Irresistable Lust - Cover

Irresistable Lust

by jack_straw

Copyright© 2017 by jack_straw

Incest Sex Story: I thought I had lost my daughter forever when my ex-wife took her across the country, after I learned that Merry wasn't my biological child. After no word for six years, just before Merry turned 16, her mother died and my daughter returned to my life. But it was going to be a very different life together this time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

It was hot, beastly hot, as the rented van motored down the lonely interstate under the intense glare of the early-afternoon sun.

Wave after wave of shimmering heat radiated off the highway in the distance and gave a surreal effect to what was going on inside the hot cab of the van.

My life changed irrevocably when I happened to glance over to the passenger seat and feasted my eyes on a sight I can never forget.

My daughter Merry, my not-so-innocent daughter, who had just been thrust back into my life after six years with her mother, was leaning back in the seat completely naked.

And she wasn’t just naked, she had her legs spread and the middle finger of her left hand was slowly running up and down between the juicy lips of her hairless pussy.

“Daddy, I’m hot,” she said in a sultry voice just loud enough to be heard over the engine of the van. “And I know you are too.”

Frankly, it was a vision I couldn’t look away from. She wasn’t quite what you would call gorgeous, but she was damn good-looking.

She was small and compact, with tits that were barely A-cups, light brown hair that was pulled into two loose pigtails, and a tight tanned body that was gleaming with sweat, both from the van and her arousal.

And it was a vision I was powerless to resist. Besides, she wasn’t really my daughter, at least not in the biological sense, and she was now 16, which in my eyes and in the eyes of most civilized nations and states meant that she was of legal age for sex.

So, now, here we were in a hot, sexually-charged atmosphere coming out of a candid conversation we’d been having about my sex life, which was practically non-existent, compared to hers, which had been shockingly active.

It goes without saying that my cock was rock hard and throbbing – and it was hanging loose, since I’d gone commando like I always did when I had to make a long drive. Especially true in a van full of Merry’s stuff that we’d gotten a lot cheaper at Rent-A-Wreck than we would have at U-Haul.

Problem was, you get what you pay for, and the van’s air conditioning hadn’t been up to the heat of Death Valley and the desert beyond.

Like I said, it was hot, and we had both dressed in as little as possible. I had my loose gym shorts, a tank top and my sneakers, and Merry had come out wearing a very short pair of cutoffs, a wife-beater t-shirt, her sandals, and, apparently, nothing else.

She slid across the bench seat and ran both hands over my cloth-covered dick. She flipped down my shorts, rolled them down my legs to the floor of the cab, leaving me as naked as she was, as I had pulled off my shirt some miles back.

Her hands were gently caressing my cock, one hand lightly jacking me, while the other cupped my balls.

“Ooooh, Daddy, you have a beautiful, big cock,” she cooed. “I don’t know why this wasn’t enough for Mom. It’s enough for me.”

With that, she put her head in my lap, slid the purple head of my cock past her hot pink lips and engulfed me, until she had three-quarters of my dick in her hot mouth. She did it so quickly and effortlessly that I actually gasped, then groaned as I enjoyed the best blowjob – the only blowjob – I had gotten in years.

Quickly, she worked her mouth back up my cock, then back down and took even more of me in her throat.

Several times she did this until my balls were ready to explode, when she popped her mouth off my cock, and breathlessly told me to keep my eyes on the road and my hands on the wheel. She would take care of my rampant problem.

As she said this, she was licking and kissing my cock, up one side and down the other, while her right hand held it up by the base. When she finished, she sucked me right back into her mouth. Twice more she brought me to the brink of orgasm and held me back.

The third time, I glanced down at my daughter, and she was laid out on the seat, on her side facing me, with her legs slightly spread and her left hand was working furiously in her frothy slit.

That did it. I fucked my hips up, driving my entire cock into Merry’s throat, and spewed the mightiest rusty cum load of my life. It was like I had passed from purgatory into the bright, shining light of a new day.

Merry gave kind of a choking sound, and I could feel some cum seeping out from around her lips, which were milking my cock dry of the white gold that I had come to know she craved. At that moment, a deep shudder ran through her body as she came hard on her hand.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and panted hard several times, then gave a sort of sheepish chuckle as she sat back up on the seat.

She pulled some loose strands of hair out of her eyes and looked at me with such longing and devotion that I knew I would do my best to take care of this girl for as long as she would let me.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and held her hot naked body next to mine while she idly fiddled with my cock, which was still semi-hard, despite the rip-roaring orgasm that I had just enjoyed.

“Oh, Daddy, your cum tastes sooooo sweet,” Merry purred, and my cock gave a lurch. I knew there were issues lying at the root of her behavior. Her mother, my ex-wife, had died a few weeks earlier in a car crash that was considered “suspicious” by the cops in Orange County, California, where she’d lived and where she’d died.

The man the two of them had been living with was also killed in the crash, which happened in the middle of the afternoon on a busy freeway on a day when Merry was at school.

Hell was just getting introduced to its new boss, because a more evil person than Donna Whitney would be hard to find.

We’d gone to high school together in a medium-sized city in Iowa, although she had moved in right before 10th grade, so she wasn’t a lifer there like I was.

She was Grade-A gorgeous, a slightly bigger version of Meredith, our daughter. Or, rather, her daughter from some schlub she must have met not long after we’d gotten married, that she passed off as mine.

I’d been blissfully ignorant until Merry turned 9, when I walked in on Donna and one of her boyfriends.

By then, we were not happy and were fighting a lot, but still I was unprepared for her reaction, as she breezily told me about her affairs, and that the daughter I doted on – and who worshipped her daddy – wasn’t actually mine.

It’s a long story, but the gist of it was that she and the guy she was screwing at the time took off for California, taking Meredith with her. But not before I had gotten a paternity test done and learned that Donna was right. Merry wasn’t mine.

Like I said, she was 9 when they left, and until a few days earlier, I hadn’t laid eyes on her since. Hell, I hadn’t been sure where they were until I got the call out of the blue.

Merry was quick on her feet when her mother died. At that time, she had not yet turned 16 and was headed for the tender mercies of the California foster care system when she told them about her father, back in Iowa, the father she’d never stopped hoping she’d find and return to.

I had learned that Donna had told Meredith about her parentage not long after they moved to California, trying to kill her love for me.

But that hadn’t stopped her from carrying a torch for her daddy, in her mind the only daddy she’d ever had, the one who had always been there for her, when her mom many times had not.

As it happened, I was living in Tennessee, in the south-central part of the state not too far from Chattanooga. I had fled Iowa, when I started to find out that over the course of our marriage, Donna had fucked just about all my friends – and my younger brother.

I’m a machinist and I can work about anywhere, so I got a good recommendation from my bosses in Iowa.

My father had died about a year before my marriage blew up, and I finally bought out my brother’s share of the family homestead – after I kicked his ass for fucking my wife – and sent him on the road, if he knew what was good for him.

We finally reconciled about a year ago, when I finally came to grips with what I’d known all along, deep in my heart. My brother, same as me, was weak in the flesh and we were both child’s play for an accomplished sexual sociopath like my ex-wife.

We were no longer close, like we had been, but at least we were talking to each other again.

I had gone off to Tennessee, found me a little fixer-upper out in the country, but close enough to town and my work to be convenient.

It was about a 3-acre lot, with woods all around it, plus I put up an 8-foot privacy fence, then put in an above-ground pool and built a deck around it, and that’s pretty much all I did for recreation, tend my little vegetable garden and swim in the pool afterwards.

For about 5½ years I lived a pretty damn reclusive life while I licked my wounds. Until that moment in the hot van, I had not had a sexual encounter with anyone or anything not connected to my arm since Donna left me for the last time.

Even though I had moved, however, I had given my old boss in Iowa my contact information in Tennessee, and I kept an old flip phone from that period.

Even though nobody ever called that number, I kept the account active and the phone charged in the dim hope that Meredith might try to contact me using the only number she probably had for me.

And that decision had paid off when that phone rang on a Thursday evening. I was so startled that for a moment I was frozen in stunned disbelief, but I quickly recovered and literally pounced on the phone, which sat among the knick-knacks in a decorative bowl in my kitchen.

“H-hello,” I said with some trepidation.

“Daddy?” came a voice that was music to my ears. And I could tell she was upset, because there was a slight flutter in her voice.

“Merry? Merry? Is that you?” I practically yelled into the phone.

“Oh, thank God,” she said, the relief in voice obvious. “Daddy, Donna’s dead. She was killed this afternoon in a car crash. Oh, Daddy, I’m so glad I found you. Daddy, I need you.”

And with that she broke down and wept. The next voice I heard was an officious-sounding lady from the Orange County Sheriff’s Department who gave me the details about where they were and how I could meet with them. Merry was going to be staying with her at least until her custody issues could be resolved, either with a relative or with a foster family.

Well, a relative other than me was a dead end. Donna had been an only child, her parents were long dead and if there were any aunts or uncles in the picture I never heard about them.

I made a snap decision not to tell the lady that I wasn’t Meredith’s biological father, and made plans to meet with her and Merry once I could arrange time off work and get a flight to LA lined up.

I could tell from the lady’s tone of voice that there were things she wasn’t telling me – maybe she didn’t know what had been going on in Merry’s life – but she sounded guarded.

At that moment, my reverie was interrupted by my cock, which had regained its strength under the light, but persistent stroking from Merry’s skilled hand.

“I want you to fuck me, Daddy,” she purred. “Make me your woman – and only yours.”

She had resumed stroking her pussy with her right hand, while jacking me softly with her left. I was looking up the road for some place where we might be able to stop and cool off the burning lust that was running rampant in the van’s cab.

And, lo and behold, I saw a big green sign in the distance and as we came up on it, I saw that it read, “Exit 69, 1 mile.” There was no town or highway number on the sign, just Exit 69.

I had to chuckle at how apropos that was. I wasn’t sure where it was an exit to, as we were in some of the most desolate country – southwestern Arizona – that I’d ever seen.

But I wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth, and as soon as the exit came into view I pulled off the interstate and found us on a dirt road leading into the desert.

About a mile or two up that road, then a half-mile up a road to the right, well out of sight from the highway, I stopped the van, turned it around, put it into park, levered the seat back as far as it would go and growled at Merry, “Come here, you little slut you.”

Merry squealed happily as she climbed over me. Grasping my cock by its base, she fit the head in her juicy slot then sank slowly down my purple boner.

Words cannot adequately describe the feeling of Merry’s tight, wet pussy as it enveloped my dick. She was tight, like I said, so it took her a couple of strokes before she could take it all, but take it she did.

“Ohhhhhhh, God, Daddy, that feels sooooooo gooooooood,” she panted.

I just grunted as I fucked my cock up into her quivering pussy, and she met my upward thrusts with a corkscrewing motion of her own that told me that despite her age this was an accomplished fornicator.

Somehow that made what we were doing all right in my twisted logic. I knew at some level that I was rationalizing, but we were way too far gone to stop. Our lust – our love – for each other had become a runaway locomotive.

Maybe it was to assure myself, and Merry, that this was for her, for us, as I reached for her shoulders and pulled her to me to kiss for the first time as lovers. Her mouth was voracious as our tongues dueled in ever-mounting passion. I said a silent prayer of thanks that I had already come once, so that I had a little more control than I would have had if I hadn’t already shot one load of cum in her mouth.

We were beyond words as we hurtled toward a climax that would seal us as one, our moans, groans and cries an intoxicant that drove us on.

I could feel my orgasm building, and I knew what I wanted, what I needed. Trying not to lose our connection, I picked up Merry’s small body and pulled myself up onto the car seat, while laying her onto her back.

I took one last look around to see if there were any vehicles approaching, but none appeared. However, the effort made my cock flop out of Merry’s bald pussy.

I gazed down at one of the most incredible sights a man could see, my daughter splayed naked on the seat, her wet, angry pussy gaping open. Her left leg dangled from the back of the seat as she gazed at me with loving, lustful eyes.

“Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me and make me come,” she whispered. “I need it.”

I was going to give her exactly what she wanted, what she needed. I held my throbbing, purple dick tightly in my fist, put the head to her opening and rammed it home with all the power I could muster.

This time there was no hesitation, no need for her to open up to me. I buried my cock right up to the hilt in her smoking hot cunt, reached down and gathered Merry into my arms and fucked my daughter into oblivion.

She gave a little, “ohh!” as I slid back into her slot and then there were nothing but incoherent grunts and sighs as I fucked Merry like a jackhammer. I was holding back – admirably, I thought – while I waited for the sign that she was approaching her peak.

And I didn’t have to wait long. I felt her whole body sort of tense up, and then with a sharp cry, she arched her back and cried out as her climax hit her like a bomb.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.