Hirsute Hanna - Cover

Hirsute Hanna

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young woman believes in being natural

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Hairy  

After he finished squirting his baby makers inside her, Hanna had a question for her step-brother. “Why do I have such a difficult time getting a nice boyfriend to go out with?”

Fucking her stepbrother was a poor substitute for getting naked with a real boyfriend. The two cocks that currently banged her were not initially of her choosing although they had become a lot more pleasurable. Rod had been screwing her for about six months after discovering that his father was tapping her. Blackmail worked.

Stepdad used a variety of things to make her his playmate. Or more accurately, his cum dump. Her mom travelled four days a week and always, in a cutesy way, referred to Hanna as the “woman of the house” while she was gone, not realizing the implications. Stepdad walked in on her with a cucumber up her twat and she was too aroused to resist the real thing.

There was no romance. She’d get on all fours or lay on her side and he’d rub her pussy a little and ease his rather small dick inside, hump a while, and squirt. He’d had a vasectomy so no problem there. She learned about blowjobs during her periods.

Stepbrother was a different experience. She wasn’t on birth control and he taught her about safe days and anal penetration. He was quite a bit older and more knowledgeable. Stepdad did her mornings while his work hours gave his son some after school opportunities. Rod at least showed her a lot of the fun side of sex. Different positions and ways of stimulating each other. It was pretty damned consensual now. She knew he was the one to ask.

Rod had a question for her, “Tell me what happens on your dates.”

Hanna thought for a moment, then replied, “The first dates are pretty normal, you know, getting acquainted by talking and stuff. If we like each other enough to have a second date I like to get a little physical, you know, kissing and hugging and stuff. The third or fourth date is where the problem seems to happen. The guy always likes it when I get in his pants or open them. Nobody had a problem with my hands or mouth making their pecker feel good. My bra comes off easily and my titties seem to be appreciated but when they get their hands in my pants the evening seems to fall apart. Why is that? I take a shower and don’t date during my period.”

A little more background about Hanna. She strongly believed in being “natural”. Her face was pretty enough to pull it off without makeup. Her uncut straight hair was quite long but managed. But that wasn’t the only hair that was long. Her armpits, legs, and crotch had plenty.

Stepdad just stuck it in from behind which was the least hairy approach. Besides, her mom didn’t like shaving either. Rod learned about sex from an older neighbor lady whose generation kept their pubic hair so he was used to it, although she was quite a bit more trimmed than Hanna.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.