Oops, I Got Mom Pregnant Three Times! - Cover

Oops, I Got Mom Pregnant Three Times!

by Sakka

Copyright© 2023 by Sakka

Incest Sex Story: After breaking his arm, recuperating young Tony accidentally impregnates his cute (but dumb) mother, then impregnates her again, and again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   First   Lactation   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   .

It all began innocently enough; I was a 10th grader riding my bike with some friends when my bud suggested jumping a ramp over a gravel pit in a new construction area. Damn was that dumb! I splattered against a stone wall, broke my left arm and left my bike at the bottom of a hole full of water. Fuck, that hurt!

But shit if the OxyContin didn’t feel good later; sure it hurt to get my arm set in a cast, but I had a good buzz later that afternoon as I watched Mom putter around the living room. Mom wasn’t terribly old (about 30) and not especially bright either, though she did have a steady job as a receptionist. (Sometimes, dumb as she was, I worried if I’d inherited her DNA!) Anyway. it wasn’t unusual to see her dusting in her black lingerie and strappy fuck-me sandals. Even spaced-out on the couch, watching Mom bend over in 5-inch sandals, I had some serious wood!

I thought to work one out, grasping my cock through my pants and starting to rub it, but of course Mom had to notice!

My 2-year old sister was somewhere nearby, but now Mom regarded my groan with concern.

“Are you all right, Tony?”

“What? No, yeah, I’m fine ... just this broken ulna has me hurting...”

Mom stepped closer, and damn if she didn’t look hot in those lingerie and sandals! Like I said, not especially bright, but not especially doing me a favor as she looked like the hottest MILF I might jack off to online! Sitting down on the couch next to me, she laid a hand on my groin and I shook in surprise.

“I’m sorry,” Mom said, stroking my shaft through my pants. “Should I wear something less sexy...?”

Jesus fuck no! I thought. Mom’s boobs had to be 38 D’s, and she wasn’t especially tall (those high heels notwithstanding) so that just made them look bigger.

“No, Mom ... it’s just...”

Mom looked at me curiously, continuing to stroke me.

“It’s hard to jerk off with my arm broken.”

Of course, my left arm was broken so I could whack it perfectly well with my right. But like I said, Mom wasn’t very bright.

“Poor baby,” she said, opening my fly to let my pride spring free. I was almost embarrassed to have so much ~ a good seven inches of one ~ and I was already oozing pre-cum before Mom started stroking, and caressing my helmet with her thumb.

“I wish I had a penis,” Mom said, putting a charge in my cock as stroked the shaft with one hand and rubbed pre-cum into my helmet with her thumb. “I think it would be fun to have a penis...”

“Mom...?”

Then Mom lowered her lips to my helmet, and began to lick and slurp. Jesus, it felt so good! I think I lasted maybe nine seconds, then...

“Mom, cumming...!!!”

Holding Mom’s head in my hands, I sprayed generous jets of semen into her mouth and continued pumping as Mom gulped down my first load. Then post-nut clarity: Mom was really cute! Curly brown hair, lightly auburn, a cute round face and full lips, I was almost ashamed to still be hard after that blowjob.

“Still hard...?” Mommy said, stroking my shaft.

“Sorry...”

My little sister Amber ran by giggling, but thank God she was too young to realize what we were up to.

“No need to be sorry,” Mom said, rising up to place her naked pussy over my cock. “I’d rather you learn about this from me than some floozy.”

Then Mommy was guiding me upward, into soft folds even softer than her mouth, and I gasped as wet pussy-muscle sank around me.

“Holy shit!” I gasped, feeling two, three, six inches slip around me; “Mom, you’re so tight...!”

“I’m so happy,” Mom said, letting me sink up to my balls inside her; “I was afraid I wouldn’t be so tight after my last surprise.”

She meant Amber. Apparently Mom was so blitzed she had no idea who Amber’s father was (but neither was she sure who my father was. In a way it was creepy, thinking of all those strangers in Mom’s pussy, but it didn’t keep me from savoring her wet slurping tightness as she started to move, humping me on the living room couch.)

I lifted my right arm (my one good one) and cradled Mom’s right heel in her fuck-me sandal as she rode me. Harder! Mom moaned slightly, then whimpered as she crushed her clitoris between our pubic bones.

“Tony ... fuck! Tony, you’re making me come...!”

Broken arm or not, I waited until Mom’s next downward thrust, caught her in my arms and then rolled her over beneath me. Mom squealed in surprise, then squealed again as I started pumping her.

“Tony, wait, no...! You’re too deep...!”

Too deep? Seriously, I could feel Mom’s wet cervix kiss my helmet on every plunge, and even deeper my helmet slip past her prize to press into her deepest depths. I felt like I was in her womb.

“Close, Mom...”

Mom groaned.

“Birth control...?”

Mom seemed confused.

God, my mom really was dumb. And it didn’t help I was slapping her ass with my balls, churning her juices and smacking her womb with every thrust. I should pull out, I thought...

But damn it just felt too good! Vaguely aware of Mom’s high heels on my ass, pulling me deeper, I managed two more plunging thrusts and then exploded inside her.

“So much!” Mommy gasped, clenching her muscles tight as my youthful spunk flooded her pussy.

It was almost embarrassing how much I came; I found Mommy’s lips and sucked on the tip of her tongue, even as pulse after pulse of my semen bathed her cervix. How much sperm was I planting in her? A hundred million? A billion? Ten billion...?

“Do you feel better?” Mommy asked, caressing the cast on my left arm.

“Oh, yeah...” I managed, remaining balls-deep in cum and pussyjuice a moment longer. Then my cockhead started to burn from so much sex, and reluctantly I pulled out. (And unplugged an amazing flow of cum; damn, I’d filled her up good!)

Meanwhile, Amber was tugging on her diaper.

“Oh, I’d better check on your sister!” Mom said, rising to her feet and turning around (and coincidentally letting streams of cum pour in rivulets down the backs of her thighs). Sure she looked motherly, scooping up Amber to change her diaper, but this sexy-ass MILF (my mom!) was also overflowing with my cum! Was this normal...?


I remained in a cast the rest of the month, and fuck if Mom didn’t hump me every day (and night) for the duration! I came to love sucking Mom’s sweet titties, and even made her dribble milk eventually. Amber was still a toddler, after all, and it only took a little sucking to release her floodgates.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.