Mrs Burma Takes Over - Cover

Mrs Burma Takes Over

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Neglected teacher finds excitement in school

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

I spent days agonizing over the difficult position I was in. Now I had Alexis visiting me daily asking if I wanted to be introduced to some of her favorite students. I had unsigned notes with disgusting requests left in my desk, some more disturbing than others. Walking through the halls was becoming a nightmare as I was labeled an easy target and felt the pinches and swats to my ass. Whispers and rumors began to spread, all untrue and each one worse than the one before. I was at the point of not wanting to return to the classroom. I was ready to give up my true love of teaching.

My efforts to dig deeper did continue and with students believing I was a part of it they spoke more freely in what they as an individual had witnessed and taken part of. At first I accepted it as a small price to pay to obtain information but when one student made a gross comment to me I realized it had progressed into much more. I sat back and took a hard look at my last week or so of encounters seeking the truth. What I seen was traumatizing.

To draw in those I suspected to be loose lipped I made offers that would appeal to them. What I discovered was in my efforts I had not only made offers but had fulfilled them as well. For two young boys I gave them blowjobs and let them cum in my mouth, another ate my pussy and easily made me have multiple orgasms which he wore proudly, and the one from today fucked me. When he spilled his liquid gold inside of me he said I was a great piece of ass and couldn’t wait to get me with a few others. When asked what he meant he said to give me what all cunts wanted, gang banged until I was nothing but a cum depository. The way whores like it. I was hurt by his words and it made me see that I had sunk to a new level.

Yes I knew a lot more but I had also subjected myself to the ridicule and verbal abuse by my students. I let them see me as one called me, a whore. I sat back and each encounter played before my eyes and for each came the reality, the reality that subconsciously I was starving for the attention they gave me. It was all an act I kept telling myself as the creamy richness slid down my throat or the feel of a young cock penetrated me. As a woman I loved it, as a teacher I despised myself. What’s worse is one had told me I was expected to be in the girl’s locker room the next day, not after, but before school. Again with the girl’s locker room and not the boys. When I said it wasn’t possible he said it was and I would or the next time it wouldn’t be voluntary. I didn’t like his tone nor did I appreciate the snarl on his face. I said I wouldn’t but inside, I knew that I would.

I had breakfast like any other day only this one had me worried. I had no intentions of doing what was demanded of me and I would create a scene if anyone had anything to say about it. I could turn in my resignation, disappear from the world, and like in the movie Shawshank Redemption, send my journal to the media excluding my own participation and watch from a secluded shadow as the shit hit the fan. I could and I should, but until I was at the end of my rope I would continue here and continue to build my collection of facts that could not be misinterpreted by anyone.

When I arrived at school it was a few minutes before first bell. I knew my absents from the locker room would not go unnoticed. I went to my room like any other day, head held high, attitude of the person I was intact, nerves about to crumble. I sat at my desk and avoided opening the draw, I knew there would be something waiting for me. I gave my lessons and during lunch stayed put in my room and today did something I never had a reason to do before, I locked the door. I knew somewhere out there my name was being cursed by students and teachers alike but I had to maintain myself the best I could. My corruption here was limited but it did open doors better left closed. I was the only one that could control my actions and I swore to do just that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.