Wrist-deep in the Cunt Hole - the Housewife in the Sex Shop - Cover

Wrist-deep in the Cunt Hole - the Housewife in the Sex Shop

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2017 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: I introduced a shy housewife to sex toys, anal pleasures and the depths of my wet grotto until she filled me up with her fist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fiction   Anal Sex   Fisting   Hairy   .

The city I live in, like any other large city, has a number of sex stores. One of them, my favourite, is a female-exclusive store that is aimed at giving women a relaxed and protected atmosphere when shopping for toys, since we tend to be shy and embarrassed around men when it comes to our intimate desires. I love visiting there on occasion, because I’m always curious to experiment with new and different toys, find some stimulating “material”, and also because it’s the place where I get encounters like the one I’m going to talk about here.

She came in by herself, the girl behind the counter greeting her cheerfully. “Hello and welcome, feel free to look around and if there’s anything I can help you with just ask.” Her name’s Gina and she’s a cute little student who seems to enjoy working here to some extent. The woman just smiled at her shyly, unsure where to look and what to do, then just walked slowly down the aisles. I was standing at a corner where the dildo section ended and magazines began (my favourite place) and was just browsing through a few titles, a little bored, watching her as she walked closer.

Unlike most other customers she didn’t bring a friend along to giggle and relax her, so I thought there must be a real need for sexual satisfaction in her life to take on this bold new step, as embarrassing and unfamiliar as it seemed to her. She was dressed in a long coat, which she closed all the way up to her neck and which didn’t give away much about her figure. Her face was nice, and round, with rosy cheeks and not a lot of makeup, her wavy brunette hair cut mid-long and draped over to one side. She seemed to be a few years younger than me, maybe in her late 20s, but her conservative attire made her look older than she actually was.

She was fixated on the assortment of dildos in front of her, careful not to look at me or anyone else as she just went from one model to another. I could see she really didn’t even know where to start. “I like that one,” I said as she kept looking at one of my favourites, a shiny smooth black vibrator with a fairly strong motor. Startled, she looked at me as I smiled friendly back. “You can’t really see it, but the vibrations are quite powerful, better than most others,” I said, trying to be helpful. “I see,” she answered, not sure what else to say.

“You know, finding the right model is a lifelong pursuit,” I started again, trying to ease her by joking a little. “Just like it is with a real partner.” She finally laughed a little and replied: “Ain’t that the truth,” then sighed. “So ... you think this one is good for ... starters?” She asked. I shrugged. “It really depends on what you’re into,” I said. Knowing how hard it is for many women to talk about their sexual preferences I tried to give her some hints and added: “If you prefer anal, you may want to start with something smaller, when it comes to vaginal, I found that having a vibrator that’s penis shaped and a little rough gives me the best stimulation, and if you’re just looking for a quick clitoral satisfaction, just pick one with strong vibrations, like this one.”

She nodded, but still seemed a little lost. “You know,” she said, “I ... I don’t even know. Isn’t that pathetic?” She smiled sadly. “I haven’t been with anyone for months since my husband ... well, even before that there wasn’t much going on, and so ... I don’t really know.” She looked around even more lost than before. I smiled and rubbed her arm gently, trying to ease her mind a little. “Well,” I said, “maybe I can help you with that.”

She stared at me for a moment, as everything in her wanted to protest and run away. Still, in the end curiosity overcame her fear, and maybe something told her to just go with the flow this time, so she just nodded and smiled as I took her by the hand and went with her and the black vibrator to the counter to pay. The girl wished me, or us, I wasn’t sure, “lots of fun” as we went towards the exit.

Unlike most other sex shops this one didn’t have any porn-booths, but instead a separate area filled with lingerie, where my new friend and me were headed. I headed for the dressing rooms as she followed me quietly, afraid and aroused at the same time, as I could tell by the look on her face. We took the room at the far end of the section and I pulled her inside with me and closed the curtain behind us. Quietly, I unpacked the dildo.

She stood there, unsure of what to do next, when I just put a finger on her lips, motioning her to be quiet as I put the tip of the vibrator on my own lips, and slowly wrapped them around it, licking it as I turned it in my mouth to get some saliva all over it. My other hand moved from her mouth down her throat to her collar and started to pull open her coat. Underneath, she wore a neat white embroidered blouse and a knee-long brown skirt. From what I could see, she was neither slender nor chubby, but had a soft feminine body that didn’t get much training, but was also not too prone to put on weight. She was an inch or two shorter than me, and since I’ve got a much “rounder” figure, she looked quite small next to me, as I saw us in the dressing room mirror.

I rested my hand on one of her breasts and grabbed it through the blouse, feeling it warm and full underneath the fabric. Her nipple was hard and pronounced and grew even larger as I began rubbing and pinching it. “Turn around,” I whispered as I slowly sank to my knees in front of her. She swallowed hard, trembling from excitement and fear, then did as I said and faced the mirror. When I pushed up her skirt, she leaned forward, thereby pushing her butt further out so I had nice access to the area between her legs.

She wore stockings and a nice green garter belt under the skirt. I guess she wanted to feel sexy when going to the store, and it actually gave her figure a nice shape and something ... hot that was not readily apparent. I grabbed her panties, which matched the garter in fabric and colour, and quickly pulled them down before she could protest. Some sweet clear-white sticky fluid had already gathered in them and glistened as I pulled them down around her ankles.

I parted her soft, nicely shaped buttocks with both hands to get a good first look at her holes. She took good care of herself, despite her apparent lack of sexual encounters. Her brunette pubic hair was neatly trimmed at the sides, but still full enough to give her pussy a sweet feminine look and smell, and she kept both of her entrances clean and tasty, so I finally couldn’t resist any longer and started pressing my face between her legs, my tongue lapping at her damp labia.

She tasted wonderful, and the thought of being probably the first woman to suck on her pussy turned me on even more. I must’ve had a similar effect on her, because she started to squeal gently and got considerably more wet very quickly. Concerned that somebody might notice us, I made her step out of her panties and stuffed them into her mouth, so she had something to bite on and moan into that would muffle the noise, while my fingers rubbed between her legs, caressing her clit and labia. The thought of her sucking on her own pussy slime made me even more hot and aggressive, and so I finally went back down on my knees and inserted the tip of the dildo between her labia.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.