Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

After the girls leave him in the bed, Justin spends the next few hours sleeping. When he does finally manage to pull himself out of the bed, he takes a quick shower then slips out to the living room. He sees Lumi sitting there watching the television. So he takes a seat next to her on the couch.

“What are you watching?”

Lumi makes a face. “Some nature thing,” she says. “All I can say is I’m glad we’re civilized.”

“You couldn’t go without the warm beds, hot showers or shopping malls?” Justin asks, grinning from ear to ear.

“Hell no,” she answers quickly, casting her eyes to him. “I couldn’t imagine living like that.”

“It isn’t so bad,” he remarks.

“I’m glad you don’t think so,” she argues. “I mean, living day to day, trying to find food and shelter. Then there is the fighting over territory and fighting other males and females for a mate.”

“That sounds like a lot of fun,” Justin chuckles.

“You’re a barbarian,” Lumi remarks, her eyes settling back on the screen.

“Most of my race is,” he says offhandedly.

“Most of any race is,” she agrees. “But that’s why we have the Peace Corps, so that we can all live civilized lives.”

“Well, at the very least,” Justin begins with a sigh, “these animal have some wild sex.”

Lumi looks back at him, her face lighting up. “You’re right,” she breathes a little heavy. “It’s the only reason I watch these shows.”

“For the sex in general?” he asks.

“Partially,” Lumi answers, her blue face turning a slight shade of red. “I like watching the animals fuck, it kind of turns me on.”

Justin opens his mouth and just as quickly closes it. He takes a moment to think about it and then says, “I guess it’s no different than us or any other sentient race.”

“Exactly,” she says. “There are even a few living planets with sentient plants on them.”

“I’ve heard about those,” Justin says. “Have you ever been to one?”

“Not yet,” she sighs, her face dropping slightly. “They are considered off limits unless you go through one of the companies with rights to the planet.”

“Are those one of those travel things they are always advertising?” he asks, interested in knowing more.

“Yeah, they are a bit pricey though,” she answers with a nod. “You pay them and they take you down to the planet. You get a full week of all the sentient plant life you can handle.”

“It sounds like it could be fun,” he admits. “Though I can see you girls getting more pleasure out of it than us guys.”

“Well, we do have more holes than you,” she says giggling.

“Yeah, no kidding,” she agree, joining in on her laughter.

“So, are you well rested?” she asks, suddenly changing the subject.

“I’d say so,” he says. Then he looks around. “Where’s Riley?”

Lumi smiles. “She had to go run an errand. You’re stuck with me.”

“I don’t think that that’s a problem,” he says, returning her smile. “And speaking of wild interspecies sex...”

“I thought you’d never ask,” she says, leaning over.

Justin dives right into the kiss, their tongues instantly dancing around each other’s mouths. Lumi sits up and throws her leg over him and straddles his legs. Wearing only a long shirt, her bare alien pussy grinds against Justin’s shorts and thus the raging erection beneath. He reaches under her shirts and in one smooth move, pulls it right over her head. Her luscious blue skinned breasts are freed and his lips go right to her purple nipple. He pulls away thinking that maybe he should have just come in here naked and kisses her.

They kiss deeply like to lovers seeing each other in private for the first time in ages. Lumi slides her hands down between his legs to skillfully spring his member loose from its prison. A moan escapes her lips when her hand finds it. She pulls away and drops. Justin watches as every in of his prick disappears into her mouth and taken down her throat.

As she sucks him, the man manages to removes his shorts, leaving him totally naked like her. And after several minutes, Lumi stands, turns around and bends over the arm of the sofa. Justin puts his hands on her ass and pulls her as he leans forward so that her cunt meets his mouth. He starts to lick her beautiful alien pussy and is rewarded when her body starts to shake. He is surprised by how fast it happens. Lumi gets weak and then her orgasm explodes. But what is more surprising is how she literally drops right down onto his cock. Her cunt is so wet that he slides all the way in without hindrance. Whether it is by accident or on purpose, Justin is ready to take her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.