Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” Riley says, pushing Justin off of her.

He is up off the floor, leading the girls to the bedroom. They climb onto the bed and lie there for a bit, kissing before Riley slips away with the vibrator in her hand.

“Fuck her, Justin, while I watch,” she says, plopping down in the reading chair and turning on the toy.

Sola rolls over toward him and they embrace. They fit together with his pale flesh against her blue skin in perfect contrast. Their tongues quickly slip into each other’s mouth. Justin catches his sister using the vibrator between those shapely legs while rubbing her breasts. Her eyes follow every move he and his Tasali lover make.

Sola rolls him onto his back and she takes his prick into her hand. She pumps at it a few times before rolling back onto her back. “Take me, Justin,” she sighs. “Give your sister a show. Help her get off.”

Justin is more than happy to perform for Riley. He climbs on top of the alien, kissing her round breasts. Then he moves up to kiss her, cock brushing against her cunt. He feels her take hold of his erection to guide it to her entrance. The moment he feels her heat, Justin pushes forward. Sola’s hand slips free and goes right to his neck, wrapping around, her hips pushing down.

“Fuck me, Justin,” she cries. “Fuck me like you do your sister.”

Pushing into and out of, Sola’s pussy clamps down tight as if trying to grab and hold him. Soon he is driving deep and hard into her—a game of cat and mouse between him and her cunt. Her pussy makes sloppy, wet sounds and she smiles, telling him that she is enjoying the feel of him.

“Take me from behind, Justin,” she whispers. “We want Riley to see your big, fucking human cock driving into my wet Tasali cunt.”

Whether it’s the words she uses or the way she says it, Justin can’t help but grin at her. Of all the years he has known her, he would never in a million more expect to hear her talk like this. So her pulls out of her, letting her turn and crawls to her hands and knees. Sola makes sure that she angles herself so that her friend has a good view for when Justin slips back inside and begins fucking her.

Then a thought occurs to the alien. In a moment of passion, the wildest ideas come. In the case, she wants to do more for her friend. She wants to reward Riley for this—all of it. Just before Justin is ready to slip back in, Sola looks to Riley and motions for her to come over with a wave of her finger. The girl grins, pulling herself from the comfort of the chair.

“Go ahead, get up here,” the alien directs. “Let me see that pussy.”

Riley crawls on, spreading her legs to either side of the Tasali, giving her complete access to her flowering cunt. Sola puts her face right down between Riley’s thighs, grabbing a hold of the vibrator from her hand. With Sola’s ass sticking high in the air, Justin leans in to lick her pussy a few times. Then he shifts behind her, pressing his rigid member in line and shoves it in. His cock buries deep and hard in her forcing an expressive moan into Riley’s cunt.

His sister’s hand goes to the back of her friend’s head, pulling her into her and shouting, “Fuck her, Justin. Fuck her hard!”

Slipping his prick in and out of the alien pussy, Justin relishes in the conforming of her cunt around him. He places both hands onto her hips, really getting into it, pounding her like a piece of meat. Sola whimpers, trying hard to focus on licking her friend. Justin slams his cock in and out like a voracious animal in heat, driving in as deep and as hard as her body will allow for it. His hand pulls at her hips each time he drives in. The pulling and shoving motions counter each other, keeping the alien close to the girl’s cunt and her tongue mostly on the prize.

Riley screams out, her head rolling from side to side. The variable tongue action does wonders for her, as does the excitement. She releases her hands from Sola’s head and but the alien just keeps lapping away, trying hard to concentrate on her task while pleasing her best friend. Justin looks down at the Tasali’s asshole and plunges a finger into mouth, wetting it with his saliva. Then he takes that finger and drops it right into her tight hole, timing it just right as he drives in with his prick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.