Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

It’s been a week since Riley brought her best friend to the house to join the fray. Justin could have never prepared for it had he been told about it the first time the girl came over all those years ago. Having Sola around certainly took their mind of Kayla, but thinking about it, Justin is highly aroused. Riley is feeling the same way because as soon as he gets out of bed with his raging erection, she exits the bathroom licking her lips at the sight of it. She quickly diverts toward him, dropping to her knees before him. There are no kisses or hugging; she just wants his cock!

Reaching inside the waistband of his boxers, Riley pulls out his engorged member. Justin stiffens and pushes gently at her shoulders. Her tongue darts out from between her lips to lick the tip. Her wet mouth then slides up and down the entire length of the shaft, tasting and teasing. Justin goes rigid and digs his fingers hard into her shoulders. He fees her wince slightly, yet she doesn’t stop. Opening her mouth, Riley covers the tip of the shaft and he slides easily between her moist lips, groaning deeply.

Cum is already beginning to churn in his balls. Riley, perched on her knees, sucks furiously. His fingers slide up from her shoulder to grab handfuls of her hair, guiding her bobbing head up and down the shaft. Justin wants to orgasm so bad. His legs begin to tremble. Then his sister abruptly pulls her mouth away from his pulsing erection and stands up. She hooks her finger into the waistband of her panties and slides them down her slender thighs, exposing her soaked pussy.

Justin watches intently as his wet cock throbs in anticipation.

“You know, it’s strange I still think about Kayla,” she whispers. “I mean, she’s out cousin and all, but I felt something there between us.”

“I know, I felt it too,” Justin says heavily.

She playfully punches him in the chest. “No, I mean something other than that sex feeling thing. I mean something different, special.”

Justin laughs. “I know what you mean,” she says. “I mean the same thing.”

“Oh,” Riley says, realizing that she jumped to gun on him.

His laugh turns into a smile. “I have to pee.”

Riley looks down at his groin and giggles. “I guess I should have waited.”

“Definitely not,” he says, grabbing her by the shoulders and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. “I’ll take a blow job or anything for that matter at any time.”

Justin uses the bathroom and when he exits he finds his sister waiting for him with a wicked grin spread out across her beautiful face.

“What are you up to?” he asks.

But instead of replying with words, Riley pushes him back toward the bed. The backs of his knees catch and he falls onto it in a tangled mess with the sheets. She quickly and quietly climbs onto the bed and over him, tossing a leg over with her back toward his face. Her pussy hovers over his slowly softening member. She grabs it, points it upward and eases herself down onto it. He is still hard enough to penetrate her and is quickly regaining strength. Her glistening cunt opens and stretches over the swollen head. Inch by inch she slides down, gasping at the intense jolts of pleasure that shoot through her needy pussy. She cries out and begins to ride him with complete lack of restraint.

Justin begins to pant. His breath is hot and heavy. His sister’s tight cunt sucks his cock deeper and deeper into it each time she raises up and then drops back down. He arches his hips to drive himself up inside her, again and again, getting closer and closer to the edge with each stroke. Riley’s body begins to tremble, clenching him with her tight muscles. Her whimpers soon fill the air, mixing with Justin’s groans. She is just as close and he can’t wait to be soaked with her juices.

“Oh fuck!” she cries. “You feel so fucking good!”

Justin wraps his finger around her waist and takes over, hammering upward, in and out of her with powerful thrusts. “You feel amazing,” he grunts.

“Oh fuck,” she moans. “I’m cumming!”

Her muscles grip his cock with fierce determination, milking his shaft unto he can’t hold out any longer. Her hot cunt juices splash against his skin just as he feels his balls tighten. A moment later Justin is spraying his sister’s womb with rope after rope of his thick seed.

“Ri-Rileyyy!” he groans loudly.

Riley’s limp body falls back against his heaving chest. They both struggle to catch their breath.

After several long, tense moments, Riley says, “Sola is going to join us for dinner tonight. I hope you’re ready.”

Justin smiles. “I’ll be more than ready.”


After spending the majority of the day in bed, Riley and Justin begins getting dressed for their dinner. Any business he had was easily pushed off with one simple call. Riley begins getting dressed several hours before they have to leave. As a result, Justin lounges in the bed watching her.

“We had this guy come into the store the other day asking for a pocket pussy shaped like a Gardrigian Muhgrawt,” Riley is saying as she tries on her fourth outfit. “I guess because he thought we are a shop that tailors to all species we’d have one of those.”

“Is that that dog-like thing from Rileon-3?” Justin asks.

“That’s the one,” she confirms, stripping out of the outfit.

“That’s a little unusual,” he says, trying not to sound offended by it.

Riley catches the look on his face and giggles. “Stuff like that isn’t for everyone,” she says. “To each their own. You’d never be able to work in a shop like mine.”

“You know, and I’ve told you this before, you don’t have to work there or anywhere,” he reminds her.

“I know I don’t, but it gives me something to do and allows me meet people,” she says. “You wouldn’t believe the variety of people and beings that come in.”

“Oh, I have a pretty good idea,” he smirks. :Just from all the stories that you’ve told me. But you don’t have to work there for that. We could visit other planets like Kayla’s parents.”

“We could, but then I wouldn’t have a bunch of different people to share sex stories with.” She smiles at him. “I think will do.”

Riley is holding up the first outfit she had tried on. Justin is trying to understand the logic behind it when he decides to just ask. “Isn’t that the first one? I thought you didn’t like it.”

“It’s not that I didn’t like it,” she says. “I didn’t think I was going to want to wear it tonight. But after trying on all the others, this is the one I want.”

“You know, we should take pictures of you in each one and then you can save yourself the trouble of changing multiple times,” Justin suggests.

“Now what would be the fun in that?” she asks with a giggle.

Justin can’t help but chuckle along with her. “At the very least I’d have them for when you’re at work.”

“Oh no,” she quickly says. “I can’t risk you getting bored with me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.