Ruff Stuff: A Were Tale - Cover

Preview

Ruff Stuff: A Were Tale

by Anomandaris

Copyright© 2017 by Anomandaris

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Coercion, Consensual, Reluctant, Were animal, BDSM, MaleDom, Humiliation, Sadistic, Spanking, Anal Sex, Analingus, Enema, Oral Sex, Petting, Violent,

Fantasy Sex Story: A Were BDSM Tale. An exiled werewolf finds a home, but at what cost? (Heavy BDSM content, beware.)

DISCLAIMER/TRIGGER WARNINGS: This story contains heavy BDSM, safe word revocation, inappropriate used of vegetables, inappropriate use of precious metals, anal, oral, and vaginal werewolf sex, canings, strapping and spankings and other various painful activities, along with graphic physical combat. If you find those offensive, it’s probably best to not continue reading. The writer does not condone BDSM play without a safe word. The Weres in my story can heal almost anything with a change of form, so the heavy play involved is easily healed. My muse lead me down a dark road with this one. For those kinky enough, enjoy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.