The Love Scouts - Cover

The Love Scouts

Copyright© 2017 by Demby Legato

Chapter 4

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Darrien returns from a business trip, he hears the song "Barbie Girl" playing. His house should be empty. What is going on? What happens next will change his life, in ways he never could have imagined or dreamed or hallucinated. This is a sex romp wrapped in the bones of a mystery. Or maybe the other way around. You decide.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Mystery   Group Sex  

[ Are you green? Super Green! ]

Visualize:

Lock eyes on the ball, set feet, start the approach, swing the arms back and then up, make the leap, hear a satisfying “thwock” as the ball is hit past the block and down for a point.

Sense memory:

Sounds of volleyballs bumping back and forth, voices encouraging their partners and coordinating spikes and blocks. The feel of the sun on my face and sand on my legs. Smells of sunscreen and the Pacific Ocean.

Impressions:

Bikinis and nets and coolers and towels, sand and waves and gulls and clouds. Body humming with both energy and sweet exhaustion.

I love beach volleyball, even though I don’t play it very often.


We were driving to the Seaside volleyball tournament, Emmy in the back seat, Lin riding shotgun, and I was deep in my imagination and memories. The weather was glorious, with the bright yellow sunshine and low humidity that Pacific Northwest summers are known for. Everyone had shorts and t-shirts on and the girls had bikinis on underneath since we were going to be spending the day on the beach.

“Are we there yet?” Emmy asked, with a little kid lilt to her voice. Lin looked over at me and smiled.

“An hour and something, maybe two, to go,” I said with a chuckle. We were only about ten minutes into the trip.

The girls had been over to my house three times in the last two weeks, once for a Love Scouts session, twice to hang out and chat about the erotic fun and games and the mysterious communications. The Scouts session had been just the girls and their virtual friends due to my work related duties.

We still didn’t have a clue what was going on with the quasi supernatural messages, but I enjoyed the company of Emmy and Lin. A lot. My house had been quiet too long, and the talking and laughing and rude noises from bad jokes and bodily functions brought a sense of life that I had been missing.

“I want to listen to something different. Hook up my iPhone to your radio”, said Emmy.

Some hip hop started playing.

“Who is this?” I asked, rolling my eyes and starting to worry.

“Lil Wayne.”

More than ten minutes of his nasal and irritating voice would promote thoughts of ritual suicide in me. Actually any kind of suicide, ritual or not.

“Umm, try someone else.”

“Ok, here’s some music a friend of mine told me about, a guy named Macklemore.”

I didn’t like it much better, but it could grow on me, and at least it wasn’t Lil Wayne.

“My friend said he’s from Seattle, but performs lots of places on the West Coast, and maybe other places now,” said Emmy.

I rolled my eyes again. I was imagining yet another “gangsta rap” kind of artist, pretending to be from a culture that I had nothing in common with.

“He’s a white guy, from Irish parents. Or something like that,” said Emmy.

That surprised me. But then I wouldn’t have guessed Eminem was white either. I’m always finding things that challenge my assumptions and built-in notions.

I considered what I was doing with Lin and Emmy, and how our actions were completely against society’s “notions”. While definitely not normal, it just didn’t seem like it deserved the criminal penalties and utter societal condemnation that would happen if found out.

I glanced over at Lin, who seemed to be pretty relaxed and enjoying the music, and after a second or two she noticed and gave me a smile, a wise smile that included her eyes and most of her face. I looked in the rearview mirror at Emmy, who had her eyes closed and was dancing in her seat, or at least as much as the seat belt allowed. Looking at Lin gave me a warm glow, specially when I thought about how lucky I was to have touched and tasted her, but looking at Emmy caused my breath to catch and an even deeper warm glow to form inside of me, from a more primal and fundamental place.

I couldn’t fully understand what was happening -- the phantom call and text, the slight confusion from my belly when I looked at Emmy, the feeling of riding a dangerous beast but not wanting to get off. But the fog didn’t have the same grip on me anymore.

In the following year Macklemore would be nominated for a Grammy, and find fame and fortune, or at least some pretty good coin. I would later find out many other aspects I had in common with him, including a love of Mariners baseball and that he went to the same college as my Jenn, Evergreen State College, where Jenn did her undergrad studies. I would even eventually like his song “Thrift Shop” with Ryan Lewis.

He was a “Greener”. That’s the nickname for Evergreen State College students.

But I would never like hip hop, at least not most of it.


LMFAO was playing after Macklemore. More catchy, less hip hop and more pop, but enough was enough.

“Okay, thirty minutes is all I can take. Lin gets to choose some music now. And it can’t be hip hop, dance, rock, electronica, death metal, or anything fucking close to any of those. Something that an old geezer like me likes,” I said.

Lin looked at what I had on my smartphone, and chose some Dvorak. I gave her a puzzled look.

“Remember, my mom made me take piano lessons since I was five. I really like a lot of classical music, and I love the New World Symphony.”

I turned the volume up to hear the subtleties and enjoy the loud sections. Glancing in the mirror I saw that Emmy was quickly getting bored and putting on headphones connected to her iPhone. I sighed and continued enjoying the music, the scenery, and the fine road trip.

After a couple of minutes I heard a sound from the back seat, a seat belt being unsnapped.

A hand started softly massaging the back of my neck and Emmy started breathing gently on my right ear for a few seconds before moving her hand around to my right cheek. The surge of sudden heat and sexual energy that flowed through my body surprised me intensely and savagely. Lin was watching me and her eyes widened in fascination and anticipation. I didn’t know if she felt the same surge, but I could see her breathing start to quicken.

I moved my head slightly towards Emmy’s hand and took her index finger gently between my teeth, sucking it completely into my mouth. With a firm but gentle grip I took Emmy’s wrist and pulled her against the back of the front seat. I started moving Emmy’s finger in and out, using her hand to guide and manipulate while I sucked. Her breath intensified on the back of my head. A muffled “mmmm” started humming from deep inside my chest. I glanced up at the mirror and saw Emmy looking a bit startled at my obvious pleasure. Lin’s face lit up, a smile growing. Damn, I love seeing that glow of sexual interest from a girl. Or better yet, two girls.

The Fourth Movement of the Symphony was building in intensity. Other things were also building in intensity.

Lin unbuckled, leaned over, took Emmy’s finger and started sucking on it, similar to what I had been doing, her smile getting bigger. This was getting very, very interesting. And a bit dangerous.

“Darrien, ever had a blowjob while driving?” asked Lin. I looked in the rearview mirror again to see Emmy with an even more surprised expression than before.

“Yeah, a couple of times,” I said, breathing harder. “Jenn and I ... well, it was too tempting and fun.”

Lin’s grin became bigger. She just stared and smiled at me, eyebrows raising.

“Um, if you did that I’m afraid we won’t make it to Seaside. Highway 101 is hard enough to drive on even without distractions,” I said. “But I have an idea. There is a good side road a few minutes ahead, leads to a hiking trailhead in the forest.”

Lin leaned back in her seat, and I reached over, slipping my hand under her shirt and rubbing her stomach. After a few seconds I brought my hand out and up and slipped it down the top of her bra, caressing the taut nipple of one of her firm, small breasts. I didn’t want any of this sexual momentum to fade away.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good,” I said. Lin nodded in agreement.

“Hey Perv, don’t be selfish!”, said Emmy from the back seat. I reached back, a bit awkwardly, and Emmy positioned herself so that my hand only had to slide down a couple of inches to find the treasure of her right, firm, slightly bigger breast. I massaged and tweaked, slowly and sensually.

“Fuck, that’s good.” I was repeating myself, but I didn’t care. Emmy didn’t either. I noticed Lin rubbing her breasts with her own hands, eyes closed, a blissful look on her face.

We reached the trailhead, parked, and the three of us headed into the woods, glad nobody was beginning or finishing a hike. I quickly moved off the main trail and we headed into a thick stand of evergreens, out of easy hearing range.

The soft, faint sounds of forest contrasted with what we had just left, the music and road noise, and I stopped the three of us and looked around and smiled. Something about forests resonated with me, one of the reasons I had never seriously considered living anywhere other than the US West Coast.

I looked at Emmy and Lin and smiled even bigger. They were a perfect mix with the utter beauty surrounding me.

I kissed Emmy long and strong, something I had been wanting to do all through the trip. I did the same to Lin, with a bit more playfulness, continuing my exploration of her chest where I had left off. My breathing was fast and strong and relentless. I quit playing with Lin’s tits and reached around both girls, bringing them close to me in a big hug, moving both hands down to knead two tight, muscular asses.

The trees in this area are mainly big, protected second-growth Douglas-firs, with spruce, cedar and some hemlock mixed in. Even though not as huge as old-growth, the trees had not been logged in decades, maybe even a hundred years ago, and were close to a half-dozen feet in diameter. It was majestic, serene, and awesome.

But I was not noticing the trees any longer, except as general backdrop. Deciding to use one of the firs explicitly as support instead of scenery, I pushed Lin and Emmy against it, their backs to the deep fissured bark. Emmy still had an expression of surprise as much as pleasure, but I lifted up her shirt and bikini bra, and started taking turns suckling on her sweet nipples. Her expression soon lost all elements of surprise, and her eyes closed as she gave herself up to the sensations. Lin watched with a satisfied smirk, back to rubbing one breast through the top of her shirt and bra, with her other hand rubbing her crotch through her shorts. She knew her turn was coming. In all meanings of the phrase.

Looking around one last time to make sure nobody was watching us, I slipped down Emmy’s shorts and bikini bottoms with one quick motion and started kissing my way down her tummy, slowly lowering myself into a squat. My left hand squeezed Emmy’s right butt and I felt her tight cheek muscles tighten. My right hand moved to her damp pussy and I slipped a finger inside her lips, rubbing her slick wetness around and up to her clit. After a few seconds I moved my mouth to her clit and lightly flicked it with my tongue.

“Oh shit, oh shit, don’t stop that, Darrien” whispered Emmy, intense and low. Lin continued watching and rubbing herself, occasionally slowing down as her concentration focused on us instead of herself. I ran my tongue up and down Emmy’s pussy lips, then back to her clit, alternating between slow and fast circles. I inserted my finger back between Emmy’s lips and just a bit inside her pussy, mindful that I was still in virgin territory.

After a few minutes I felt Emmy’s pussy quiver and tighten on my finger and a moan came from Emmy’s lips, the lips on the upper end of her body. If her pussy lips started talking it would be time to consider the insane asylum. Or that events had really, seriously, astoundingly taken a weird turn.

I continued for a few seconds more until Emmy reached down and stopped my hand. I stood up, a big smile on my face, and kissed Emmy deep, letting her taste her own sweet juices through my mouth. I hummed deep in my throat, warmth and pleasure flowing throughout my body.

A gasp came from Lin, and I realized she had come from her own fingers, maybe not quite as intensely as Emmy, but with as big a smile on her face. I reached over with my right hand, still warm and a bit wet from Emmy, and tugged on each side of Lin’s shorts one at a time, bringing them down and showing her bikini bottoms. A quick tug on her bottoms brought them down and I slipped my finger inside her pussy, faster and a bit harder than I had with Emmy. I finger fucked her with a steady tempo, bringing over my left hand to hold her right ass cheek the same as I had with Emmy. I kissed her, then started talking to her, close to her left ear.

“I know you’ve already come once, Lin. Come again for me. Imagine my finger is my cock sliding in your tight pussy, ready to shoot inside you. I want to feel your pussy fuck my finger.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.