Contessa - Cover

Contessa

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 3: Recover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Recover - The Contessa offered me a job when I needed one. I was broke. She ran a tight establishment with me and Kitchen Girl, and she didn't hesitate to get physical when she didn't like something we did. That is, until Kitchen Girl and I decided change the Contessa's script a little to teach her a lesson she wouldn't forget. There's a bit of rough-ish sex in this story but it's not severe enough even to code for it. It's explicit, but it's a love story. Really.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult  

Kitchen Girl took me in the night when her humid warmth engulfed me and she pulled me to her and we moved together smoothly and still mostly asleep. Our bodies knew what they wanted and we let our tongues and lips and hands speak for themselves in our leisurely joining.

In the morning outside under the shower she leaned against the wall and spread her legs and pressed her butt back against me. The water turned cold and I felt the goose bumps on my skin but I didn’t care. Kitchen Girl shivered and sported her own set of bumps but inside she was hot, hot on my cock as I thrust and felt her yield. She clamped down on me and screamed when she came and her heat triggered me and I gave her what I had left.

She was heavy in my arms then and I helped her out of the water and over to the garden bench. We cuddled there, small soft kisses and murmurs until we grew truly cold despite the early morning summer heat. It was time to dry off and look for breakfast. It would be a scorcher later and we didn’t bother to dress before we walked up to the cottage.

We heard the sound, it’s hard to mistake and impossible to ignore once you hear it, of flesh on flesh through the open kitchen door even before we reached the back patio. The rhythmic slaps and grunts and guttural exhortations said fucking, not fighting, and so it was when we reached the doorway. Kitchen Girl pulled open the screen door and entered the kitchen. She stopped just inside. I crowded in behind her and put my hands on her hips. What I saw made me push myself against her, my growing erection against the small of her back.

In front of us the contessa had her hands on the kitchen chair, her legs spread and her ass high. Samuel held her hips and thrust balls deep over and over again to grunts and what sounded like “Yes!” from the contessa. Samuel confined himself to “Fuck!” on each stroke. I noticed his scuba gear in the far corner of the kitchen.

“Crap, she made it,” said Kitchen Girl.

I held her in front of me, my arms around her middle and kissed the side of her neck.

“I think Samuel is helping her understand the lesson, Kitchen Girl.”

She twisted to look back at me.

“You think?”

“Yeah. You don’t?”

Kitchen Girl snickered. If there’s such a thing as an evil snicker, she had it down perfectly.

“Let’s find out.” She patted my forearm. “Stay here.”

With that she walked past the two of them and down the short hall to the bedrooms. I’d caught Samuel’s eye and shook my head slightly. He smiled and nodded but didn’t interrupt his stroking. The contessa had her eyes closed.

In a minute or two Kitchen Girl returned. I almost blew it by laughing when I saw the black straps around her hips and the contessa’s marital aid. The one the contessa used frequently and with vigor on both of us.

When Kitchen Girl stepped up beside Samuel he withdrew and moved around beside the contessa. He silenced her protests by turning her head to him and jamming his cock in her mouth. I watched him flex and thrust and empty himself while the contessa spluttered.

As soon as Kitchen Girl pinned the contessa with her tool, her cries turned from protest to threats to kill Kitchen Girl if she ever stopped what she was doing. Kitchen Girl obliged her with long steady strokes.

Then it was my turn to push myself into the contessa’s mouth and coordinate my moves with Kitchen Girl’s efforts as best I could. I didn’t have much to give by then but when the time came I went for the porno finish and splattered a few drops on the contessa’s cheek. I’ll admit I also worried a little the contessa in her frustration and passion might bite me. To her credit Kitchen Girl didn’t stop until the contessa reached one more climax. She sagged to the floor when Kitchen Girl withdrew. Samuel and I lifted her back up and helped her to a chair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.