Around the World in 80 Spanks - Cover

Around the World in 80 Spanks

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The idea for the World Tour of Spanking first entered Becky's fertile mind whilst bent over on stage participating in a local spanking exhibition that incorporated local talent in the presentation. She was focused on giving the audience their greatest thrill of the evening because she allowed the "Master of Ceremonies" to go beyond the spanking routine to show how to properly address a female exhibitionist from behind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Spanking enthusiast Becky Broadbeam had already been introduced to the spanking tour program right in her own country by practitioners with home-grown skills. She had taken it all on the lighted stage and lamented the fact that the overall atmosphere was more exhibitionistic rather than spanking fetish related.

She was ready to depart on the first leg of the fully paid up-front tour with the ferry ride over to France and was bent over the kitchen table taking her traveling spanking to remind her to behave whilst away from her husband’s cock.


Becky was ashamed of the fact she had already cheated on her husband one time with the huge black policeman holding the shackles and the short stick he used with such effective results in her deliciously formed hindquarters. She liked his rough attitude and his total disregard for her personal dignity by spanking her bottom with his hard calloused hands and slapping both her sensitive tits and her embarrassed face with both palms from different directions. Becky knew it was because she was addicted to uniformed men and the thought of an actual policeman setting her in shackles and stretching her out across back of a sofa was so exciting that she came before they even had a chance to begin. Her juices were running down her bare skin on the insides of her legs like she was a tiny girl unable to control her own bladder. It wasn’t her water, but actual female juices spilling out of her overly imaginative pussy that made her seem like a novice at the spanking game.

She looked over her shoulder at the huge black dong and wondered how the poor man was able to carry that thing around between his meaty legs like a piece of luggage that was too big to be pushed out of the way in almost every situation. Of course, with the opportunity presented, the big man humped her from behind and she was grateful he choose her pussy rather than her tiny sphincter because the latter was so tight and small that his entry would give her problems for the remainder of the week.

His forceful spurting deep inside her pussy was a lesson she would not forget for a long time. She knew it was imperative that she present her ass up high for his spirited spanking and vowed to shout out each repetition with a clear and sharp voice just like he liked it keeping him from punishing her in other places that she was not accustomed to receiving punishment of the sort that common criminals receive as a matter of course in their interaction with law enforcement officials. She watched him sniffing her knickers and actually wrapping them around his head like some trophy taken from a defeated enemy that would now bear the ordeal of submissive cooperation and a bare ass that was high in the air and ready to take whatever was dished out by the long arm of the law.


The kitchen table was slick with her juices and she knew her husband would have to clean it completely after he finished with her in the bent over position.

The sound of the hard spanking was punctuated by her recital of her little thank you speech and the clear count of the repetition. He was already up to twenty-two and she was only getting twenty-five because it was only an overnight trip. A long trip of several days demanded at least fifty whacks across her buttocks and she dreaded when they switched to either the flat wooden board or the thin narrow cane that sometimes raised a welt that lasted for days.

Her husband finished off the spanking portion of his early morning entertainment and she knew he was going to go for her private rear door entry because he slapped a huge gob of Vaseline on her anus and pushed it up inside with his middle and index fingers in a way that made her shout out with sudden anxiety.

He didn’t go up there too often because was a lot more interested in a submissive session of oral sex but sometimes he did it as a training exercise to reinforce his authority to guide her actions with other men. He liked to make her repeat promises over and over again as he pumped her tiny opening with his oversized cock. She could say those little phrases from memory no matter where she was or what she was doing. It was a form of indoctrination but she accepted it because there were some secrets she never told her husband like the time she had taken it all the way up the ass from the huge black cop.

Becky was grateful that her husband was thoughtful enough to push all the lubricant into her anus because without it she would have been limping the entire time she was on the spanking tour to Paris. A quick little enema after the anal session and she was good to go like everything was back to normal and the only sign of her ordeal was that her sphincter was still quivering at the slightest touch of human skin or something hard came near her bottom.

The city was absolutely beautiful in her eyes and she disregarded the changes that she refused to acknowledge like the sudden foreign element roaming the streets and the shops and the women that refused to pay any attention to the western styles of fashion because of some centuries old tradition that put them in a subservient status not equal to superior males.

Becky figured that by ignoring it, she would not have to contend with it and life would remain rosy and sweet for her just like in the old days of wine and roses. The tour bus was loaded on the ferry with a total of twenty passengers and the driver and the guide. The driver was French and spoke no English and the tour guide was English and spoke no French. It was an odd arrangement but it seemed to work because neither of them needed the other to do their job.

She sat up in the front row talking to the driver practicing her French to make it easier for her on the weekend trip. As a reward for his participation, she offered him private views of her bikini thong each time she crossed her legs and gave him a peek all the way up. She did her best to coordinate her visual gifts with the flow of traffic because the last thing she wanted was a head-on collision with her in the front seat. She had to confess his heated glances made her hot as a two dollar pistol and she knew her thong was already dripping wet with her need to get laid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.