Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

“The audience for this production won’t know what hit them, you are so talented, Carol.”

My lovely sister asked, “Rann? Were you serious about wanting me to live with you? Don’t mess with me. Did you mean what you said?”

“Carol, I’ve meant every single word I’ve said to you today. I love you. I’ve lusted for you since you turned thirteen and I’ve loved you for at least the last three years ... but we have one big problem to discuss.”

“Yeah, Mom ... and Dad,” she said ever so softly.

“No, C, it’s our age difference. You’re only nineteen and I’m ... twenty-seven. I love you so much ... I would like to think deep in my heart that it isn’t a problem ... I want to know what you think?”

She appeared to think about it for a moment then turned to me and said, “I don’t care how old you are. If you were like 40 or something ... then I might be a little freaked out ... maybe.”

“Rann, our problem is our DNA -- It’s the same. We’re brother and sister ... society has had problems with ‘Incest’ for a very long time, and it’s illegal in every state and immoral in just about every society on earth.”

“But I ... don’t care about that, Carol. Not even ... a little bit,” I said, holding her tight.

“Neither do I ... really, Rann -- but what about Mom and Dad? Do we tell them? Do we tell anybody? Oh ... Rann, this would be such a difficult secret to keep from them.” She said now holding me tight and practically sobbing in my arms. “We couldn’t kiss or hold hands in front of them, or in public. I don’t know what to do about this?”

“I think I have a solution, Carol.”

Then I explained to her my idea of her living with me while going to SFU, and maybe me getting a larger apartment with three bedrooms. She agreed to the short-term plan of staying with me through the course of this show and any others we may be in together. She’s almost as devious as I am.

I tickled her and said, “You know what the musical is after WEST SIDE STORY, Blue Eyes?”

“No, Rann—what? Tell me?”

“It’s already been cast, but it’s SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS, little sister ... and I think they have to replace the girl originally cast as Dorcus?”

Giggling at the sound of that name, “Is that a singer ... or a dancer ... or both?” she asked, with her eyes glistening up at me.

Leaning over and kissing her on her neck I replied, “It can be whatever the director chooses, Carol. But if memory serves, the gal who left was a dancer. Now you’re more of a singer ... a really beautiful singer.”

“Oh, you!”

“Their rehearsals are tomorrow at four pm. Let’s go and see if you can get an audition?”

“What should I sing, Rann?” she asked, already sounding excited.

“Why don’t you sing ‘I Feel Pretty?’ It shows off your range and you are ... very pretty. We have the minus track, or you could just sing it acapella?”

“I’ll sing it acapella, Rann.”

She is so cute.

I said, “You want to run through it now, Blue Eyes?”

“No, I’m good. I’ll practice it on the way to the audition tomorrow. What about you, Rann? Are you going to see if something is available for you to do in ‘Brides’?”

She smiled at me, anticipating my answer.

“If it is, I’ll do something on the fly.”


“Carol?”

“Yes, Rann ... is something wrong?” She replied picking up on my despair a little.

“I think I was selfish.”

“When?”

“When we made love, I felt like ... like ... it was slam, bam – thank you, ma’am.”

“Do you love me? I mean really truly love me?”

“Yes,” I said quite declaratively, with a tear in my eye.

“Why are you crying?”

“Because I love ... love you ... so much ... when you’re around me I feel so good, and when you’re not, I feel ... yucky.”

“Yucky? My college educated brother and lover, with two Bachelor Degrees, can’t think of a better word than ... yucky?”

“I had a brain fart, OK ... C?”

She giggled.

“Well, then ... we have the whole night ahead of us to make you feel, un-yucky, Rann.”

Doing my best John Wayne impersonation, I said, “Well, what do you have on your mind, little lady?”

“You.”

She took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. What did I do to deserve her? She sat me down on the edge of the bed and started giving me soft little kisses all over my face, stopping every now and then to put a little pressure wherever her lips were touching.

I picked her up and sat her down on my lap. Although we were still both dressed, we could feel the heat from of us. I started returning the kisses, but I was making each one last a little longer than the previous one.

“Undress me, Rann?”

Without saying a word I started to remove the delicate blouse she had on. Like I’d explained earlier, I used to be such ... a ‘boob man’, but because of my sister, I’ve become an ‘eye guy’. It didn’t matter what she was wearing or not wearing. What attracted her to me were her amazing, incredible Big Blue Eyes.

I don’t think I’ve expressed how beautiful her eyes are and how red her hair is. When she was very little, her eyes reminded me of Liliana Mumy, the young redhead from the SANTA CLAUSE sequels. I haven’t seen her in much anything since, but now, at nineteen, my little Blue Eyes reminds me more of the redhead from GLEE, who also has those ‘come hither’ eyes. I can’t remember her name.

Her blouse was now completely off and she was reaching around her back to undo her bra. Those pert breasts are to die for ... I had my hands on them before she was through removing her bra.

Now that it was off, I leaned forward and using the back of my thumbs I rubbed the underside of both her breasts at the same time. I felt her shudder a little ... that must mean she likes it. I continued with my hands completely covering her breasts—I decide to use my thumbs on her nipples, pushing them and pulling on them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.