Loving Alice - Cover

Loving Alice

by Deviant Daddy John

Copyright© 2017 by Deviant Daddy John

Sex Story: Alice's new boyfriend threatens our love but I can't let her go.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   .

My obsession with Alice was growing. I had stopped Fucking other women entirely. I knew I was being stupid. Alice was a 15 year old girl. Nothing more nothing less. Why couldn’t I get her out of my head? She was beautiful for sure. All that red hair streaming down her back. Her beautiful blue eyes and sexy laughing smile made me weak. Long, long legs attached to her perfect ass and slim body never ceased to get me hard. But this was different. I didn’t want anyone else touching her. She had completely captivated me. Alice was sweet and sexy and I could not stop.

When she came back from Florida she had definitely put some distance between us. She was cool and didn’t come over as much. I asked my daughter Jade if she and Alice had had an argument. Jade laughed and said no, that Alice had a boyfriend and hung out with him alot.

A boyfriend? My Alice had a boyfriend. I was shocked and depressed. Soon that turned into raging jealousy and anger. That little slut. I wanted to punish her but I also wanted to beg her to come back. I couldn’t know I was gonna get my chance.

Friday night my phone rang at 2:17 am. I answered immediately without checking the number. I was afraid it was Jade and something had happened. She was sleeping over at her friends house.

“Hello?”

“John?” Alice said, sounding very shaken.

“Alice? Alice what’s wrong?”

“Can you come get me? I am walking on that road between mains creek and state line and I am scared.”

I knew exactly where she was and wondered why the hell she was there. It was a dark and deserted country road.

“I will be right there.”

I jumped in my car and drove to the road she was walking. I drove slowly scanning for her and there she was. She was carrying her heels and looked like she had been crying. She looked really relieved to see me and I jumped out and hugged her hard. I could smell the liquor on her breath and she was unsteady on her feet. I opened the door for her and she got in and we drove on.

“My date ditched me out there,” she said. I didn’t say anything. I was struggling to get my emotions under control. I was relieved she was ok and pissed she had a boyfriend and didn’t tell me. She had an obvious hickey on her neck and it made me furious. She was also dressed like a tramp. A backless shirt and tiny mini skirt that rode up her thighs so high I could see her black panties. The heels she had removed were 4 inches.

“Want me to take you home,” I asked in a cool tone. Her eyes widened with surprise.

“No. I can’t go home. My dad thinks I am staying with Jade. I will get in trouble.”

“Fine. You can stay. Jade isn’t home but you can use her room.” Alice looked at me with tear filled eyes.

“You are really mad at me aren’t you?”

“Alice I am not sure what you expect. You don’t talk to me for weeks, then call me at 2:00 in the morning to come pick you up. I find you drunk, with a hickey on your neck, dressed like a hooker, lipstick smeared all over from sucking some shitty teenage boy’s Dick. Yeah I am not in the best mood.”

We got home and I made sure she had everything she needed then I went to my own room and shut the door firmly with her standing in the hallway. I stripped to my boxers and laid on the bed. I wanted her. I wanted her bad but I had my pride. I was laying there with a semi hard Dick and debating jerking off when I heard the door open.

“What do you want Alice?”

She walked over to the bed and untied the string at her neck that held her backless top up. She slid it off and exposed her pretty tits with the large pink nipples. She looked so hot. She was topless now with her slutty makeup still smeared. She leaned forward to try to kiss me but I gently pushed her away. So instead she reached for my now erect cock and rubbed it through the thin material of my boxers. I closed my eyes for a minute and thought about refusing, but she had my cock out and had lowered her mouth to suck me.

“Fuuuuuuck Alice.” I moaned softly. My hand found a handful of her hair and I guided her mouth up and down my hard cock. She sucked me hard and slow. Taking her time to build up my pleasure. She looked up at me with her mouth full of my Dick and I moaned at the sight. She took my balls in her mouth and tongued them as she stroked my hard cock. She licked my balls and sucked them and worked her mouth up to the head of my cock. Her hand cupped my wet ball sack and gently rubbed as she sucked on the head. Fuck that felt good.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.