20 July 2007 - Cover

20 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dan's fifty-third birthday celebration goes horribly wrong. A teasing joke with Karen causes them to argue over her not facing her miscarriage. Karen leaves the party yelling they would all be better off if she was dead..."I sure hope Mom doesn't go and do anything stupid like hurting herself. She wouldn't, would she Dad, hurt herself...or possibly even kill herself?" Brad asked tears forming in his eyes. "Right now, Brad...I'm not so sure," he confessed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Karen’s directions to Thor and Tanya, saying anything goes, were finally affecting her body. Her stomach was constantly churning, filled with a variety of liquor, pills, and human waste.

Her body was continually shivering and cold, yet her ass and pussy felt as if they were on fire. Her face was unrecognizable to those who knew her, with a combination of dripping cum and almost anything available smeared over it. She was soon feeling sick from the latest excrement down her throat.

Karen wavered from side to side on her hands and knees, close to passing out. She looked frightfully at Tanya, getting her attention, and tried to say her release phrase.

“I don’t understand what you’re trying to say,” she taunted. Tanya knew what Karen was trying to say but ignored her pleas, enjoying the humiliating treatment she was receiving. A growing crowd encircled them, enjoying the erotic and sickening sex show.

Wei continued looking for Karen as she made her rounds to different tables for drink orders and picked up empty glasses. She shook her head in disgust seeing a woman shit and pee down the throat of the one treated like a bitch sex dog. Wei saw the pitiful woman now being fucked by a beer bottle up her ass, one in her pussy, and a guy fucking her throat. Her tray was loaded, and she left to clean it off in the back room.


Tanya walked Karen to the feet of her next customer. She slowly looked up at the bare, muscular legs to see an evil grin of Thor. “Back for more fucking, are you my bitch?” He laughed.

Thor took Karen roughly by her mangled hair and, to the cheers of the crowd, shoved his ten-inch-long cock down her throat. Thor’s cock blocked off her airway again, and she began coughing.

“Suck it, bitch, and drink my fucking cum again!” He demanded loudly. Thor stood still, and Karen began to rock back and forth, fucking his cock. “This bitch loves throat fucking! Faster bitch!” He ordered.

Karen’s eyes were half-closed, and she could barely keep her balance on her hands and knees. “Stay awake, bitch. I want you awake to enjoy my fucking your throat again. And remember, I’m going to fuck my wife later, so if you puke on my cock, I’ll beat the living fuck out of you!” He warned once more.

Karen was out of energy, so Thor grabbed her hair and did the fucking. Others gathered around could see the swelling of her throat as his cock went in and out. Many in the crowd thought it was such a disgusting spectacle, but no one dared to stop him.

“Ahh, almost there!” He sighed. Thor grabbed the sides of her head tighter, pulling her hair almost out, and furiously fucked Karen’s mouth. Her head bucked as if whiplashing from the pounding her throat was taking.

“Ugg, ugg, ugg, ugg!” She groaned, fighting for breath with every mighty thrust.


Wei returned, making rounds for another tray load of empty glasses and beer bottles. She too became caught up in the exhibition of this woman being abused so much. She stood there, shaking her head in disgust. As Thor fucked her throat, four men had finished taking turns jerking off into her dog bowl.

“Are you ready for my fucking cum, bitch?” Thor sneered. He gave out a deep growl, signalling his cum shooting down Karen’s throat. She coughed and coughed as his cum split between going down her stomach and into her lungs. Those watching looked on in awe as her coughing caused his cum to shoot out of her nostrils. Thor pulled his cock out just quick enough to make her pour the fresh bowl of cum into her mouth, then shoved his cock back down her throat.

Wei went over to Tanya, who wasn’t enjoying the performance compared to earlier. She couldn’t believe the punishment Karen was accepting. “You and Thor are the only ones I haven’t asked. Tanya, have you seen Karen ... Karen Hayward?”

“Why, what’s the problem?”

“Dan and Wendy are here looking for her; she’s really sick.”

“Sick; she doesn’t look sick to me,” she replied, looking at her and tugging on the leash attached to her collar. Wei was speechless.

Karen’s body finally had enough, and she couldn’t control herself any longer. Her stomach erupted, and puke began to shoot out from any opening between Thor’s cock and her mouth and drip from her nose.

“Aww, you fucking bitch!” He pulled back his cock, continuing to be coated with her puke and saw more spewing on his legs and the floor. “Why, you fucking, fucking bitch, what did I tell you? I told you, bitch, not to puke on my cock! You useless piece of fucking shit! I’m going to beat the living fuck right out of you!” He snapped, grabbing the paddle from Tanya. He began to beat her with the paddle. Head, ass, thighs, tits, it didn’t matter to him; her whole body was now a target.

“That’s Karen Hayward, oh my God!” Wei exclaimed, gasping and covering her mouth. “I didn’t even recognize her! Thor, you’ve got to stop it; Karen is very sick; you’re going to kill her!” Wei yelled.

Wei grabbed Tanya’s forearm. “Tanya, Karen had a miscarriage and hysterectomy in April, and she’s suffering from very deep depression!”

“She didn’t say anything about that to me or Thor.” Tanya sensed Karen’s peril. “Thor, she’s had enough,” she said, touching his massive bicep.

“I’m giving her her money’s worth!” He snarled. “You lousy, useless piece of useless fucking shit! I told you what I’d do if you puked on my cock!” Thor grunted again.

Disgusted with her, he backhanded his hardest slap across her face. The impact sent saliva and blood flying from her mouth, and she landed sprawled on her stomach on the floor. He went over and knelt on one knee. He lifted her head by her hair and spit in her face. He began to smack Karen’s ass with all his might, her flesh rippling from each heavy impact.

The crack of the paddle could be heard over the dance music several tables away. She moaned, trying to kick her legs, but the chains pulled on her nipples and pussy lips. She was willing to rip off a nipple to get away from her torturer. The pain was unbearable with a beer bottle still shoved up her ass and one up her pussy.

Karen was at her wits’ end; her body was battered and beaten, her breathing was becoming laboured, and she had entered the first stages of giving up and shutting down. She silently hoped she had the energy remaining to jump off the Quinte Bridge.

Thor gave Karen another hard slap across the face, sending a spew of saliva and excess cum flying. She was beyond fighting back, wishing he’d kill her and finally end her misery.

Karen whimpered with every blow to her raw flesh and finally gave up. “Please, get it over with and kill me, kill me!” She thought, barely conscious.

Her mouth was braced open by the brass ring, and the words she muttered were unrecognizable. “Please kill me.”


Wei dropped her tray on a table and ran, pushing people aside to make her path. She brushed aside couples dancing, heading straight to Dan. She reached their table, planting her arms firmly on the surface and panting excitedly.

“Dan, Dan, I found Karen!” She shrieked. Dan and Wendy could see the look of frantic concern on her face.

“Where is she?” He asked, reading the fear on her face.

“A few tables over there!” She pointed, then placed a hand on his shoulder. “Dan, Karen is the bitch sex dog Tanya is walking around for fucking! She must have been here for hours! I’m so sorry, Dan. Her face is so messed up with different things, I didn’t even recognize her!” She said tears were beginning to form. “Thor is beating her with a paddle because she puked on his cock.”

“You found her; that’s what’s important! Thank you so much!” Dan replied, touching her hand, then scrambling to his feet. “I owe you a great fuck for finding her!” He added, giving her a quick kiss. Wei followed Dan and Wendy as he courteously brushed people aside. As he approached, he could hear the distinctive snap of Karen’s ass hit with the paddle.

He pushed the inner ring of people aside to see Thor delivering massive blows to Karen’s ass. She moaned about what little she had left in her. He hit her twice more before Dan could get to him. Just as Thor was about to deliver his next mighty blow, Dan grabbed his right wrist with his left hand.

“I think that is quite enough!” He interceded. Thor paused, looking up at the man who was stopping his pleasure.

“Wait for your own turn with this bitch; she’s mine right now!” He growled.

“That’s my wife you’re beating up!” Thor pulled his hand from his grasp.

“Then you can watch me beat the living fuck out of her! I told this fucking bitch what I’d do to her if she puked on my cock. Besides, she’s paying us to do this to her!” He snarled.

“Paying you to put her in the hospital because that’s where she’s headed, and the same goes for you if you don’t stop beating her!” Dan’s pulse was already pounding hard, confronting Thor.

Dan looked down at Karen. She was lying on her right side in the fetal position, shaking uncontrollably. Her stomach heaved several times, and she threw up again, spewing the feces, liquor, and cum-filled contents toward the crowd. Dan cringed at seeing his love and her life in such a horrible, wretched condition.

Thor stood, his massive size dwarfing Dan’s by half a foot and fifty pounds. No one had ever challenged him before, and he was amused at this small person’s feeble attempt.


Wendy grabbed Tanya firmly by her left bicep. “Don’t you move a muscle! How long has Karen been coming to you?” Wendy asked, glaring at her.

“She’s been coming here most afternoons, Monday to Friday, for about ten weeks now.”

“Holy shit, didn’t you think that was way too often?”

“She seemed so eager to be punished for whatever reasons,” she replied.

“Don’t you know that Karen had a miscarriage and a hysterectomy on the first of April?” She asked, looking at Tanya.

“I didn’t know ... I didn’t know! Wei told me just a few minutes ago!”

“She is very depressed and so sick,” Wendy revealed.

“Honestly, I didn’t know. She gave me no indication that she was having any hard times in her life,” she defended. Wendy could see that Tanya wasn’t as heartless as Thor, and tears began to form in her eyes at what they’d done to Karen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.