1 August 2007 - Cover

1 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan thanks, Diane, Brenda and especially Tina for their help finding Karen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

It seemed like a race to fuck as Diane and Brenda hurried their steps to their private picnic area. “Daddy, will you make us naked?” Brenda asked, offering her body to him. Young hearts were bursting with growing passion as she kissed her dad, and he revealed her bare breasts. Major didn’t waste any time nudging his muzzle between her legs. Her skirt now on the ground, she lay on her back for Major’s enjoyment.

Diane smiled and then kissed her dad while he stripped her naked. She opened her stance for Sarg’s probing nose as she offered Dan her nipples. She lay beside her sister as the brother dogs resumed their erotic licking.

“Sarg and Major may be good fucks, but I still prefer a man’s touch. But it appears I only want one man, and that’s you, Dan.” Tina looked at him; her love and lust for him were overpowering. “As you make me naked, I must reveal the naked truth, so to speak, to you,” she started as he revealed her bare breasts. Tina cupped his face in her hands. “Dan, I love you! I didn’t want to get involved with a man again so soon, but damn it, I fell for you anyway.”

Dan stopped. A hand formed on her perfect breast. “I don’t deserve your love. Can I love you the same as Karen and Wendy? I’m hesitant to commit my affections to you because you are a fantastic woman who deserves a man who can give you more time in a relationship than I can.”

“But less love?”

“Damn it, Tina, you sure make this hard for me.”

“I know I do. I love making your cock hard for you!” She gently cupped his stiff rod. “You’re the best fuck I’ve ever had, and I’m not going to let you get away. I think I said before that I don’t have to be married to be happy. Believe me, you’ve made me happier as a single woman than when I was married. I’m not asking for us to live together; you have Karen and Wendy.”

“We would expect you to spend at least a few nights a week in our bed,” he hinted.

“I think that can be arranged. If you can care for me and love me even close to the way you love Karen and Wendy, then I’ll be a very happy woman. I need you in my life, Dan, and I want to be a part of yours too.”

“Does that include your desire for me to be the father of your baby?”

“Eventually, yes!” She admitted. “I have no children, and you are the one I’d love to be the father of my baby. Not just to fuck me and be done with it. I’d be just as happy to have you as my part-time partner and lover, and believe me, any child or children we’d have will know who their daddy is! Now don’t say that you love me just for the sake of appeasing me. Say it because you mean it and have no regrets saying so or showing it to me or anyone else.”

“Wow, you sure know how to get to a guy. I’d feel guilty if I didn’t love you the same way I love Karen and Wendy. Can I give you enough love to satisfy you?”

Yes, you can, I know you can!” She held him tight to her bare breasts as if that would coax out his answer.

Dan cupped her beautiful, soft face in his hands, his fingertips smoothing over her cheekbones. “Tina, I do love you! Karen and Wendy have already said they support my love for you.”

“Thank you, Dan! I love you too!” She quickly slipped off her skirt and made him naked. “You thought I was a good lover before? You haven’t seen anything yet about how much I’ll love you!”

Tina put Dan on his back, and, straddling him, attacked her lover with all her sensual power. Her breathing was out of control as she began her sensual assault on her lover. She had committed herself, heart and soul, to her man, and she knew he’d never leave her. Tina began at his forehead, covered every possible area of his body with kisses, and sucked on his cock to the point of cumming but needing him inside her.

Placed on his stomach, he could feel her nipples drag across his back as she kissed her way lower. She playfully nibbled on his ass cheeks and down his legs. Maybe someday I’ll lick your ass hole,” she kidded, rolling him onto his back.


“Wow, you two sure know how to show what being in love can mean!” Brenda looked at the newly formed couple. She and Diane were now sitting on the picnic table seats, their pussies freely offered to their four-legged lovers. The girls were now easier to see should anyone look through the stand of trees, and they secretly wanted to be seen having sex with a dog. Sarg and Major continually enjoyed licking their pussies, not caring which one they sampled, several times switching holes to lick.

The girls, growing increasingly aroused, leaked enticing flavour juices, which excited the dogs more and more. Their long, red, and rubbery cocks were fully erect, needing to mate.

“Did you remember to pack the socks for the dog’s front paws?” Dan asked.

“That’s the first thing I packed, Daddy,” Brenda smiled.

The girls had the dogs move, and they went to their hands and knees. The dogs immediately began licking their exposed pussies and trying to mount them. “You had better put on their socks, or their claws will shred your skin to pieces,” he said.

Tina called Sarg and Major over, and while she slipped the protective socks over their front paws, the other licked her exposed pussy. She smiled and patted their heads as they each jostled for position to lap up her scent. She wasn’t going to stop them from enjoying her pussy, and she certainly liked the sensation.

“You are a very naughty girl!” He smiled at her.

Dan placed Tina on her back, spreading her legs, and prompted the dogs to continue licking her pussy. She pulled him down, smothering him with appreciative kisses. “See, this is another reason why I love you. No man could ever understand how I love my dog, but you do. I love you!”

“I’d love you, Tina, and would enjoy watching you and Major fuck some day soon.”

“I’ll do you one better, and as Major fucks me, I’ll give Sarg a blow job!” She envisioned.

“Right here?”

“Yes, yes for you, my love!” Their hearts raced at the erotic vision.


Diane and Brenda needed their fucking and urged Sarg and Major to come to them. Their red cocks were ready for mating, they mounted their bitches. Dan returned to kissing Tina’s soft lips, and she guided his head to her tiny buds. He sucked her nipples, her imagining their baby drinking her mother’s milk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.