Bet Your Sweet Ass - Cover

Bet Your Sweet Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

“Wow, this stew is fucking awesome!” Aaron blurted, always being a fan of hearty food (not that the rest of us weren’t, but his chubbiness hinted at an even greater passion for it).

“That it is. That’s Mom’s famous beef stew. Dinty Moore, eat your heart out,” I chuckled, while Natalie and Bianca both giggled, Mom blushed a bit, and Dad coughed.

“Great balance of beef, veggies, and spuds, that’s the key, friends. And a very nice broth. Greta has never disappointed me, in the kitchen or the bedroom. I just hope that I never disappoint her. It’s a husband’s duty, after all,” Dad cleared his throat and made Mom blush even more.

“Oh, honey, I wouldn’t worry about that, especially since you came home a complete horndog! I don’t know what exactly came over you, other than the fact that I was naughty and so were the youngsters, but I’m glad that it did! Be honest, though ... is part of why you object to the idea of messing with any of them ... fear of ruining the parental bond, or is it ... more about social taboos?” Mom confronted Dad with surprising boldness, making him nearly spew the stew.

“Um ... well, I’ll admit that I’m ... attracted to Bianca for sure, but, yes, there’s a concern that it would mess up their future relationships ... and marriage. As well as our bond with the kids, of course. Sorry, with our adult offspring, now that they’re of age. I still have trouble accepting that they’re grown-ups now at times. Anyway, yes, there is a social taboo at work there...

“I mean, hell, can you picture how Natalie would feel in the morning if she had spent the night getting fucked by her old man? Or how you would feel after a session with Nathan? Aaron and Bianca are one thing ... they’re family now, but we didn’t raise them. The twins are another matter entirely! What brought this up ... I thought that you were opposed to this idea,” Dad sputtered and rambled a bit as he contemplated the prospect of parental intimacy with the twins or their significant others.

“So ... it would be cool to fuck Bianca and Aaron, then? I’m game if they are ... and if you guys really are,” I commented, making Mom snort a bit of her stew herself in amazement, “what about you, Natalie? It doesn’t hurt my ego. I’ve got two women who love me very much and I do a bit of bisexual soft swinging with my sister’s boyfriend. I’m secure enough not to let it trouble me.”

“What ... brought it up, honey, was looking at how excited the brother-sister incest made us both. That and your response to my gang-bang. And, yes, the way that you look at Bianca ... and the way that Aaron looks at me, to be brutally frank. So, yes, if no one objects, I’d like to at least be open to playing with the twins’ partners ... if they’re all okay with playing with us.

“It’s our second honeymoon, dear, and I’ve already opened the Pandora’s box of straying from our marriage and from social norms. We already have agreed to hall passes ... and we’ve been naked around the twins ... and their lovers ... and they have been nude around us as well. Would it really be such an awful thing to explore?” Mom proposed, making Aaron blush a bit and Bianca lick her lips.

“For that matter, what’s the real harm to incest, Mom and Dad? Nathan and I are doing it ... and we’re just fine since it happened. Would it really be so horrible? I mean, think of it ... do you really think that I’d start crying in my sleep tomorrow if I went to bed with either of you ... or that it would fuck Nathan up somehow? It’s just a bit of sexual ... deviancy, that’s all. Taboo for sure, but why? We’re all consenting adults. I wouldn’t oppose either of you fucking either of us,” Natalie waxed a bit more assertive than I expected of her.

“Same here, that’s for sure. You want any of us, as long as it was consensual, it’s perfectly fine with me. I certainly wouldn’t resist or decline any advances from you, Mrs. Sikorsky,” Aaron stated, making us all very hushed for a second, before Mom looked at Dad, and Dad nodded in favor.

“I guess that’s a yes to including you in the fun, Aaron, presumably to Bianca as well, if she’s interested in Larry, and remember to call me ‘Mom,’ now, of course. So ... we can at least use our hall passes with Aaron and Bianca, our future in-laws, if nothing else. We’ll have something in common with our twins, it would seem. That’s a start. Then we’ll see, of course, if we’re comfortable with more. Now ... perhaps Aaron would like to start, maybe he has something in mind?” Mom encouraged us now, while Dad became a bit red-faced, but also notably hard.

“Yes ... Mom ... I would like ... to try oral sex with you ... eating you out,” Aaron stammered, a bit flustered, but obviously excited now, even as he finished his stew, the last of us to be done.

“You ... want to eat my pussy? This old bush? Go for it, sonny. Give it a taste. I never got any complaints from Larry, not in all these years, so it can’t be too bad or yucky, can it?” Mom spread her thighs in her chair with a wild, wanton grin.

Aaron now stunned us all by crawling on his hands on knees toward her twat, whereupon he began gently kissing and licking at the lower pussy lips. Mom softly moaned, arching her back, with her toes curling just slightly at first. She began parting her lips a little, as if struggling to exhale, taking shallow breaths, especially as Aaron stuck his tongue inside her slit for the first time ever and licked the walls of her cunt. Shifting uncomfortably in her seat, Mom started turning a bit darker as she felt the engorged folds of her twat glisten with her juices at last.

“See ... Larry ... this is great! Please, can I keep him? He’ll make such a wonderful son-in-law, he clearly knows how to pleasure our daughter, not to mention Bianca, and I don’t want him to ever stop! Do you hear me, sweetie? You’re a real sweetheart ... you’re my licker now, aren’t you ... you love to eat, suck, and lick things, from pussy to stew, am I right? You’re a greedy little fucker, aren’t you? Don’t ... you ... dare ... stop!” Mom grit her teeth and bit her lower lip as she creamed herself on Aaron’s face.

“Wait, didn’t ... Dad cum inside you earlier? You haven’t washed that out, so ... Aaron’s eating Dad’s ... creampie?” Natalie asked excitedly, becoming noticeably wetter, even as she grabbed me and knelt to start sucking my cock.

Aaron just grinned and gave my sister a huge thumbs-up as he ate Mom out and now sucked on her clit. This just drove her wilder still, making her cream herself yet again while feeding Aaron Dad’s juices as well as her own. Aaron, evidently, really loved the creampie. He enjoyed licking up another man’s spunk from a woman’s twat. Whatever else, he had shown a useful skill and a very convenient kink for all of our interests.

“That he is, damn! He’s eating ... my cum out of your pussy, dear!” Dad grew even harder, as Bianca stunned us all by putting her mouth around his stiff rod.

“Sorry, but I just had to taste it from the source ... and to make it clear that I’m more than on board with this whole ... thing!” Bianca told us all, as she commence sucking Dad’s cock like it was a lollipop or something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.