Pregnant Patty - Cover

Pregnant Patty

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Knocked up teenager finds love in lots of ways in 1962.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   First   Pregnancy   .

Patty and I have lived next door to each other since we were born. She was an only child while I had a younger brother Timmy. She was quite a tomboy so when we were preadolescents we three did everything together. That included playing “doctor” in the treehouse my dad built for us quite a way back in our big yard.

We examined each other’s parts and she thought our little stiffies were cute. We were all fascinated by the way the other kind peed and played a few games with that as part of our innocent explorations.

When puberty struck, and of course her earlier than us, she was still like a sister and would talk to us about sex. It was in the early 60s and we were woefully ignorant. One day on the way home from school she said she wanted to talk to me out in the treehouse. We hadn’t been there in ages so I checked that the ladder was still good and took a clean blanket to put on the floor.

She was near tears and wanted to hold my hand as we talked. “I’m pregnant!” Shit, I didn’t even know she wasn’t a virgin. She continued, “I think about two months. There was an older guy that you don’t know who convinced me to try it and said I wouldn’t have any problems. We did it in his car about six times that I thought were safe but I was wrong. When I told him, he disappeared. I am afraid to tell my parents!”

I moved around to hug her as she bawled. When her tears slowed down she surprised the hell out of me with a French kiss, something I’d only heard about. After a few long wet ones she snuggled up to me and whispered, “You are my very best friend. Sex is fun and I’d like to share it with you. I’m already knocked up and going to hell so what difference does it make?”

We were Catholic and sex was a bad sin, we’d been told, but there was always confession. She had her hand on the crotch of my pants and felt my erection. “Feels like it has grown a lot since I last saw it. I know how to make it feel good. Please?”

I ask you, how could a fourteen-year-old boy turn down a request like that from his best friend? I said OK and she unzipped me. I was tangled in my undershorts but we managed. “Mmmm, so that is how they look all grown up. Feels bigger than my ex-boyfriend’s.”

“Didn’t you see his?”

“We did it in his car in the dark and not even undressed. It didn’t last very long either.”

We got naked and I explored her now-womanly parts. There was no belly swelling noticeable yet. I was fascinated by the fur above her slit as well as her small but distinct breasts. All that had not been there before, nor my pubes either. She moved down and took the end of my penis into her mouth and did things I had never felt before. Without warning I erupted but it didn’t bother her at all. She swallowed and said her boyfriend had taught her that and claimed every guy liked it. I heartily agreed but was reluctant to kiss her. My pecker stayed hard.

Patty laid back and opened her legs, bending them so her knees were up. “I’m ready for you. Please go inside me.” She helped me find the right place and held my buns to control my penetrations.

OMG, this beat the shit out of jacking off! She was hot and wet and felt like velvet on my erection. I held myself up and nibbled on her nipples as she kept my thrusts slow and deep.

“You fill me up SOOO good! Best ever! I love you! Push hard at the bottom. That gives me a special feeling.”

After a while I felt her shiver and let out some moaning sounds. That must be the special thing she was talking about that I later learned was an orgasm. She urged me to get mine and I shot so hard that my balls hurt. I didn’t resist her kiss now and it didn’t taste bad at all.

We met out in the treehouse every day after school. One day my younger brother saw us heading there and sneaked up the ladder after a bit. He watched wide-eyed as we fucked and when it was done climbed into the tree house and asked Patty if he could do that too. She was still aroused and said, “Why not?” From then on he joined us when he was home. Patty was loving all this attention and asked if my best friend Barry who also lived in the neighborhood would join in. Your damn right he wanted to.

Depending on our other after-school activities, any combination of us might be naked with her in the treehouse on any given day. It was blow jobs and fucking, nothing fancy. When I asked her what made her so horny, she said that sometimes happened when you were pregnant and anyway, she wanted to have all the fun she could while she could. But she liked me the best, she insisted.

Patty’s mom finally noticed that Patty wasn’t having periods and her shape was changing. The doctor confirmed it and the you woman was sent off to her aunt’s for the duration. Catholic Social Services were contacted for the adoption.

Our sweetie appreciated our acceptance and attention so she hooked us up with another neighbor girl her age named Ginny. She was a skinny blond virgin who had been very close to Patty and whose Mom had already put her on the Pill. She was raring to go and took on all three of us for her “maiden voyage”. Not much in the way of tits and sparse blond crotch fur but plenty of enthusiasm for anything we wanted to do. She even got into golden showers.

A month after the baby was born, Patty returned home. Her parents were still searching for the impregnator so we were above suspicion. As soon as she could get away from her family, we talked. There was lots to catch up on. My arms around her I said, “I sure have missed you.”

She kissed me and said, “Didn’t Ginny take good care of you? She said she did.”

“Yes, she’s turned into a hot little girl but lately my brother is getting the majority of her attention. I think they’re falling in love. Wasn’t the same as you though and I’m so glad you’re back.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.