Speedo/Locker Room Experience

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2017 by Aussie Speedo Guy

Sex Story: Finally getting the courage to wear speedos at the pool resulted in a locker room fuck session with another speedo guy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

I was always shy to wear my brief in public. I was working on the road and used my speedo app to find a local pool. I’d been really apprehensive to wear my brief to the pool without a bail out. In the past, I’d put on my jammer and throw on a pair of gym shorts over them and go to lap swim. I’d always have my 2” brief in my gym bag just in case I worked up the courage to wear them if the pool was not crowded. That one day, i got to the pool and went to the showers to change. I checked out the pool and it was totally swamped with people. I was feeling pretty bold that day and made the determination that today would be the day. I went to the locker room and took my gym shorts off, pulled off my jammer and was standing naked in the locker room. I reached into my bag and grabbed my pair of 2” black lycra speedos and slipped them on. I was almost shaking with anticipation of walking into the pool area with nothing but my speedo, swim goggles and cap. Soooooo, i put my bag in the locker, took a deep breath and walked through the door, boldly!

I walked around the pool and noticed a couple folks look over at me. I instantly looked around to see if anyone else was wearing something similar. There was one guy swimming laps in the pool, which was crowded, and he was wearing a bright blue speedo also! I felt to relieved that there was someone else there who understood what the experience was like. I had always fantasized about doing this before and I wondered how it would feel to glide throughout the water with so little between me and the water. I walked over to his lane and waited for him to stop for a second. I asked him if we could share a lane and he graciously accepted. So I slid into the water feeling incredibly liberated and began my swim. Once I started to swim I could feel the speedo fitting better and better. I seemed to get smaller and I swam and it felt so amazing that I ended up swimming an extra 10 laps (mostly because he kept swimming too). I kept swimming next to this guy and noticing how amazing he looked (he was a LOT better of swimmer than I am) and I caught myself checking him out as we swam our laps.

He finished his swim and left the pool and I really wanted to chat with him before leaving, so i swam over the ladder. As I climbed up the out of the pool, I felt as if my speedo was so tiny and well fit from the water and I got so excited and horny! I actually got a bit of a chubby as I walked back to the locker room.

When I walked back into the locker room, he was getting his gym bag out of his locker and we started talking shop about our swims. I commented to him that we were the only two people in the pool with speedo briefs that day and we shared a good laugh about it.

The locker room was pretty quiet at that time and I walked over to one of the showers to rinse off and change. I noticed that he was looking at me pretty intensely and I felt like he was staring at my chubby that I was obviously sporting, still. I jokingly asked him if he wanted me to start a shower for him so the water would be warm and he looked at me and said, “I’ll share your’s if its warm.” I instantly was totally freaked out but totally aroused. Now, these shower were totally awesome and roomy. So, I started my shower and left the curtain open, looked back at him and told said “the water is great.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.