Mrs Burma Takes Over - Cover

Mrs Burma Takes Over

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Neglected teacher finds excitement in school

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

I couldn’t even watch the videos. This was the most disgusting thing I’d ever clicked on. No, not me, it was to fucked up to think about. I turned my laptop off not wanting to see if in fact it was her cast in a starring role. If it was she is the most twisted mother fucker I have ever met. Maybe I could still use it. she doesn’t need to know that I couldn’t watch it, only that I knew it existed. Okay I had one huge piece of offense and if those coming over today offered me more I would knock her from power and maybe knock her ass right out of the school system. God I couldn’t even bring myself to think of what she did. that was not normal.

Samantha came as promised and brought Terry, Fred, and Nick with her. we went into the living room and after I showed my hospitality of drinks, snacks, or any refreshments I could offer we got down to business. I said as direct as I could that Miss Davenport was creating a hostile environment on an otherwise peaceful arrangement. I was going to put an end to her but I needed their help. Anything, big or small they knew would help us preserve the wonders we have come to enjoy. I sat and offered the floor to anyone that wanted to make a comment.

Terry was the first and not unexpected either. She said she liked how things were and even though Miss Davenport gave her a hard time she laughed at her and did whatever she wanted anyway. Once she cornered me in the hall after I left the Vice Principle’s office. She said I needed to focus on the people she knew wanted me. I told her to go to hell and she slapped me. fuck you I said and slapped her back, right across the face and I swear she cum in her pants right there and then. she loved the pain I think. I walked away and she didn’t do or say anything. I bet if I slapped her around a little more she would have folded like a cardboard box in the hall and begged me for sex.

She sat and I made a note of yet another weakness Miss Davenport had. Nick was next and he was timid compared to most of the others. He couldn’t look at me when he spoke but did say he was a victim of her physical abuse. She enjoyed squeezing his balls until they were ready to explode. Nick went on to say he didn’t mind the sex with teachers but when wanted him to do it with others at the same time he got creeped out. by others he meant threesomes or more some.

Samantha didn’t speak at all but that’s okay I knew how she felt. I looked at the room and asked they follow me. down the hall were two bedrooms. I offered them both to them and said there was no reason not to explore with each other if it was wanted. I would not interfere with students discovering other students. Fred and Terry disappeared in a heartbeat kicking off shoes before the door even closed. Nick was hesitant but I could tell he wanted to and Samantha was just unable to act on her own anymore thanks to Miss Davenport. I took both by the hand and led them into the bedroom and made them an offer. Take me as you enjoy, but only that way. I am not here to force anything on you but to feel the beauty of what makes you desire me. I am yours, yes Samantha if it suits you as well, if not it is by choice and it has to be yours.

I kissed young Nick and felt his warm lips want mine. For the first time what happens or didn’t happen was by choice. This went for Samantha as well who chose to give her attention to Nick and not in me. it was a beautiful sight as I watched these young students of mine exploring each other. It was arousing to see them touch and experiment. I watched him do his best, and he wasn’t that bad at eating her pussy and knowing Samantha did not enjoy giving blowjobs I offered to step in for her. Sucking his beautiful cock as he brought his young lover to orgasm was incredible. I wanted him to cum for me, I wanted to taste his creamy deliciousness but he could refrain better than others and it wasn’t until he fucked Samantha that he did fill her sweet little hole. She loved it but had concerns of pregnancy and in the only option available she asked if I would take his cum from her as she had done to me. it wasn’t in my plans but I wasn’t going to ruin a beautiful day by refusing her this one request.

I ate her pussy with the sole reason of retrieving her deposit into her. Nick in turn played with my pussy, finger fucked me and not even aware of what I was doing created an orgasm for Samantha as well. her pressure along with his cum filled my mouth and I too started to cum. I wished he had regained full strength for I would have asked him to fuck me next but for today it was not meant to be. In the end I found myself sitting up in the bed, Nick’s harsh but still enjoyable lips tormenting my nipple and the softness of Samantha’s lips, teasing playfully on my other. It was an act of choice, something I would offer all the students and if the teachers didn’t like it they could go home to their boyfriends and husbands and hope for the best.

When I got up and left them in the bedroom to talk I opened the door to find Fred pounding away at Terry. Her eyes were rolled in the back of her head as he took her from behind. He seen me and invited me in to watch. Sorry Mrs. B he said, but I’d like to finish what I started with Terry. I smiled and said he too had to remember the new moto around here and at school was going to be “All by choice”, and I sat on the bed and watched this young stud give her something that was beyond what I could offer him. Beautiful and sexy Terry had her asshole stuffed and loved it. it wasn’t for me but seeing her excitement was worth being there. When he dumped his load where he was I thought both of them were going to explode. This is exactly what I want to come in the future of all my students.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.