Mrs Burma Takes Over - Cover

Mrs Burma Takes Over

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Neglected teacher finds excitement in school

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Ashamed and embarrassed I went to school the next day dreading the possibility of a confrontation with Alexis. There was no way in hell I could hide the shame in that I had allowed to be done. I settled in my classroom wanting to focus of the daily lesson and put the lab far behind me. There was no doubt now that inappropriate behavior was in full bloom here and now like it or not I had let myself become a participant. I knew everything about it was wrong and if I could just use that experience to further my cause to put an end to it the fallout might not be as bad as it seems.

I started the day with a reading exercise for my students and used the time to plan for my next class. I went to get a pen from my desk and inside the draw was a folded sheet of paper. All it said was girls locker room at 4, be there. An odd request and the handwriting was of no help, all printed letters, no distinguished markings to tell if it was male or female, young or old. I put it back in the draw and continued with my day not thinking about it. I muddled through the day keeping to myself when I could.

When class let out and I was correcting papers at my desk I realized I had stayed long past when I anticipated, it was after five. I gathered my things and was leaving the building when I heard the sound of footsteps coming up behind me. I went to turn but was swarmed by two or perhaps more individuals, all with their hoodies over their heads making it hard to identify them. Students for sure but that was about all I could tell.

“Someone needs to learn how to tell time. when you’re told four it means four. When you’re told to be somewhere it means to be there. Don’t make us come looking for you again”.

The voice was nothing but a whisper and as quick as they subdued me, they vanished just as fast. I was terrified at the entire ordeal. I practically ran to my car and left the school grounds in a flash. Never have I been accosted like that before and certainly not from a student. I made some tea and sat down trying to stop the shakes. I had completely forgotten about the note left for me, not that I had any plans of going but it did slip from my mind. I remembered it said the girls locker room, not the boys. The whisper, though unidentifiable was definitely male so why not the boys locker room? Something I guess I will never know. I settled myself down before making dinner, my day was long and not unforgettable.

The following day I was nervous entering my classroom. I eased the draw to my desk open and the note I shoved back inside was still there and no others were added. A sense of relief came over me and I took out by notebook and could write about yesterday’s version in my eyes as an attack. I have started a journal documenting everything I learn about the school’s newest policy on sex with students and as much as I hated to, included myself in facts known. My personal feelings and physical weaknesses were no excuse, I was as much in the wrong as they were. I would find a way to dismantle this miscarriage of ethics among those involved.

I completed my day uneventful and was thankful for that. When leaving for the day and passed by the nurses office I heard what sounded like someone in trouble. A gagging, maybe choking sound and I went in to see if any help was needed. Four boys were circled around someone and the unmistakable sound of someone fighting for air was obvious. I screamed for them to get the fuck out of the room and they scattered. I recognized two of the four, and on the floor, on her knees, was Cynthia, the nurse for the school. At first I thought they were assaulting her, then I seen her face. No bruises, no marks of abuse. Cynthia wore the face of shame knowing I walked in on something I shouldn’t have. She wasn’t in trouble; she was giving a group blowjob and had the proof covering her face. The boys shot their loads all over her and judging by her reaction, enjoyed their offerings. I turned in disgust without letting her say a word. I marched out the door and drove home not believing what I just witnessed. She let four students cum on her face and actually liked it.

Like everything else, this went in my journal and I was not shy when it came to naming names including those that were students. I wouldn’t seek her out to find out why, but one of the students, Marty, him I knew and he was definitely a weak link that I could use to force information from. His father was a prominent man in the community and he wouldn’t do anything to disgrace him. I would use that as leverage against him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.