prod herself to begin with, then slipping a few fingers into her pussy, and then eventually her whole hand is rubbing that tiny pink clitty just as urgently as I’m stroking my cock on the other side of the wall watching her. By this time Fee’s breathing is hard and ragged, and sometimes small desperate moans escape her parted lips, cheeks flushed a healthy red. Leaning forward slightly, biting her lip, she cries out quietly, eyes squeezing shut and toes curling inwards as she rocks with climax, juices flooding out of her and onto the bedsheets.

That’s usually about the time I cum.

Fee has spoiled me for any other woman. Before I’d seen her masturbate, I would watch porn videos with redheads similar to her masturbating and being taken, and that usually got me off. But since then, it doesn’t even interest me. None of the girls in or out of school do. All I can do to jerk off is imagine my gorgeous cousin ... on her knees, on her back, from behind...

It never got really bad until she started to tease me. Before that, I’d only imagined her naked, maybe seen a few videos that still managed to satisfy me. But when I was watching something on the big TV downstairs, or maybe playing a good game, Fee would saunter in half-naked or the sort casually, as was her habit, and bend down to fetch something from near the TV. I know she was teasing me because she’d always crouched down before, practically curling up--and she never did it when someone else was around. To add onto my suspicion, she would glance over with hooded eyes to gauge my reaction to her derriere and sometimes pussy, when she was completely naked. Usually, my face would be burning red as I avoided looking her straight in the eye, a nice tent building in the front of my cargo pants. This reaction seemed to satisfy her.

That was when I started to watch her masturbate and was forever spoiled to other women.

The second thing happened at a sleepover with my friends. Three of my close pals, Ralph, Tyler, and Eric, were over for some serious gaming, junk food splurge, and then movie marathons deep into the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.