Claudette Fucks the Parish Priest - Cover

Claudette Fucks the Parish Priest

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2002 by Katie McN. All rights reserved.

Erotica Sex Story: Claudette misses going to church and decides to join the local congregation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Clergy   .

“Hey Katie R, I used to go to church a lot when I lived in Canada and I kind of miss it. I’m thinking about dropping in at St. Paul’s and seeing what’s going on.”

“Suit yourself, Claudette, and like I always say, ‘Live free or kick ass’”.

“Thanks, Katie R. I’m off to see Father O’Brien. I’ll be back in time for dinner.”


“Thanks for seeing me, Father. I think I want to serve the Church again and hope you have some openings.”

“Of course we do, my dear. You should know we only let people be servers if they are very good and pretty much without sin. When was the last time you’ve been to confession?”

“It’s been over a year, Father. It sort of slipped my mind I guess.”

“Don’t worry, Claudette. I can hear your confession right now.”

I was dreading the question. I hadn’t been to church since I moved here from Canada. Well, that was all going to change. A quick confession and I’m free as a bird. The Catholic Church sure understands a girl like me.

“Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been a long time since my last Confession.”

“Why don’t you tell me your sins now?”

The first thing that came to mind was the Middle School Dance Katie R and I attended last week. We normally don’t go to school events, but Katie R’s mom made us. We figured we’d have a good time and could end the dance over early if we played our cards right.

We each put up five bucks for a winner take all game of Pants Stainer. In case you haven’t heard of the game, it’s real simple. You get some guy to dance with you and then you’re real friendly and stuff. A little touch on the back of the neck; a little boob rub on the chest; and, a little press against the boner a middle school boy starts getting when a girl with big tits and no bra asks him to dance. The next thing you know, his pants are stained. Way cool and it’s pretty easy in Middle School since the boys sometimes have accidents like that without any help at all.

The only way to win is through volume of course. Katie R and I are experts at this game and we figured we could clear out the room in a couple of hours if we put our minds to it.

We were averaging 90 to 120 seconds a guy. Blushing boys who couldn’t control themselves were slipping out of the dance hall and trying not to get noticed. Every once in awhile, I’d pretend to be shocked and shriek as the wet circle formed in the front of a boy’s pants and I thought I should get extra credit for the three teachers I nailed, but Katie R said no way.

When all the boys were gone the dance pretty much was over except for a few lesbians who decided to out themselves. We danced with them for awhile and they were able to control themselves a lot better than the boys.

“Tell me exactly how you did this, Claudette.”

“Okay, Father.”

It’s pretty routine actually. I wait until I see some guy sitting down at a table and go over and ask him to dance. If I bend over just right, he’s looking down my blouse and notices my tits looking back at him. They always want to dance then, even if they leave their girlfriend sitting there by herself.

Since most 14 year old boys haven’t seen a lot of boobs in person, they usually start getting a boner right away. Of course they want to dance close so no one can see it. I always pretend I don’t notice the boner pressing in on my pussy.

I snuggle up real close and hold one of his hands in mine. I put my other hand on his back and then let it trail up to his neck and I kind of let my fingers play around until I notice I’m getting a reaction. Since most of the boys in my school are short, it’s no problem at all letting my tongue sneak inside an ear or nipping at a lobe. Boys just go crazy when I play with them like that even though they know something could happen in their pants. They can’t do much about it though because if they back off everyone will see their boner making a tent in the front of their pants.

I’ve found the best way to finish a guy off is to rub my body back and forth while holding on real close. Since I’m not wearing a bra, he gets to feel my hot tits moving across his chest. My nipples always seem to get hard when I do this so he can feel them as they glide by. From time to time I’ll pull back to make sure he gets a good look through my transparent blouse. I also make sure that every time I move to the left his hand accidentally touches my tit. He always thinks he’s getting away with something because I pretend not to notice.

Well, the boy is done for in no time at all and I can feel his dick jumping around in his pants. Soon as it stops, I step back and point at the front of his pants and say, “What’s that?” Off he goes red faced and all trying to cover up his front and hoping none of his friends see him. I understand some boys have stayed overnight in the restroom just so no one would know what happened.

“Father O’Brien, where are your clothes?”

“Don’t worry about that, Claudette. It’s warm in here and I decided to get comfortable. Just close your eyes and think pure thoughts.”

“Father, do you think that was a bad sin?”

“I don’t think so, Claudette. You were just playing a game and not really doing anything bad. Tell me another sin.”

“I’m not sure that this one is real bad either, but I’ll tell you so you can decide.”

Katie R gives me all the money I could ever spend so I don’t work or anything like that. Her birthday arrived and I figured it would be nice if I used my own money to buy her a present. I knew she’d been eyeing a Digitalsexsation Machine with the Deluxe Dildo set and I figured I could get it for her.

Jobs never seem to work out for me and so I thought I’d do something else to raise the money. I was riding my bike down near 14th and Main when I saw a bunch of girls waving at cars. I didn’t know what they were up to, but I figured they had to be making good money based on how well they were dressed and all, but that’s another story.

Anyhow, I asked one of the girls what she was doing and she told me she was a physical therapy consultant. I didn’t know what that was and wondered if I could do it, too.

Well, it was no time at all before some really nice guy drove up and gave me a ride in his car. We didn’t go very far for some reason and when we pulled into the alley he asked me how much money I needed. I didn’t want to be greedy so I said I needed twenty bucks figuring I could raise the rest of the money babysitting or something.

He gave me the twenty and then said he wanted a blow job. Heck yes. If a guy is going to be nice enough to give me a ride in his car and help out with Katie R’s birthday present the least I can do is give him a little head. Why not? I like sucking cock a lot and so it wasn’t as if he wanted me to work for the money.

When I got back to the corner I saw the other girls were still waving at cars so I figured I’d give it another try. I sure was surprised at how many nice guys were driving by and before I knew it, I ended up with $320 and would have made more, but a couple of the guys only have five or ten dollars. I decided it wasn’t safe to be carrying that much money on the street so I hoped on my bike and headed back to the Stately Richardson Manor with enough money to buy two Digitalsexsation machines along with all the attachments and a server computer to run the devices. We just loved playing with them and it was a lot of fun letting a computer get us off five or six times an hour.

“Does that sound sinful to you, Father?”

“Raising money for your friend’s birthday present certainly isn’t, but tell me more about the machine. I’m not clear on that.”

“Sure, Father. It’s really neat and very high tech.”

The Digitalsexsation machine is something we found on the Internet. It connects to a computer and has a program that reads the words on the screen and if a certain word shows up, one of the devices operates in either slow, medium or fast mode.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we have to play this game nude because the devices attach to various parts of our bodies. There’s the nipple-squeezer, the pussy-plunger and the butt-teaser to name just a few of the choices. I guess you can figure out where those things are attached.

We started out in a chat room and tried to use sentences with the code words the machines were looking for. Every time one of the words showed up on a person’s screen the machine fired up the related device. I bet the people in the chat room wondered what happened when we switched over from regular sentences to just pussy, cunt, boob, tit, ass and so forth. I was able to hold out longer than Katie R and I won the game when she fell off her chair. I don’t think she minded losing though. She had the cutest smile on her face just before she passed out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.