Wrist-deep in the Cunt Hole - My Shy Friend Maria

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2017 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: My shy friend surprises me at a concert between my legs, and I repay her afterwards by taking her harshly on the parking lot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   DomSub   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Over time I found many girlfriends in the gay/lesbian scene. One of them was Maria. She was a little smaller than me and very thin, with a long, thin face and big dark eyes behind black-rimmed glasses. She was of some middle-eastern heritage and had the blackest hair and the palest skin I’ve ever seen. She grew up in a religious family, which would not accept her as a lesbian, and was filled with conflicts about that. Despite that, or maybe because of it, she was horny as all hell.

She helped to do the wardrobe in some of the cabarets I visited or clubs I played, and one night after a little gig of mine we talked a bit and then went somewhere to eat when her shift was over. I told her about my experiences on stage, especially with Tessa’s troupe, which seemed to turn her on quite a bit, but she tried hard not to let it show. When we finally got up to get back home we exchanged phone numbers and promised to stay in touch.

A few days later she actually called and asked if I wanted to go to a burlesque with her. I didn’t know the show, nor the club it was supposed to be in, but I agreed. We met in front of the location on a parking lot and I almost would not have recognized her. She wore heavy make-up, black eyeliner and mascara with some squiggly adornments in the corners of her eyes, which made them look very sexy in combination with her glasses. Purple lipstick and ruby red eyeshadow around the eyes finished off her face. She wore a tight white blouse that showed her slender figure well and stretched nicely across her small, tight breasts, and latex pants with boots whose heels were so high she practically walked tip-toed all the time.

Next to her I felt like a hippie, with my loose green dress and black combat boots, which I put on in a fancy. I didn’t care much about makeup and just put on a little eyeliner, but she looked so breathtaking that I had to upgrade. She offered mascara and lipstick and we finally went into the club like two gothic sisters.

The small room was nicely filled and the audience was bright and colourful. I already liked it. The show itself was more striptease than theatre, laid over with loud, stomping bass beats that made you want to dance, and since we had to stand anyway, we soon started swaying.

Maria was beside me and we watched the dancers on stage, as they crawled around half-naked or fully naked. I was almost hypnotized, until I noticed Maria coming so close our bodies were rubbing against each other. She smiled at me shyly and looked around, as if to excuse herself because of the tight space. I felt the warmth of her body, the silky skin of her arms, and pulled her even closer against myself.

We danced and rubbed on each other’s body. I felt her breasts, as they were pressing against mine, and caressed her sides. I became incredibly horny and she seemed to feel the same, because she suddenly squatted slowly and slid down my torso. I felt her hands wander under my dress and up my thighs.

I closed my eyes. I forgot the crowd around us and only felt the beat, Maria’s hands and her lips, as they started kissing my pubic hair. I moaned, but with the loud music I couldn’t even hear myself. Meanwhile, Maria opened my labia and let her tongue slide between them. She took incredibly long with everything, as if she wanted to savour every little part of my pussy.

Suddenly I felt something similar from behind. Someone began caressing my buttocks gently. Surprised, I wanted to turn around to see, when Maria inserted a finger into my pussy and began fucking. I gasped for air and spread my legs a little wider to give her more room. The hands in my back pulled my butt cheeks apart and a small, warm tongue slipped between and caressed my anus. Whoever it was, they knew what was good.

I felt Maria’s fingers slide into my twat and wished she’d do me something harder, but she was as deliberate, gentle and careful at fucking as she was at everything else. The woman behind me - I guess it was a woman, because I felt long hair when I reached behind me - tackled me harder. When she had slobbered my ass well enough, she inserted two fingers into my anus right away. I felt the rings on them rubbing me and massaging me, and got horny out of mind.

Maria seemed to notice me getting increasingly more wet and she licked eagerly the juice from my cunt. The fucker behind me, however, discovered, that my ass seemed to be used to regular stretching, and spread me even more, until I felt four fingers inside me. She fucked me hard, and Maria eventually noticed something else going on with me.

This made her more courageous and so she inserted two fingers into my wet mutt and pushed her thumb hard on my clit. Her fingers crooked inside me and rubbed my slit while she massaged my button. I was besides myself. The little uptight cunt really went down on my pussy, and some stranger slut was fucking my ass. I wanted to, I had to come.

I reached for Maria’s hand and pulled it out while I grabbed her hair and pressed her face into my bush. My ass was pounded incessantly and I started rubbing my clit like crazy. I came. Usually my slit was dripping more or less when I had an orgasm, and I could leave quite a puddle, but this time it just shot out of me. I was surprised and had not experienced anything like it. It felt like I had to pee and could no longer hold it back, and finally I hit Maria with pressure straight in her face. My ass clamped, and the fingers pulled back out of it while Maria got showered in cunt jizz.

She struggled back up and looked at me surprised. Her makeup was running and her glasses were all soaked. I pulled her against me and kissed her passionately, pressing her hot, slender body against mine and licked my slime off her lips. Then I turned to look at my other lover, but she was either already gone, or would not show herself. Around me, nobody seemed to have noticed anything.

Maria and me danced throughout the rest of the show. When we finally went home, none of us knew at first what to say. She finally asked me shyly if I liked it. “You mean the pussy lick?” I asked back laughing. She blushed. “I’ve come harder than ever before,” I said. “So yes, I liked it very much.”

She took off her glasses and began wiping them embarrassed. “I’ve been wondering what that was,” she said. “Hmm. I’m pretty wet when I come,” I replied. “But never THAT wet.” Her makeup was still smeared from my juice, but she didn’t seem to notice, or care. Now she was curious. “I almost never come,” she told me. “I learned that a woman would not ‘do that’. We’ve got some strange rules about it anyway.” She paused for a moment.

“Your hair,” she said finally. “You never, like, shave?” It sounded a little reproachful but curious. I shook my head. “I don’t like the itch, and when I shave I feel kinda ... nude, and ‘cold’ down there. I think with a bush it looks much more feminine.” She thought for a while, then answered: “We’ve got strange rules about that too. I don’t know if it’s tradition or religion, or whatever, but we’re always told that women needed to shave, because it’s cleaner and prettier.” She shrugged.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.