Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The fling with Sola has lasted for several months. But with her grandparents in poor help and in need of assistance, she has had to go and take care of them. She turned down the offer for Justin and Riley to pay for treatment and care, reminding them that it’s a Tasali custom to not take outside help. In times like that, the Tasali community bands together to see one of their kind finishing out their existence.

This left Justin and his sister once again without a playmate. Luckily Riley works at a sex shop. And where customers are plentiful, so are co-workers—or Riley’s case, a boss. Zate, a Tasali, has had a crush on Riley since she began working at the store. So like the good employee that she is, Riley has him come home with her. Of course the change in their relationship months ago is a big factor.

Justin and Zate have a few Rust or Bust© beers, made on Rylent over in the Quatrice Sector. And they are pretty loosened up by the time Riley has changed clothes.

“So, what do you think about Zate coming over to help you fuck me?” she asks her brother, taking a seat next to him on the sofa.

“I’m happy about it,” he admits. “After Kayla and Sola, I was wondering when you were going to want another dick in you.”

“I’ll always enjoy yours the most,” she reminds him, feeling slightly guilty about the decision.

Justin quickly picks up on her hesitation. “Hey, I’m really glad you did this.” He gently turns her head at the chin toward him. “It’s selfish for me to get all this pussy and you not to get anything different.”

“You sure?” she asks, drawing up a slight smile.

“If I didn’t, I’d have Zate leave,” he reassures her.

“Okay,” she says, patting his chest. She gives him a quick kiss and asks, “Can I get you a couple more?”

“Sure,” Justin answers. He watches her leave toward the kitchen, his eyes locked on her shapely ass until it disappears. Looking at Zate, he asks, “How long have you owned the emporium?”

“For years now. I bought it when it was Secret Treasures,” the Tasali says. “It was mostly tailored to humans, but it wasn’t doing too well.”

“Yeah, I can guess so,” Justin says, accepting the beer from his sister. “With all the alien races and the surprisingly high sexual energy they seem to have, a well versed store seems to be the way to go.”

“Oh, yeah it is,” the alien says grinning. “I bought the building and inventory for a steal. Now I have ten stores across Eon-9.”

“Sola said you’re opening up a new one on Hyrios,” Justin says.

“I’m trying to franchise outside Eon-9,” Zate confirms. “I want to go galaxy wide with it.”

“That’s a hell of a goal,” Justin remarks. “I hope you can do it.”

“Me too,” the alien agrees, taking a sip of the beer. “I understand you do some investing. You’ve got a few restaurants?”

“Diners,” Justin corrects. “But yes, the only work I do is investing.”

“Invest in me, or rather my business,” Zate says, sitting forward. “If I’m going to grow I need help. I mean I make plenty, but expanding takes time with the buying of property, building inventory and what not.”

“I bring Zate home and you two start talking business,” Riley remarks with a huff.

Zate and Justin both turn to look at her, both grinning. “That’s why I brought something for you,” Zate says, pulling out a bag and handing it over to her.

“You shouldn’t have,” she says taking it.

“I didn’t,” Zate says with a frown. “Your brother called me to order it.”

“How did you know I was bringing him over?” she asks Justin, glaring at him suspiciously.

Justin chuckles. “You’re not the only that can plan things.”

“That’s not an answer,” she growls.

“We talked about it and I thought that maybe I would be preemptive and get you something.”

“And he had me hold onto it until I was invited over,” Zate adds.

“And if I never invited him?” Riley asks.

“Then I guess at some point I would get the hint and I’d have to go pick it up,” Justin says with a shrug. “Now, go get changed.”

“What is it?” she asks, putting her curiosity onto the bag.

“Go get changed and you’ll see,” he tells her.

Riley excitedly grips the bag and ruses upstairs to the bedroom.

“I’ll tell you what,” Justin says. “You present me with your business plan and all your finances and I will see if I’m interested. But I think I could be, especially since my sister enjoys working for you.”

“I can have that all drawn up by the end of the week,” Zate agrees. “I’ve been doing a lot of research of permits and laws on various prospect planets as well as potential properties.”

“Have you thought of opening anything up on one of Eon-9’s moons,” Justin asks.

“I’m already ahead of you on that,” the alien says proudly. “Before I launch anything on Hyrios, I have plans in the works for a store on five of the nine moons.”

“That’s awesome,” Justin says. “You definitely are serious.”

“I am,” Zate says with a grin. “That is why I figured I’d get you in now before things go big.”

“Still talking shop?” Riley asks from the top of the stairs. She is dressed in a red latex outfit. The skirt is entirely too short, which is the point and the top shows off her perky breasts just right. The outfit even comes complete with a pair of matching latex gloves and stilettos.

She carefully slips down the stairs and over to Justin and Zate. Her brother smiles and pats her lightly on the ass, prompting her forward. “You look great in that.”

You think so?” she asks.

“Oh yeah,” Zate says. “Fucking hot.”

Riley moves closer, her face displaying an enthusiastic smile. As her legs come to rest against the edge of the couch, she leans over to place her hands on either side of Zate’s head, starring into his eyes. “You get to see something you sell on someone instead of one of those mannequins.” Zate swallows hard and inhales deeply when she crawls onto his lap. Her red latex shirt slides up her thighs as she straddles his legs. Hooking her hands behind his head, she gives her brother a glance and then leans in, pressing her lips to her boss’.

He places his hands on her lower back, feeling her sleek muscles with one hand as the other slides down to tentatively grope at her firm, latex clad ass. Riley’s soft, slender hands move up to run through Zate’s green hair as their kissing grows more passionate. She pulls her mouth from h and kisses his neck, nibbling her way up to his ear while she grinds her pelvis into his.

“Mmm,” she coos in his ear. “I bet you’ve wanted me for a long time.”

“Since the first day I hired you,” he murmurs.

Her soft lips work their way back to Zate’s and she continues kissing him while his hands explore her body. They move down to feel her smooth thighs through the latex material of her stockings. Riley suddenly pulls away, giving him access to her neck. Zate takes the cue, leaning in to plant wet kisses along it. His roams her tight, slender body unhindered until Riley decides to slide off and down to her knees. The alien takes the moment to remove his shirt, exposing his muscular, blue skinned body.

As the girl kneels before him, Riley flashes her brother anther sexy glance and then begins to undo the alien’s pants. She peels the clothing off, bunching it around his ankles before moving to pull his boxers down. She isn’t as thorough with them as she was the pants, but her goal is to reveal his cock, not to have him stripped naked. She marvels at his prick, sighing as she does so.

“I’ve always wanted to see a Tasali dick in real life,” she mewls. Much like a human cock, his has a smaller curved head that eases into a smooth bulging upper shaft with a few slight ridges on the bottom. It makes for a fun way to ramp up the experience. Then there is the lightly wrinkled sheath to finish off the sweet slope. She licks her lips and turns toward her brother. Take off your pants,” she instructs as her glove covered hand starts to stroke the alien’s half hard member.

As Justin removes his clothes, his sister turns her face back to Zate. Her pink tongue shoots out to lick the tip of his cock. Justin, meanwhile, holds his cock in hand, watching her wrap her lips around the alien’s shaft. She gently sucks as it grows to full length in the confines of her mouth. She reaches out to take her brother’s erection in her hand. The smooth, cool sensation of the gloves sets him off as it contrasts against the warm, throbbing of his flesh. And with Zate’s cock half buried in her mouth, her eyes shift to look at Justin’s while her hand strokes him with slow pumps. She then pulls her wet mouth from the alien and takes her brother’s past her soft lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.