Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

A hand on my cock startles me awake. I keep my eyes closed in anticipation of what’s to come while my mind struggles to catch up. There is a soft, wetness sliding along the length of my shaft quickly followed by a warm wetness on the tip of it. When I finally do decide to open my eyes it is just in time to see a pussy being lowered onto my face.

I stick my tongue up as far as I can and slather the folds and clit with saliva every time it gets close. A mouth covers my balls as the pressure building in them. And when I cannot stand it anymore, cum erupts from my cock as the mouth on it pushes all the way down on it. I know what she is doing; she is milking it—me—for all its worth. I moan into the pussy on my pussy as it finally presses down steadily. It quivers about the same time as my orgasm erupts and floods my mouth with sweet nectar. My sister lifts off my face and I, of course, look down to see the other two. Sola with her blue hair fallen over her beautiful face has my member down her throat while Kayla has a mouthful of balls.

It is the absolute best way to wake up in the morning!

Sola pulls excruciatingly slow of my erection, making a popping noise as she does. “Good morning,” she says cheerily.

I steal a glance over at the alarm clock and see that it is morning indeed—three in the morning. It is a little earlier than I like to wake up, but nonetheless worth it.

Kayla lets my balls falls from here mouth unceremoniously, looking at Sola and pouts, ““You were supposed to save some of that for me.”

“Maybe next time,” Sola says with a devious grin.

“Share,” Kayla demands.

“Can’t”

“Why not?”

“Already swallowed all of it,” Sola confesses.

“Hog,” Kayla says with a grin.

Above me Riley just rolls her eyes. Then she leans down and gives me a long, lingering kiss. When she breaks it, she moves down to kiss and lick my nipples. As she does her breasts slide over my mouth and I can’t help but grab them. I begin rubbing them and pinching her nipples until they are nice and hard. I raise my head and suck one into my mouth, feeling her shudder. When I switch to the other and give it a nibble, she moans softly in response. This continues for several minutes while the other two, I’m sure are busy with each other.

Riley eventually grows anxious and slips along my body so that she can run her tongue across the head of my semi-erect member. I am now looking again at her wet slit and puckered backdoor and it is a wonderful sight to behold. Suddenly, she places her mouth on my prick and swallows it all the way down. As my member is reinvigorated, I grab both ass cheeks and bury my tongue back into her wonderful folds. I bite gently on her clit. Her reaction is priceless. She pulls off my cock and grabs a deep breath. And then she is plunging back down the shaft, pushing it to the back of her throat. I bite down again and I feel her throat pulse as she tries to scream around my cock. Her sweet fluids fill my mouth and face.

Riley pulls her mouth off and lays her head on my leg. Her hand lands on my hard prick and I stop nibbling on her to begin licking my way through her folds to the bottom of her slit. She is still giving little shudders and moans as I do this while softly stroking my cock. I circle her tight little, puckered hole with my tongue and I hear her softly groaning. This is my go head, her request. So I push my tongue into her opening and feel it pulse. She pushes her ass back against my tongue just as juices once again flood out.

As my sister rolls off of me, Sola is there giving my cock a squeeze. She is at my face in no time, licking off Riley’s juices. After a minute or so, she gives my still raging member a couple strokes before bending down to suck it into her mouth. The moistness feels incredibly warm wrapped around my shaft. Just as I am really enjoying the feel of her throat and mouth on me, she pulls off it and lies back on the bed.

“My turn,” she whispers.

I quickly sit up and look at her smiling face. I am beginning to wonder if this is all for me or them. What does it matter? So I maneuver myself so that I can kiss her. She grabs my head and I feel her tongue invade my mouth. As she swirls it around, I push my tongue into her mouth. Immediately she starts sucking on it like it is the last thing she will ever have. After a few moment of her having my tongue, I pull away and begin kissing her blue flesh along the nape of her neck. I feel her hot breath on me as I move down to place my lips on her nipple. I squeeze her breasts gently, rolling the nipple between my teeth. She pulls me closer to her breast and I switch to the other making her moan softly.

Kissing my way from her breast to her pussy, I drop to the floor to sit on my knees. It gives me a better angle for when I spread her legs open to gaze at her cunt. Her lips are full and glistening with juices. The bright pink color compliments the blue of her flesh. Her clit is just barely peeking out and looking very inviting. I lean in and run my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, swallowing the sweet juices I collect along the way. When I reach her clit, I quickly suck it between my lips. She bucks in response, bucking her hips up. When I release her from my grip I hear a gasp.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.