Pulled Over - Cover

Pulled Over

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

While Hank face-fucked Lisa, Doc and Steve worked on getting Josh hooked up into his own harness rigging. Not nearly as elaborate as his mom’s, Josh’s was more like a leather thong with matching wrist straps, all with lots of hooks and buckles.

Josh soon had both his wrists fastened to his mom’s harness so that the palm of each hand was on the sides of his mom’s large rump. They followed that up with tethering each of his ankles to his mom’s corresponding ankles.

Steve hesitated on the final step, which Doc, who was adjusting more straps, soon noticed. Annoyed, Doc pushed Steve’s hand away. “It’s just a penis, Steve.” With that, he reached down and positioned Josh’s cock to the entrance and with the jerk of a strap, Josh was pulled about four inches into his mom.

If Lisa had noticed, none of them would have known as Hank was fully buried in her throat. Breathing seemed all she cared about at that moment.

Seems Doc was not happy with the rest of Steve’s work. “You pulled too much. Here, let me show you.” Steve stepped back and watched as Doc redid his work.

When they were finally done, Doc walked behind Josh and grabbed him by the waist. With a push, Josh soon had all seven inches buried in his mom’s pussy. When he pulled Josh back, the straps kept him in about four inches.

“He’s not going anywhere.” He stepped back and gave it all one final check. “Yep, that should work nicely.”

Leaving Lisa gagging and spitting up large globs of sperm, Hank joined the other two men in the final setup. They added more cables and more pullies.

Having his cock buried in a nice warm pussy, a part of Josh’s brain urged him to fuck. But this was his mom, so he was fighting the urge with all he had. But then he didn’t know what they were up to.

Two rods now hung from the rafter above. Each hung from a cable through a series of pullies that attached to Josh. One to his waist in front. The other in back.

When Doc reached up and pulled down on the left rod, Josh felt a big tug that thrust his cock deep into his mom. Pulling on the right sent Josh back out. They all laughed as Josh was jerked back and forth. “There you go, boy. You’re fucking your mom now.” Of course, like all new toys, they all had to give it a try.

It was Steve who finally got Josh to cum inside his mom. The sensations running through his body proved too much for Josh to overcome. Satisfied for now, they all left, leaving only the sounds of heavy breathing and the mechanics of the air compressor.

Neither Lisa nor Josh spoke for several minutes. Too ashamed. Finally, Josh spoke, “Mom? Are you okay?”

The obvious answer was ‘No’, but Lisa had to try to reassure her son, “We’re still here, Baby, so don’t give up hope. Your dad will call your sister. He’ll know we didn’t make it. He’ll be out looking for us, if he’s not already.”

“The cameras are on. You saw that, didn’t you Mom?”

“Yea, Sweetie. I did. Ignore them.”

Several minutes passed. Josh was trying to think of anything besides his cock being in his mom’s pussy, but even the slightest movement made that impossible. Lisa could hear his feint whimpers and feel the throbbing of his cock inside her.

“Josh, Baby.” She paused. “Josh, I know this can’t be easy and I appreciate your efforts, but...”

Lisa stumbled for the right words but then realized they were beyond all that. “Josh, Baby, it’s okay to fuck Mommy. It would make us both feel better. Besides, they’ll probably just punish us if we don’t.”

“Oh God, thanks Mom.” And with a couple of strokes, Josh was cumming once again in his mom’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.