Robert & Alexis - Cover

Robert & Alexis

Copyright© 2017 by Paperback Writer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Robert, married to his college sweetheart, Alexis, is blackmailed by his boss, Alan, who wants to sleep with his young and beautiful wife. It all begins during their honeymoon which escalates over time, testing just how strong Robert's and Alexis' marriage really is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   First  

“Honey? There’s something I have to tell you. Something I should’ve told you before we left, but ... I thought you wouldn’t understand until we left,” I said to my wife of barely a day.

“What is it, babe?” Alexis said, understandably looking worried. My 23-year old Mexican-American wife looked incredible. With her slightly tanned and toned body, D-cup breasts, seemingly long legs even though she’s five feet four inches tall, and long raven hair, she was a knock out. Alexis loves to workout too which did wonders for her body, especially her ass, thanks to the Brazilian butt exercise phenomenon. The perfect woman. And now I risk losing her, over something I never could have imagined.

God, how am I going to say the next words? There is no way she will go for this. And what’s worse, we just got married yesterday! She’s going to freak out.

How did it come to this? How could I do this to her? This is all my fault. She would leave me for sure. Hell, I would, if I was her.

“There’s something about me I never told you. Something embarrassing. I was too ashamed to tell you ever since we started dating. But I figure since we’re married now, you have a right to know.”

“God, Robert you’re scaring me. What is it? Just tell me.” Alexis demanded. I am lucky to be with a woman like Alexis, not only because she was very beautiful, but how she was such a caring person. I knew other women from my past who looked just as attractive as her, but with an ugly personality. So it was such a huge shock to me that Alexis gave me the time of day to know me better. People who saw us together thought she was way out of my league. Hey, I agree, but I sure wasn’t complaining about it.

Here goes nothing.

“I have ... uh ... this ... fantasy...” I started off saying.

“Yeah?” my wife said, suspiciously.

Just remember what Alan said, and you’ll be alright, I thought.

“And ... I think it’s important that you respect it as best as you can. Otherwise... ,” I swallowed hard, “ ... otherwise, I think we may have rushed into getting married.” That was hard enough to say already, and I even haven’t gotten to the worst part yet.

“Wait, what? Are you kidding? If you’re joking, then this isn’t funny, Robert. Okay? So, just stop it.” Alexis said, looking pissed. I always thought it was funny how her accent gets thicker when she’s upset. Even now, I wanted to laugh but the situation I’m in reminded me how this is not a laughing matter.

“I’m not kidding, Alexis. I’m telling you the truth. In hindsight, I should’ve told you before we got married, but I’m telling you now.”

“I can’t believe what I’m hearing! You’ve never acted like this before, Robert! You’re talking about our marriage already being over while we are in our honeymoon? What the fuck?!” She shoved me hard, making me hit the wall hard behind me. For a 5’4” Latina, she was very strong. All those years playing different sports in school made her athletically gifted. Her perfect ass was evident of that as she started pacing back in forth in our hotel room, speaking in spanish angrily. Even upset, she looks amazing. Her naturally tanned body was already tight and had just enough muscles on all the right places. If that wasn’t enough, she had a face of an angel. Well, more like a demon now that she’s angry with me. But she was still stunningly breathtaking. Her long raven hair, with dark brown eyes, a killer smile, and dimples could actually kill a man! She was your typical Mexican beauty.

My thoughts were interrupted when Alexis stopped her pacing and glared at me with her arms crossed.

“So?”

“‘So’ ... what?”

“What’s this stupid fantasy that’s SO important it could cost us our marriage?”

This next part is going to be twice as bad. But I have no choice. The ring on her finger with the small diamond I gave her, glittered, as if warning me about the consequences that might happen.

“Just promise me, you’ll keep an open mind, will you?” I pleaded.

“JUST ... tell me,” Alexis was on the verge of losing her cool. What I’m about to say next will do the trick. With a deep sigh, I continued.

“Do you know ... what a... ‘cuckold’ is?”

“A what?” Alexis asked.

“A ... cuckold?” I repeated.

“Cuckoo? What the hell is that?”

I was really hoping to avoid explaining the details.

“No, cuck-old,” I corrected her. “There’s no easy way to say this, babe. But to put it simply: a cuckold is someone, usually a husband, who likes to watch his wife ... with another man.”

I didn’t think our fight would ever end. Alexis had quite a few choice of words for me after I told her what a cuckold is. I knew she was really upset when she started yelling in spanish. Alexis’ argument consisted of how disgusting I and the fantasy was, and how I would let another man be with her instead of me. While my argument was mostly me trying to calm her down. I couldn’t tell her the real reason why. If I did, then I would be in much, much bigger trouble.

I would’ve relented after taking such a verbal beating, but I had to stick to my guns. When Alexis saw I was not going to change my mind, she threatened she would leave the resort and the island altogether. Unfortunately, the next cruise won’t come in until a week from now. That was the only way to enter and leave the resort on the island. In a huff, she stormed away, leaving me alone in our room.

I was also upset. Upset at myself and the situation. This was all my fault. I went over to the mini bar and drank two bottles when I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was room service but when I opened it, there was my boss, Alan McCarthy. It was strange to see him in any other attire besides business. He wore a red t-shirt with swim trunks and sandals. His shirt was a little too tight for his upper body with how I was able to see his muscular physique through it. I know Alan participates in plenty of marathons and competitions that tests his physical abilities. With his trunks, it was evident he did not skip leg day. His calves looked more like chiseled stones. I had to look slightly up since he was 6’3”. To top it all off, the man was extremely good-looking.

I have worked for Alan almost a year. I applied for the job after I finished college with a bachelor’s in business. It was a steady job with plenty of opportunities if I worked hard. Alexis got hired from a small company as a bookkeeper. We were living a normal life with no complications and had a plan for our future. It certainly did not involve my boss interfering with our lives.

“Rob, how you doin’, buddy?” Alan said, letting himself into my room, slapping me on the shoulder.

“What are you doing here, Alan?”

“Just seeing how things are going. I see you’ve started the party without me.” Alan commented on the empty bottles I just drank.

“I told her.”

“Told her what exactly?”

“That I wanted to be a ... cuckold.”

“And?” Alan drank one of the liquor bottles.

“She’s upset, obviously. She just stormed out of here. I don’t know if she’s coming back.”

“Of course, she’s coming back. She married you, didn’t she?” Alan joked.

“Did you not hear what I said? She’s pissed off at me. And for good reason.”

“Relax, Rob. Everything is going according to plan. Any woman like Alexis would be angry, of course. It’s a Latin thing. She’ll be back, trust me. You just make sure you do your part.” Alan walked some more around my room. “This is a cute room.”

“What’s the point of trying to convince her I want this if she doesn’t want to hear it. It’s hard enough when I don’t want to do this.”

“Well, you’ll just have to figure out how to sound more convincing then. As for your wife, I got that covered.”

“What do you mean? What are you going to do?” I asked with trepidation.

“Your wife doesn’t know who I am, right? I’ll be be the perfect gentlemen she runs into by ‘accident’,” Alan used his fingers as quotation marks, “and carefully convince her to follow her husband’s perverted fetishes.”

“Don’t hurt her, okay? If you do anything-” I started to warn Alan until he cut me off.

“Or what?” Alan’s casual demeanor changed instantly. “What are you gonna do, Robert? Huh?”

Alan shoved me a few times, forcing me to answer. I just looked down and away. I knew he had all the power.

“That’s what I thought, pussy. Just remember what I got on you. You think this is bad now? Just say the word and I’ll make your fucking world crumble!” Alan yelled at me. I just looked down, feeling defeated.

My mind went back to the day when he called me into his office and coerced me to follow a plan he had for my then fiancee. My world already crumbled on that day. And what made it worse was the false evidence he has against me. But it looked credible. Alan went through so much trouble just to sleep with my wife. Alan barely noticed me ever since I started working for him. We would exchange the usual “hey” with a wave whenever we crossed paths. I had a picture of Alexis that I hung up on my cubicle from day one. And then one day when Alan passed by my desk area he noticed that picture and asked me who she was.

He didn’t assume Alexis was my wife. I could hear the surprise in his tone when I told him we were engaged. Not to mention the numerous times I had to tell him she was in fact with me and that she wasn’t a relative. Which I find odd now, since I’m white and she’s Hispanic. How could he have thought we were related? Alan wasn’t the only person, nor will be the last, to be surprised she’s with me. I’m not the worst-looking guy out there but I can admit I do look average at 5’9”, brown hair and eyes, and barely works out. Alexis tries to get me to exercise with her but I usually don’t. I get tired really fast and am not in the mood at all. It boosts my ego, though, when people are surprised I’m with Alexis or if they say that I’m lucky. I do enjoy showing her off, I have to say. I’ve never felt such pride in a long time. I know the kind of guys Alexis used to date. Alan would’ve fit perfectly in that category.

At 32, Alan is a good-looking guy. A good-looking guy in great shape no less. Before he worked for the company he spent time in the Marines as well. In other words, he was the type of guy all women wanted. I know for a fact he’s been with plenty of women. For a guy like him, it isn’t hard to find a woman. As for me, I’m the complete opposite. I’ve had a fair amount of dates over the years and even had a girlfriend or two, but none of which led to sex. It was usually because they weren’t ready to have sex or our relationship wasn’t mature enough. I think that last part is BS. But I digress.

Now that I finally found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, Alan stepped in with his own plans. Looking back it now, I should not have told Alan I’m a virgin. He said it was icing on the cake. He wanted to sleep with my wife before me, in our honeymoon. It was that day in Alan’s office did I see his true colors. He’s not a good man at all.

“I hate to resort to threats, Robbie, but if you keep stepping out of line, you’ll force my hand.” Alan said.

I am stepping out of line? Who does this guy think he is? He’s going to ruin my marriage just because he wants to get his rocks off humiliating me.

“Why are you doing this, Alan? I thought you were a good guy?” I begged.

“What are you talking about? I am a good guy. I’m not going to hurt anyone. This is all in good fun. It’s up to you how you want to take this. You’ll still be with your wife and I’ll have another trophy to add to my collection.”

“What if my marriage can’t handle it? What if Alexis leaves me?” I cried.

“Then perhaps it wasn’t meant to be. If Alexis doesn’t stick around afterwards, leave the bitch. A wife should always stick by her man no matter what. That’s something in the Bible, right?” Alan sat down on the livingroom sofa, making himself comfortable as he ate one of the expensive room snacks while flipping through channels.

I wanted to yell at him for calling Alexis a “bitch”, but I was too afraid of what he would say or do.

“Do you remember my number one rule?” Alan quizzed me.

It pains me that he’s going to make me say our number one rule while we were here at the hotel. My honeymoon.

“Yes...” I answered meekly.

“And?”

“I am not allowed to sleep with my wife until you get to have the pleasure first.” I said flatly.

“No, no, no. Those were not my exact words. Do I need to remind you what they are?” Alan threatened.

I know what that meant. It wasn’t a habit but Alan would sometimes physically harm me to teach me a lesson. When it came to any part of my body, from the neck down, he would go to town using fists or strangulation. But when it came to my face, he would always slap me. Usually with his backhand. He says he only punches men on the face and slaps bitches. Another blow to my masculinity.

“I am not allowed to fuck my wife until you have the pleasure of fucking her first,” I rephrased.

“There you go, sport! If you keep being a team player, you and I are going to be alright. Go get me another bottle, will ya?”

Obeying his commands were nothing new to me. At the time when he blackmailed me, it was still months away from our marriage. If we were already married Alan would’ve started the motions to sleep with Alexis. But he said never slept with a bride on her honeymoon before. It would be worth the wait he said. In the mean time, life at the office was hell. Alan would always make me do things for him just to remind me of my new position, using his false evidence as my motivation to comply every time. I was once a well-respected employee, liked by everyone. Alan took care of that by spreading lies about me. Like how he caught me wearing women’s clothing, or looking at gay material online. Of course part of his blackmail entailed I couldn’t quit either. There was no escape.

After retrieving him another bottle from my mini bar, I sat down on an available seat.

“Did I say you can fucking sit down?” Alan barked.

I shot up immediately saying, “Sorry, Alan.” I don’t know why I apologized. I shouldn’t be sorry I was sitting down in the comfort of my own room which I paid for. Yet, Alan had all the power. And I know what he would do with that power. I tried going into my bedroom but Alan stopped me.

“Where the fuck are you going?” He barked again.

“I ... I was just going to my room.”

Alan stood up and approached me with an angry look. I backed up a few steps.

“I don’t like your attitude or insubordinate manner, Rob. Do you forget who’s in charge here?”

“No, Alan, I-”

SLAP!

Alan slapped my face hard with his big right palm. It happened so fast I didn’t see it coming. I stumbled a few feet away, dazed from the assault. Without giving me me time to recover, he grabbed my by the shirt with both of his hands and slammed me on the wall, banging my head on it.

“Listen you little shit! You don’t get to call me ‘Alan’. Only people I respect has the privilege to call me by my first name. I sure as hell don’t respect you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, hoping you would correct your mistakes but you haven’t. So here’s me reminding you what your place is and what is mine. You’re a weak little bitch who can’t protect his wife, which makes me above you. So from here on out, you best call me ‘sir’ or ‘Mr. McCarthy.’ You got that, asshole?!” Alan yelled at my face.

“Yes, yes, I’m sorry, sir! It won’t happen again, I promise!” I said, fear running through my veins. I’ve never been yelled at like that before. It scared me. The look on his face says he’ll kill me if I keep disrespecting him. It was humiliating but I was also scared for my life. And Alexis’ too.

He shoved me hard on the wall before letting me go. I took the time to soothe my hurt face and my back. Alan composed himself and went back to his calm demeanor.

“Don’t make me do that again, Robbie. I hate when I get like that. That only happens when I don’t get what I want. So you better make sure I never get to that level again.” He looked at me with sharp eyes, reminding me why he was here in the first place.

“Yes ... sir.” I replied.

“Good. Now that we got that sorted out. We can move on without any more incidences. Right?”

I nodded my head in affirmation. He smiled again making me a little relieved.

“Make sure to keep your phone on. Text me everything. Your whereabouts, your plan, anything. I’ll make sure to be there being my charming self. With your support and my moves, your wife can finally be with a man she deserves. Wouldn’t that make you happy?”

I nodded forcing a smile. Which wasn’t that hard to do, surprisingly. The thought of Alexis being with a man who could actually save her and protect her gave me a sense of relief. I definitely did not feel like that guy at the moment.

He left without saying another word. I felt sick to my stomach. Like I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I have an angry wife on the one hand and an egotistical boss on the other. There’s no way to win from this situation.

I sat down on the couch trying to occupy my mind while trying to watch tv. It didn’t help. I kept thinking, what am I going to do or say to convince my recently married wife I want to see her with another man before I sleep with her? It’s just not possible!

Then there’s Alan who is toying with my future if I don’t get my wife to sleep with him. How did it get to this?

Even if by some miracle Alexis does sleep with him, AND she doesn’t leave me, then what? Will I still work there? Under Alan? Will he end up holding his side of the deal and not falsely accuse me of heinous crimes? Why would he? Knowing him, he’ll probably make me do more humiliating things for him.

Hearing the door open snapped me out of my train of depressing thought. I looked over at the room’s digital clock to see over 2 hours passed since I sat down. I didn’t realize how deep in thought I was.

It was Alexis.

It’s amazing how incredibly beautiful she looks even when she’s upset. Since it was the summer time, she wore a revealing white top that only covered her breasts and a long white skirt that covered her legs completely. She even still had on the flower she put on her right ear before we left.

Without speaking or looking at me, she made a bee line towards the bathroom, shutting it behind her.

After some time, she exited the bathroom and went to our bedroom. Where it was located, I couldn’t see what she was doing from my position on the couch. I was way too nervous to talk to her. I figure if she talks first then I’ll talk.

She was in there for a long time I thought she decided to go to bed. Until she finally came out to the living room wearing more comfortable clothes for sleep. She had on her college shirt and short shorts, revealing her thick and long legs that goes on for days. I never understood what guys meant when they say they could literally take a bite out of a woman’s thick, sexy legs before I met Alexis. I sure do know what they mean now.

She turned the tv off and sat down next to me on the couch.

“We need to have a serious talk, Robert.” Alexis said calmly.

“I know, I-”

“Stop. I meant I need to talk and you need to listen. Okay?”

I nodded.

“I don’t know what’s going on with you now but this is not you. I don’t know why you’re acting this way on our honeymoon. But whatever it is, it needs to stop. Now.”

I still remained silent.

“Because if you ever bring up that stupid fantasy again, I am leaving you. Do you understand me? The next words out of your fucking mouth better be, ‘Yes, dear, I understand’.”

“Yes, dear, I understand,” I immediately said.

“Good,” Alexis sighed, looking relieved. “Let’s just forget this ever happened and move on, okay?” Alexis said sympathetically as she put her hand on my face.

I put my hand on hers in response, nodding and smiling. I was relieved myself. She went in for a kiss which I gladly accepted and returned.

She got up, taking my hand, pulling me towards the direction of the bedroom.

“C’mon. This day could still end on a good note.” She had on a sly mischivious smile. My smile quickly melted.

I am not allowed to fuck my wife until you have the pleasure of fucking her first.

“Uhhh, actually, babe, do you mind if we just go to bed.”

“That’s where we’re going, silly,” she giggled.

“No, that’s not what I meant. I meant, can we just go ... to sleep?”

She stopped, looking at me with a confused look.

“What do you mean, just go to sleep?”

“Yeah, I’m not really feeling it. After everything that just happened, I feel pretty bad about it.”

Alexis put on a smile again. She rubbed her hands on my shoulders and chest.

“Well, let me make you feel better then, babe.” Alexis moved her hands to my butt giving it a firm squeeze.

“No, you know what? I actually don’t feel good either. I hate to say it, but I think I’m coming down with something and I don’t want to pass it on to you.”

God, this was hard. I can’t believe I’m making excuses to avoid sleeping with my wife on our honeymoon. This was horrible.

“Really, Rob? You really can’t just suck it up for one night? It’s our honeymoon for God’s sake. We haven’t even had sex yet! And you don’t want to because you’re feeling a little sick?” Alexis stood there, looking defensive with her arms crossed.

“I just ... I just don’t want our first time together to be a bad experience. I want my first time to be special with the woman I love. You understand, right, honey?” I rubbed her shoulders, trying to make her feel sympathetic to my plight. Instead, she just rolled her eyes and pushed my hands away.

“Whatever, Rob. I just don’t understand what’s going on with you. I really don’t.” I watched her turn around and head to the bedroom. I just stood there not really knowing what to do next. Guilt embodied me. I let out a deep sigh before following her to the bedroom.

She was on her side facing away so she didn’t have to see me when I came in. After putting on some more comfortable clothes, I got into our queen-size bed, making sure to stay on my side. I may have a lot on my mind but I was tired. The past few hours wore me out. And this was only the beginning.

When I woke up the next day, Alexis was not in bed. For a moment, I thought she left for good until I saw all her belongings were still in the room. She probably went to work out. Either jogging on the beach or exercising at the hotel gym. I laid there for a few minutes, mentally preparing myself for today. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I just knew Alan was going to try to do something today.

After forcing myself out of bed, I decided to take a shower. It felt good to have the warm water hit my body. It almost felt like it was washing away all the guilt and dirty things on my body. I was so deep in thought I didn’t even notice Alexis coming into the bathroom. I jumped when she pulled back the curtains. She looked incredible naked. Even better when she’s covered in sweat. She also looked hot. In more ways than one.

Alexis stepped in without saying a word and quickly planted her mouth on mine. She was giving me quick and passionate kisses as her hand started stroking my penis. I grabbed her by the shoulders as she pressed her body onto mine. God, she felt amazing. It took seconds for her work on me to get me hard.

She pulled her kiss away and started nibbling on my ear.

“Fuck me, babe. I need your dick inside me, now.”

I was lost in lust, ready to have sex with my beautiful wife for the first time until reality smacked me in the face.

I am not allowed to fuck wife until you have the pleasure of fucking her first.

“Um, hon? Don’t you want to do this in ... oh, God ... in the bedroom?” Even with water, her hands felt really good on me.

I needed any time I can to lose my erection and then come up with some plausible excuse as to why we can’t have sex.

“No, I can’t wait. I need you inside me. We’ve waited for so long.”

She repositioned herself, so that her back was to me while she used the wall to brace herself. There she was: wet and naked. She looked even more amazing from behind. With a strong back, skinny waist, and plump ass, it was hard not to accept her invitation. But I had to. I needed to.

The head of my dick was less than an inch away from her pussy. She even backed up a few times, bumping her ass on it. I was running out of time. Any second now she’ll take matters into her own hands and shove my 5 inch dick inside her. I did the first thing that came to mind.

Being careful, so I didn’t have to hurt Alexis, I purposely slipped on the tub floor, making myself fall backwards onto the bathroom floor. I took the curtain down with me to make it look more convincing. I used my left arm to break my fall, feeling little to no pain. Alexis didn’t see me fall so I was able to make it seem like I really hurt myself by groaning in pain.

“OW! Damn it!”

“Oh my God, babe, are you okay?”

“Yeah, just landed on my arm pretty good, but damn it hurts like hell!” Still naked, I clutched my left shoulder, making groans and painful faces, selling my hurt state. If anything, the cold floor bothered me more. Alexis, still naked too, hopped out and crouched next to me to check if I was okay. Seeing her naked was still a turn-on for me. I had to look away and close my eyes so I didn’t have to see her. With my eyes closed I pictured things in my mind to help me lose my erection. Remembering walking into my naked grandma when I was little did the trick.

“Do you need to go see a doctor?” Alexis asked.

“No, I don’t think so. I can still move it.” I showed her flexing my arm, that it was okay. “That damn tub is too small! We shouldn’t have tried to have sex in it.”

“Well excuse me for trying to have sex with my husband on my honeymoon.”

Upset at me, yet again, Alexis re-attached the curtains and resumed her shower, after making sure I was okay.

God damn it.

I got up and dried myself off before exiting the bathroom. After getting dressed, I made myself a cup of coffee and took to the livingroom to watch some tv. Thirty minutes later Alexis came out. Alexis was dressed in a one-piece white summer dress designed with flowers. The dress was tight enough that it showed every curve she had on her body.

“Look, let’s just try to have a good day, alright? Let’s just forget about yesterday. I want us to have a great time during our honeymoon, before we have to go back to reality. I’m sorry if I’m acting like a bitch. I just love you and want to show you how much I love you.”

I smiled.

“I love you too, babe. I’m sorry too for acting like a jerk. I’ll try to be better I promise.”

“My clumsy fool,” Alexis teased.

I laughed, feeling joy finally. For a moment, I forgot Alan and his devious plan to sleep with my wife in our honeymoon.

After I got dressed, we both went down to have breakfast at the resort’s dining room. There were already plenty of people there getting and eating food. It took a good while to get our food before heading to an available table. Which was another hassle. There were so many people, there didn’t seem to be any available table or seat. We were about to head to the outside part of the diningroom when I heard a familiar voice.

“Hey, Alexis, over here!”

We both turned around to see who called Alexis and to my dismay, it was Alan.

“Oh, hey Alan!” My wife replied with glee.

How did she know Alan? She’s never seen him before. I least I thought so. Did she always know Alan was my boss?

Alan was sitting alone at a table for four eating breakfast.

“Come sit over here with me.” Alan waved his hand, gesturing for us to come over.

I didn’t want to move, but had to when Alexis started walking towards him. I quickly caught up with her before she could reach him.

“You know him?” I asked nervously.

“Yeah, we met this morning. We were jogging the same route along the beach.”

Thank, God. I don’t know if it would be harder if she found out he was my boss.

“Hey, there,” Alan stood up and reached his hand out to me, “You must be, Robert, right?” he asked me, pretending not to know who I was. So I played along.

“Nice to meet ya! Alexis told me all about you. I’m Alan.” I shook his hand. He gave me a death grip as he shook it. I winced in pain, but I don’t think Alexis noticed.

“Nice to meet you too.”

I sat down, reluctantly, after releasing my hand.

“How was the rest of your run?” Alexis asked.

“Great! Ran another 5 miles and tackled the Hill.” Alan said.

“Wow, look at you! I was already wiped out after my jog.” Alexis said impressed.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s the humidity here. It’ll do it every time. You look like you’re in great shape.”

“Thank you” Alexis said.

“You’re a lucky man, Robert. Don’t let this one get too far or someone will snatch her right up!”

Both Alan and Alexis laughed. The best I could do was force a half smile. Alexis and Alan were eating right along talking more about fitness. One of the things Alan had me do was provide him with a long list of details Alexis liked and didn’t like, making it easier for him to have her like him if not seduce her. Every time he brought up a different topic, Alexis would be surprised because she had the same interests as he did, not realizing I gave him all the information I had on her. He didn’t talk to me at all. Alexis didn’t seem to mind he was just talking to her. I didn’t even eat a bite of my food.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.