Blossom's Beginnings

by SithLord6969

Copyright© 2020 by SithLord6969

Romantic Sex Story: Bonny Blossom, shy and submissive, discovers her perfect form of surrender.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Romantic   School   Sharing   DomSub   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   BBW   Body Modification   Transformation   .

This was originally written as a custom story for a former Tumblr follower of mine. With the demise of adult content there, I have opted to share with you all here. I don’t have an editor and could frankly REALLY use one!

This is at heart a story of romance. I hope you all enjoy it.

Happy Valentine’s Day

SithLord6969


Blossom had always been a ‘good girl’ doing everything her parents and professors had demanded of her.

Perhaps that was the problem, she was always being ordered to do things and never asked. She grew used to obeying, and by her late teens, she knew no other course.

Her college life was supposed to be a time of freedom for her. A release from the constraints of the strict obedience of her youth. This was not to be ... Her roommate sensed her submissive traits at once and turned Blossom into her own personal pet.

Her roommate Gretchen was tall, lean, and blonde. Blossom was none of these. Gretchen set at once to transform the heavy-set brunette into a different young woman, one that her family at home would never recognize...

First came the heavy make-up, then the tattoos, finally the sexy underthings.

Her second night away at school and Blossom was out for display. By the end of the evening, Gretchen made sure that her new pet was well broken in with every one of her virgin holes defiled and filled with strangers’ cocks.

Gretchen was very proud of her new plaything and started making a list of new and exciting ways to degrade her pet. Soon she decided that Blossom would need to be torn away from her old life and family. She set about forcing her pet into the final stage of submission...

Gretchen found an online advertisement for amateur nude modeling for a large and popular adult website. This would be how she would break Blossom from her former life and bind her pet to her always!

Making the appointment, she prepared her pet for her ultimate humiliation...

Blossom arrived at the photographer’s flat and stripped to her panties at his request. She found the simple act of him asking her “please” to be transformative. As Blossom posed for the first sets of photos, she felt something she had never felt before, a real sense of liberation! A feeling of freedom she had never had before. She loved the sensation and craved more!

“Say it again, please, sir...”

“Say what, my dear?”

“Say ‘please,’ sir?”

“Would you please open your legs for me?”

Blossom willing spread her plump thighs for the camera as yet another new sensation ran through her body ... True excitement! She felt her sex moisten and her lips engorge at the simple request of this strange man.

“Please, sir, ask me to do more...”

Before long, Blossom posed with her hand in her panties as she masturbated for the whole world to see as the camera recorded everything.

She looked at the photographer as she came yet again. About 20 years her senior with his hair and beard just turning grey. His tall, lean body moved with grace and poise as he maneuvered around the room. She also could not help but notice the large bulge in his pants, signaling his arousal...

Reaching down, Blossom pulled her panties off, leaving her completely naked before him. Glancing at the nearby tripod, she beckoned him closer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.