Piss Whores in Training: Sharing Dani With My Boyfriend - Cover

Piss Whores in Training: Sharing Dani With My Boyfriend

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2017 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: Dani was so eager to join that I shared her with my boyfriend and Karissa to use and fill up

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Water Sports   .

We lay on the floor at Dani’s for a while, letting the feelings of recent orgasms subside, with Dani still curled up next to me, whereas Karissa rested her head on my chest. It was actually quite comfortable there, the shop had a thick, brown carpet that was soft enough to lay on, and coming down from the high of a wonderfully depraved and perverted fuck was just the best feeling. After a while, though, I noticed a different feeling, and stretched, my body suit now clinging tightly to my skin. I looked around at my new lovers and asked, into the silence of the shop: “Any of you girls hungry?”

It was getting close to lunch time, and Karissa didn’t have anything else to do anyway, so she was in. Dani had the look of a woman, whose hunger for lust and adventure had just awoken, and so she was intrigued and asked if she could accompany us. Of course I agreed, having hoped for her company anyway, and so soon the three of us were walking down the street, whatever wetness on our clothes remained was quickly drying in the sun.

I headed us towards a small pizzeria nearby, which I picked out for the great food they served, but also because I knew they had a small back room that would give us some privacy, and Gina, the owner, didn’t ask too many questions. On the way there, I called my boyfriend on the phone. “Hey Triss,” I said, as he picked up. “Wanna meet up for lunch at Gina’s? I’m bringing friends...” Of course, he had no objections, so I told him to bring a few ‘utilities’ from home. “You know, my favourite, and maybe something else you think we might need. Three girls have a lot of room, after all...”

Dani and Karissa looked at me puzzled, but didn’t ask. Maybe they thought it was too private, or maybe they liked the feeling of being already part of a plan, and the unknown made it all the more exciting. Whatever it was, I was sure we’d still have a lot of fun to come before the day was over.

Gina was a nice woman in her 50s, her black, curly hair showing many grey streaks, but her smile was always fresh and young. She was short and thin, almost wiry, with a great shaped body for her age, and a busy attitude. Just as we arrived, she greeted us already. “Ah, a table for the girls?” she asked welcoming. I nodded. “Yeah, can we have the room in the back, to be a little ... undisturbed?” I asked. She looked at me for a moment, then smiled broadly. “Of course,” she said. “Just tell me if there’s anything else I can do.” And with that she led us through the small restaurant into a chamber that barely had room for one table. A small, stained glass window let in some light.

We sat down on the benches that lined the alcove and giggled still, as we went through the menu. Just as we had ordered, Triss entered. The girls looked at him, partly suspicious, but partly intrigued, as he’s quite an attractive man - tall and thin, with just a hint of a belly, receding dark blonde hair that he had brushed back in a fashion that’s been 40 years out of style, giving him an air of old-school coolness. He also must be the last man on earth to still own (and wear) a jeans jacket, but in a way it looked good on the white t-shirt and faded jeans he was wearing.

He greeted us with a nod. “Hi,” he said, “I’m Triss.” I smiled at him, then said: “Triss is my boyfriend. I hope you don’t mind if he joins us.” Maybe they were a little too perplexed, because they didn’t answer right away. “Mmm ... not at all,” Dani finally said as he sat down on the bench next to her. “I’m Dani,” she told him, holding out her hand. He took it and looked her in the eyes for a moment. “Nice to meet you. I assume you and Kat are friends?” he replied. “ ... With benefits,” Karissa said, giggling. “I’m Karissa,” she introduced herself, also shaking his hand. He nodded. “I see,” was all he said.

While we were waiting for our food, I absently stirred my empty espresso cup, looking into Dani’s eyes, who was sitting across from me. “Well,” I said casually, “why don’t you two girls get below the table and have a little appetizer until the food gets here?” Dani looked puzzled, but Karissa slid down immediately and crawled underneath the table. I felt her rub against me, orienting herself, as Dani suddenly understood and with a wicked smile at me and Triss she squeezed herself down on the floor as well.

I couldn’t see what they were doing down there, but after a moment I could feel someone’s hands on my legs, running up to my pelvis. They skilfully opened my pants and, with a little help from myself, pulled them all the way down, immediately followed by a tongue, licking up the insides of my thighs. I felt soft hair brush along my legs, and slender fingers pulling my bodysuit aside, combing gently through my pubic hair and scratching slightly across my clit.

I was sliding forward on the seat, lolling on the bench as I tried to spread my legs wider, giving better access to the area between my legs. I did not go unrewarded. My clit was clenched between teeth, munched on, sucked on, licked all over and flicked with the tip of a tongue. Whoever was down there, she definitely loved to give pleasure with her mouth. I looked across the table and saw Triss getting a similar treatment. He was trying hard not to show anything, but sat slouched down in an almost uncomfortable position, with loud sucking noises emanating from underneath the table, only interrupted by the occasional gagging and moaning.

Knowing him, he probably tried to hold back as much as possible, not wanting to blow his load too soon, and so he grinned back at me, closing his eyes and humming quietly as he enjoyed the treatment. The girl between my legs went on to bring her fingers into play, and so the inside of my pussy began to get caressed by the gentle prodding and twisting of two slender fingers, exploring the musty secrets of my fuck cave. As her fingers probed me, the girl licked long and slow all over my pubes, which is one of the many little things that get me instantly wet.

In the middle of all this, Gina entered with the food. If she noticed anything, she did a great job at hiding it, as she only sat it down on the table and wished us a good appetite. Karissa and Dani both just got a salad, whereas I ordered pizza. Triss didn’t order anything except for his espresso. “Thank you,” I said, smiling up at Gina. “Can you do us a favour and make sure nobody comes in here for the next 30 minutes?” She raised her eyebrows, but knew better than to ask and only nodded. “Of course,” she answered, leaving us quietly and pulling the door closed behind herself.

“Come on out girls, it’s time to eat!” I said as she had left. The fingers pulled back out of me and soon, Karissa and Dani came crawling out from underneath the table. “Now, I think I need an appetizer as well, and since Karissa already got so much good stuff to drink today, maybe she can share it with us?” I said, motioning her to climb on top of the table. “Did you bring what I asked for?” I asked Triss as I watched get onto the table top, her skimpy mini skirt barely covering her butt. He nodded, reaching into the deep pockets of his jacket and pulling out my special favourite strapon dildo.

I leaned forward and dove between Karissa’s legs, who knelt on the table, arching back as I sucked hard on her delicious, soft labia. Her mini skirt slid up, baring her shaved pelvis when I already had my mouth full of pussy, clit and juice. Looking up, I could see Dani bending across her, kissing her passionately as she played with her tits. The small devil enjoyed getting all this attention. “So what is it?” I asked, slapping Karissa’s naked butt sharply and maybe a little harder than she expected. “Are you going to fill my mouth, or what?” She looked down, lowering her eyes as she pulled back her clit with her hand, making sure her pee hole pointed right at me. “Yes, miss,” she whispered.

Her pussy began to drip, then run, forming a small puddle underneath her on the table. Then it gushed, becoming a firm, strong, yellow stream. I dove, hungrily, between her legs again, feeling the warm, tart liquid in my lips and chin, before I collected it in my mouth. I swallowed a few gulps, enjoying the taste, thinking of how it was mostly from the piss she had drunken earlier, when both Dani and myself emptied our bladders in the piss-whore’s mouth. No wonder she squirted like she was about to burst!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.