Guilt by Dissociation - Cover

Guilt by Dissociation

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - There are two sides to Derek. Not everyone has two sides. Some have two sides, but none have two sides like Derek. Derek has two sides. Ereka is Derek's other side. There are two sides to Derek. No one has two sides like Derek.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Derek, standing five foot ten with black plastic rectangular glasses and combed back, shoulder length, dark blond hair isn’t a bad looking guy, just not the kind of guy the popular kids in school are attracted to.

No, Derek is one of the guys that are on the geeky side. He’s shy and he’s a gamer. If it has to do with video games of RPGs then you can find him. You just won’t find him on the football or basketball team where all the hot girls are.

The fact that he isn’t popular or on a team doesn’t bother him, what bothers him is he is nearly done with high school, his last year with only a few months before graduation, and he has never been laid. Not even his girl friends that hang around playing D&D will sleep with him. He hasn’t really tried to get with any of them because of the small fact that he is way too shy to even approach the subject.

Regardless of his lack of sex and the fact he is still a virgin, Mindy, or as many call her, Mindy Bendy always manages to catch his attention. Of course she is nowhere near being on her radar, but she certainly is on his. Mindy got her nickname because apparently she can bend into all kinds of positions which only makes it more fun to fuck her. The thought makes Derek’s cock twitch a little in his pants.

Derek is so wrapped up in his thoughts of Mindy that he doesn’t even notice when Steven, the co-captain of the football team, walks up to stand right behind him. The sudden sound of the guy’s deep voice makes Derek nearly jump out of his skin. His books and papers go flying in all directions.

“Hey four eyes,” the co-captain says. “I see you’re staring at Mindy again. What the fuck did I tell you about that?” The question comes with a slap to the back of the head.

“I’m sorry, Steven. She’s just so pretty is all,” he says, dropping to the floor to begin gathering up his belongings. “It won’t happen again, I promise.”

Steven chuckles and looks to two other members of the team with him, eliciting laughs from each of them. “Good, it better not,” he says and then kicks the math book from Derek’s hand.

The book slides quickly across the floor and into the set of locker’s across the way. The students lining the hall in this area all turn and the majority of them all laugh briefly before turning back to their conversations as if nothing at all happened.

Steven taps the other two on the shoulder and says, “Let’s get out of here. Four Eyes is too boring to even look at.”

Derek fumbles with his papers and books, glancing up only to see Steven and his friends walking off. Once he knows they are out of sight, he mumbles under his breath, “One of these days I’m going to show you, Steven, and I’m going to fuck Mindy Bendy.”

“Did I just hear my name?” Mindy asks.

Derek’s face quickly turns red as her turns back to stare at Mindy’s long and nicely shaved legs. He lifts his head up; following her shapely curves all the way up to her skirt, which is barely at school regulation level and up to see ... she’s not wearing any panties. And she has a very nice, shaved pussy.

“I ... um...” is all that he can muster at the present moment.

Mindy smiles and drops into a crouch, quickly helping him to recover his things. “You like my pussy?” she asks in a low whisper.

Derek’s face only gets redder, but he manages to nod just a little.

“I bet that dick of yours is big too,” she says with a smile. “I’ve seen it pushing pretty hard against your pants when you stare at me.”

“Um ... I don’t know what to say,” he stammers to say.

Mindy giggles and says, “You don’t have to say anything. Do you wanna?”

“Wanna what?” he asks with a shaky voice.

“Do you wanna play with my pussy?”

Despite his nervousness and still red face, a smile forms on his face, one he has no control over whatsoever. His throat goes dry the moment he tries to form words. Instead all he does is nod.

She grabs Derek’s hand and pulls him to his feet and begins dragging him off, leaving his books and papers scattered around the hall. The other students take notice and begin whispering, but Mindy doesn’t even think twice about them.

Eventually Derek does find his voice as the excitement grows in his pants. The feeling of her hand on his only makes it swell even faster.

“Where are we going?” he asks curiously.

“To the janitor’s closet of course,” she says in a way that it should be obvious.

“The janitor’s closet?”

“Yeah, it will be fun and naughty!” she giggles.

Once they reach the closet, Mindy looks around to make sure the coast is clear and then she yanks Derek into the closet, following behind and closing the door shut. Though it is dark, there is more than enough light coming in through the cracks around the door. Her hands immediately slip into the front of his pants. She isn’t surprised to discover when doing so that he is already firmly hard.

“You are really horny aren’t you?” she giggles again as she begins tying with his hard cock.

“So are you,” he says, easily having now likewise slipped his hand beneath her skirt where he quickly discovers the wet lips that greedily suck at his fingertips as he runs them teasingly up and down her tight slit.

Building up the nerve, Derek gently pushes Mindy down to the floor and onto her back. The closet is massive, not your ordinary little, smash all the supplies you can wherever you can type of closet. This one was big enough to fit a teacher’s desk inside and still have plenty of room for the supplies. He then slides in between her legs catching the wild-eyed look in her eyes. Derek has seen enough porn videos to have a fairy good idea of how he needs to do this.

She smiles and then moans softly as his tongue probes the softness of her now very wet slit. As he lies here licking her sweet tasting pussy, he can’t help but imagine that he is the first one to ever do this to her. Although by her immediate reactions, it is evident that she is thoroughly enjoying herself as her head tosses back and forth, squeezing and toying with her own breasts, that this isn’t her first time.

Derek sucks, licks and manipulates her hard clit with his tongue and lips the best he can, especially since has never had any practice. And though her moans and eventual groans aren’t too loud, she cries out suddenly in obvious delight as her orgasm washes over her in waves.

Mindy pushes his head away as he tries to continue. Strangely, there is a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach the moment she does that. He ignores it and turns his attention to the door, trying to hear over her heavy breathing, ensuring that they are still alone.

Mindy sits up after minute more and looks right at him. “Your turn,” she says softly.

He smiles, probably too big of a smile and allows Mindy to push him onto his back as she rolls over onto her side and maneuvers his pants down. Her lips are exploring him before he knows it. Mindy is enthusiastic. And as horny as he has been for the better part of his life, he knows by the sensual and highly arousing touch of her mouth and hands upon him, that he isn’t going to be able to last very long.

“I want to see you cum all over my titties,” she mouths around his member. “So tell me when you’re ready.”

It isn’t more than a minute or so after this when he is. “I’m ready,” Derek informs her. “More than.”

Mindy sits up, continuing to slow stroke his cock and aiming it toward her firm breasts while she does so. “I just love my titties covered in cum,” she coos.

Derek says nothing as a pleasured grimace stretches across his face. Within seconds his cock begins to explode in a much needed, very intensive series of eruptions that began spurting, landing and covering Mindy’s breasts in a copious amount of white thick cum.

She continues pumping him furiously against her breasts, laughing, crazily excited until there is simply no more to give her.

“Okay, you can stop now,” Derek tells.

She seems briefly disappointed and doesn’t stop, only tightens her grip. And then that is when it happens. That feeling in the pit of his stomach erupts. It is unlike anything he has ever felt before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.