Bet Your Sweet Ass - Cover

Bet Your Sweet Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

“Oh, damn, it’s happening ... it’s actually happening ... Bernie’s winning in Michigan!” Natalie expressed her shock as Bernie Sanders actually took a decent lead in the Michigan Democratic Primary.

“Seems that someone’s ass is about to become mine!” I slapped my sister’s butt to make my point.

“Just did,” Aaron pointed out that CNN had now projected Bernie to win Michigan in a major upset.

“Pay up, sis,” I told Natalie, who screamed, jumped up, locked her lips on mine, and wrapped her legs around me.

“I’ll get the lube,” Bianca told us, my girlfriend making a point to wink at me as Natalie bent over in front of me now.

“I’ll bring the contract,” Mom announced.

“I’ll grab the camcorder,” Dad declared eagerly.

“I’ll spread my girlfriend’s cheeks,” Aaron laughed as he even started licking my sister’s bottom, much to her delight.

“Aaron, honey, make sure to get my cornhole nice and ready for that bro cock! Oh, God, that tickles!” Natalie moaned as she felt her boyfriend’s tongue lapping at the crack of her ass.

Bianca smeared the lube onto my cock and Natalie’s asshole, causing a sharp gasp from the coldness to escape my sister’s mouth right then. I then eased my dick, one inch at a time, into Natalie’s butt, making her bite her lower lip on tape as she felt my thick prick fill up her backdoor. I grabbed her hair as I took possession of what was now rightfully mine, my sister’s bottom, her rump, her backside, her tush. I owned her sweet ass ... it was mine and I was playing for keeps.

“Oh, fuck, bro! It’s big! It’s deep!” Natalie groaned and grunted as she took my cock as far inside her tight booty as she could stand.

“You love it, don’t ya, sis?” I demanded of my sister, who creamed herself already from the feeling of my dick balls deep inside her bunghole.

“Who gets my butt, though?” Mom asked, as she bent over next to Natalie.

“Aaron, I think. Dad, why don’t you sodomize Bianca?” I urged my father to bugger my girlfriend and my mother to take my sister’s boyfriend in her backdoor.

“Yes, young man, give it to Mama! Butt-fuck me!” Mom invited Aaron to schtupp her tightest hole from behind, a position that was rare for him.

Despite being more of a “cowgirl” kind of guy, Aaron definitely took Mom up on the opportunity to slip his cock up her ass, albeit with no shortage of lube. I loved her reaction to taking dick in the rear, though I was far more focused on sticking it to my sister anally, much to her delight. I also enjoyed the sight of Dad pounding Bianca, who moaned with satisfaction as he began using her booty for his pleasure. I was very glad that the camcorder was on a tripod now, since all six of us were busy being filmed during the sodomy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.