Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Time seems to have come and gone, what with all the fun Justin is having with the three girls. And with all that fun it never occurs to him that his sister is missing having another cock stuffed in her. That is until Riley begins wondering when they are going to see Zate again. Apparently with his enterprise growing, he hasn’t been around his stores or even on the planet for some time. Riley was left in charge, but she was given nothing more than that. It has been several months now.

So to get Riley’s mind off of things, Justin decides to take her someplace special. He managed to get a hold of Zate over the weekend and learned of a new business venture. With Justin’s investment the Tasali has been busy opening stores on Eon-9’s moons. One of those new openings has a special integration of a glory hole room. To have Justin see what his money is going to and to test it out, Zate invited them up to the moon to try it out and afterward, help Riley with her need for his cock.

So they take the trip to the moon with Riley not knowing the full details. As far as she knows, Justin is surprising her with the new feature and Zate has it all set up for them. Once at the emporium Justin has Riley look around while he slips away. Meeting with Zate is quick and the alien assures him that the booth is ready and that he has a line up for them.

Justin then finds Riley easily enough and leads her to the room. They slide in and he closes and locks the door. Riley takes a seat and after a few moments she asks, “What now?”

With a smile on his face, Justin answers, “We wait until someone goes into the other side.”

“I know how it works,” she says with a hint of sarcasm.

“Have you been to one of these before?” Justin asks, genuinely curious to know.

“No,” she huffs. “But I understand the concept. It’s just that it’s new and...”

Before she can even complete her sentence someone enters on the other sides and pushes his semi-hard cock through the hole. “A Rodesian,” Justin remarks. He has watched enough PlayAlien© to recognize the alien by its member. He winks at his sister and she quickly gets on her knees in front of the glory hole, taking the cock into her mouth.

It doesn’t take long for the alien to get hard. Riley pulls away long enough to enjoy the sight of the Rodesian member in all its glory. It is a strong, angled shaft with a supple tendril that serves to further excite the female member of any race. Combined with the exquisite textures, bumps and curves, it is definitely very alien and very arousing.

Riley licks her lips before swallowing it back down. As she sucks the throbbing member, Justin pulls out his own prick and starts stroking it. Real quickly, the alien on the other side begins to buck his hips. She pulls away, using the saliva to jerk him into submission. The Rodesian orgasms sending the first shot flying clear over her shoulder. Riley frowns at this, not prepared for it and wishing her mouth was on it when he released. But she gets over it quickly, continuing to stroke the alien. The next few streams come out weakly and onto her hand. She lets go of his softening member and he pulls back and leaves.

“That was a little disappointing,” she says with a frown to her brother, lifting her hand to her mouth. “Yeah, I guess so. But at least he left a gift.”

Justin laughs and says, “Not all guys, or aliens, out there can last, you know.”

No sooner does Riley finish licking her hand clean, humming as she does. She turns her attention to the hole for a moment and when nothing comes through; she turns and seizes Justin’s cock. Grabbing his shaft with her hand, which is sticky with cum, she puts him right into her mouth. While she sucks on him, Riley pauses long enough to whip her shirt off, revealing her breasts with their hard nubs. Justin caresses and pinches them, passing the time. This isn’t about him, it’s about her, but the pleasure is nonetheless nice.

When another alien enters the other side, Justin pulls away from his sister and looks over at the hole. The alien’s eyes are visible on the other side, peering in at them. It disappears, only to be replaced by his cock. “A Nocturene,” Riley says happily, kneeling in front of the wall.

Justin had asked Zate for exotic and the Tasali has so far done a good job. He didn’t want his sister to have any ordinary human cocks, and since she wanted Zate’s, no Tasali ones either. So the Nocturene is a real treat for her. This species’ pricks have a pronounced head that is enhanced with exquisite ridges, to a shaft revealing two detailed bulges on the bottom, gradually adding thickness down to the base. She takes the cock between her lips.

“Are you going to suck down his cum?” Justin whispers into her ear.

Riley makes a mmm hmm sound. She bobs furiously on the rigid shaft, using all her skill. Eventually the alien starts thrusting in and out of her mouth, taking over from her. She tries to keep sucking, but the increase of speed makes it to where her mouth is only useful as a hole to fuck. A few minutes later she squeals and the cock pops out of her mouth. Justin watches her swallow his first rope of light green cum and then the remaining streams go all over her chin and breasts. Riley is smiling and breathing heavily the entire time.

When the alien pulls his shrinking member away and leaves, Riley looks up at her brother and grins. “Now, that was a lot better.” Her face and chest is sticky and glisten with the sticky light green cum. The tip of her tongue slides out and she licks at the mess on her chin.

“You look great,” Justin says as he continues to slowly pump his cock in his fist. He is glad to see her enthused.

“Want me to finish you off?” she asks.

He shakes his head. “No, but I am going to fuck you while you suck off the next one.”

She smiles and stands up, sliding her shorts off and kicking them out of the way. “I think I’m going to like this,” she says. “We may need to do this more often.” Of course she doesn’t have on any panties, so her clean shaven pussy is revealed to him. It glistens with her arousal. Justin takes her in his arms and kiss passionately like two lovers do, his erection smashed between them until they hear the door close on the other side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.