Glow - Cover

Glow

Copyright© 2017 by Lance C

Chapter 4: Discovery

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Discovery - Can a teenage boy with mind control talents also have integrity? Hard to believe, but maybe so!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

During lunch on Tuesday, I got a text from Alex. – hotel 3:15 - I wasn’t scheduled to work, so I sent –OK-.

Even before I got to the parking lot, I could feel Alex’s glow. Close by hers, there was another glow that I didn’t recognize and which felt very different from any other glow I’d come in contact with. It was filled with energy. Not only that, but it was aware of my glow. I scrambled out of my car and ran up the steps to the second floor. I knocked on the door and Alex opened it right away.

“Hi, Ethan! I want you to meet my sister Rachel. We’re fraternal twins. Rachel, this is the guy I was telling you about.”

I didn’t respond. I was frozen in place, staring into the eyes of the most gorgeous woman I’d ever seen, sitting on the loveseat. The family resemblance to Alex was obvious. Rachel was a little taller, a little less busty, a little slimmer and a couple of shades darker. Her hair was much shorter than Alex’s and she hadn’t had it straightened. Her face was, if anything, more beautiful than Alex’s. And all that was minor compared to the sound of a lovely contralto voice that seemed to come from the center of my brain.

*Is it true? Can you hear me? I thought I was alone!*

“Hey!” said Alex, waving her hand in front of my face. “Earth to Ethan! Anybody there?”

*I hear you, I thought. You’re not alone any more!*

I took two steps and sat next to Rachel, never taking my eyes off her. Rachel held my hands and touched my glow with her own. In an instant, I absorbed the totality of Rachel’s life and felt her absorb mine, sharing our experiences, our memories, our loves and doubts and deepest feelings through a swirling kaleidoscope of pure joy as our glows combined. How had I not encountered this fabulous creature before? The question answered itself through Rachel’s memories. Rachel didn’t go to the same high school Alex and I did. She was a musical prodigy and attended a very exclusive conservatory outside of town. She was a keyboard and English horn major. She’d won important state and regional competitions. She was famous, yet I’d never heard of her.

That lovely voice spoke to me. *I don’t have to tell you what happens now!*

*I’m hard just thinking about it.*

*And I’m ready for you. I want you inside me. I’ll always want you inside me.*

Without moving, Rachel spoke. “Alex, I see that Ethan has told you about his talent. I have that same talent, but I haven’t learned to use it as well as Ethan has.” We stood up together. “Ethan and I are going to make love now.” She smiled a delighted, wicked, lust-filled smile. “We’re also going to fuck! Oh, yes, yes, yes, we’re going to fuck, all right!”

There’s no point in trying to describe the next two hours. When ordinary people have sex, there’s always some hesitation, some uncertainty about what to do next, what the other person wants, whether what you’re doing feels right to your partner, whether you’re going too fast or too slowly or using the right amount of pressure in just the right place. Everyone has fantasies that they can’t fully explain to their partner. Those fantasies aren’t realized, because communication is never perfect.

None of those limitations applied to Rachel and me. Our communication was perfect. We thought and felt with the same mind. We shared everything. When one of us felt a sensation, the other felt it, too. Words were unnecessary, although we did use words, not to ask for anything, but to express our feelings for each other.

Rachel’s orgasmic jellybean was even tighter than Alex’s had been. With my cock inside her, I led her though the process of altering it, a tiny bit at a time. I went down on her and, as her orgasms grew stronger, we thinned the walls more and more, being very careful, until we reached that ideal state of maximum orgasmic bliss. Even before we started, her orgasms were as strong as mine and longer lasting. When we finished, her orgasms made mine seem like the pleasure you get by scratching an annoying itch. And yes, I felt her orgasms as deeply as she did. Every one was more astonishingly wonderful that I can possibly say.

Naturally, we couldn’t leave Alex out. I spent almost as much time inside her as I did inside Rachel, sometimes fucking or eating one to orgasm and then moving to the other or going down on one girl while being ridden or blown by the other. Our ability to piggyback on each other’s glow made it all the better for Alex. I had never had a complete understanding of what women want out of sex, generally just concentrating on producing lots of intense orgasms. There’s much more to it than that and with Rachel’s memories and feelings at my disposal, I was able to give both women far more that any of us imagined. With my memories and feelings available to Rachel, my every desire, even those I wasn’t consciously aware of, was fulfilled. Fatigue, loss of erections? Nope! Rachel handled that for me. I stayed hard for the entire two hours and came over a dozen times.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.