Games 1: Niki and Friends - Cover

Games 1: Niki and Friends

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: The Center of Attention

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Center of Attention - Niki was enjoying her sophomore year of college. Having grown up more than a bit sheltered, her freshman year had left her with few friends, so when Cheyenne invited her to a party, she left her roommate Amber at home, and decided to try and meet some new people.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Laughing a bit, pausing as if she was considering it, Niki left the room, her slow walk seeming to indicate she was indifferent to her naked state. Returning a minute later, recently washed of Chuck’s residue, Niki looked around and tried to decide who she wanted to dare. Settling on Jeremy, victim of the last instigator, she turned, saying “Ok Jeremy, since you seem to have been quiet lately, what do you think? Truth or Dare hmm?” She stood there, naked as the day she was born, aching a bit from all the attention, and her recent orgasm in front of five, count em, five people, a couple of them practically strangers. ‘What a Night... ‘ she thought, but her own inner demon was urging her on, daring her to do more and more...

Jeremy’s shy eyes looked over the nearly naked girl, still seeing in his mind’s eye her face covered with cum, and answered, “Well, Dare I guess...”

Niki nodded, was pretty sure that the boys would usually, if not always, pick a dare. Thinking for a moment she said. “Your dare, then, is a choice. Either, let the three girls all slap your cock and balls 10 times, as hard as they like, and do not cry out. Or, whilst the girl of your choice gives you head, get both Ben and Chuck’s cock’s hard in your hands. At the same time. And we only suck as long as you are touching both of them.” Niki looked around, sure the boys would demand another dare, but she wondered if the incentive of oral sex was enough for Jeremy to even consider such a thing. In any event, the girls were likely to have a good time watching either activity.

He looked at her dumbfounded for a bit “I thought you were the sweet shy one...” he pondered for a moment, looking at the girls,.then turned to the guys “I’m sorry guys ... but I don’t wanna get hit 30 times in the balls ... I just have to barely hold on though so we will just close our eyes and I’ll try to cum fast” Ben and Chuck nodded “Don’t worry dude ... we can’t blame you for picking that one” Jeremy looked at Cheyenne (of course!). “I choose you” he said as he sat on the couch so she could kneel between his legs. Chuck and Ben stood to either side so Jeremy could loosely hold them once Cheyenne started.

Cheyenne sat up “Ohhh! Couldn’t get enough of me now huh” she teased as she knelt before him and greedily inhaled his cock down her throat, working his prick good and fast, slurping up the thick gooey saliva and rubbing his cock, her hands getting covered in her spit. “Holy fuck” Jeremy called out, squeezing his friend’s dicks by accident because just how damn good it felt having Cheyenne’s lips go to town on him

Niki watched, surprised that Jeremy chose that option, but enthralled, there was just something so ... hot about people doing things that they normally wouldn’t. She should know. As Jeremy reached out and began to lightly hold the other two boy’s cock’s, she watching Cheyenne get down, turning to her with a bit of a glance, as if to ask ‘Why do I have to do the dare, it was Niki’s job’

Cyndi moved closer, just to the side, where she could watch. “Hey Ben, watch closely! Doesn’t that make you want the same ... hmmm ... doesn’t your cock ache to be sucked?” she teased, eager to see all three cocks hard at the same time.

Sure enough, the thoughts she put in his mind, caused a physical reaction, and he muttered, “S-sorry Jeremy, but, um, fuck that’s hot!” As the other boy’s hand continued to hold him, his cock got harder.

Cyndi decided to make them work for it. “Oh! Jeremy, you can do more than hold it. Cheyenne slow down. If all he is going to do is hold it in is limp fingers like that, well, you should give him as good as he is giving hmmm...” Eyes lit up, she looked over at Niki, beckoning her over to the front row seat. “Besides! Maybe one of us will want a snack too!” she teased, looking over at Chuck, seeing if he was being affected or not.

Chuck was still hard from earlier so now both guys were hard in Jeremy’s hands. “Jeremy don’t stroke if you don’t wanna. But we won’t blame you if you do. It’s all worth it to avoid getting hit in the balls” Chuck says. Then Chuck looked at Cyndi, “If you want a snack then you gotta earn it.! No freebies” he smiled at Cyndi, and Niki, egging them on.

Cheyenne slowed down a bit with her mouth but still worked Jeremy’s cock with a good pace. She really enjoyed his prick in her mouth, was a perfect fit for her. Letting the strands of saliva drip to her perky tits, she worked to keep his long shaft wet and slick.

Jeremy was trying to relax and tune out Cyndi’s taunts so he could cum as quick as possible. Feeling Cheyenne’s tongue swirl around his tip was insanely pleasurable “Fuck ... fuck ... I’m so close...” he had to restrain himself from bucking his hips and shoving his cock down her throat.

While this was going on Chuck just looked down at cute Niki. His cock throbbed for her. Ben did the same for Cyndi.

Niki could feel her wetness returning as she watched the kinky scene in front of her. As Cheyenne pleased Jeremy’s long skinny cock with her mouth, she watched as the boy stroked the other two cocks, slowly, ineffectively to be sure, but stroked them enough to keep Cheyenne’s mouth busy on her. “He’s doing what we said Cheyenne, so go ahead, make him happy!” she said, as she watched her new friend accelerate her actions, eager to have him cum.

“Fuuuck! I’m cumming!” Jeremy finally let out as Cheyenne swallowed his throbbing member, letting him cum in her mouth, coating her tongue, making her feel his every pulse.

Cyndi moved over, getting her face close to Chuck’s balls, as she teased him, watching. ‘Bet you wish it was your dare hmmm...” she giggled, before sitting back, sensing the culmination, and sat back down across from Niki.

Ben could feel his cock hard, and ignoring the owner of the hand, feeling rather well stroked, but as his friend came in the girl’s mouth, he readily stepped back, eager to get away from anything that uncomfortable. Still, his cock was hard, and almost angry looking as it wavered there, affected by all the action in the crazy game.

“I’ll get everyone another drink ... Jeremy ... it’s your turn to ask someone...” Cheyenne said as she got back to her feet, comfortable in her complete nudity.

After a moment or two of recovery, Jeremy nodded and smiled “OK you cocky bitches” he teased “You have to say which guy has your favorite cock”. All three guys were hard already so it was the best time to judge. Adding - “Also say what it is you like about it”

Cyndi spoke first, smiling “Well, obviously, I like Jeremy’s, I mean. It was just right out there, but Ben’s, it is very thick ... and, um ... I like thick ... very much. They are so ... filling. So, well, I say Ben’s”

Cheyenne nodded, handing out drinks, ready to speak, “I was going to say Chuck’s, since his is the longest and thickest, but, it looked like it came sooo much all over Niki, I’m afraid that’s too much for me. I loved the way Jeremy came all over my tits, and I did just have it in my mouth, so, um. Sorry Ben ... but I’ll pick Jeremy...”

Niki was torn, she did not think she should tell the WHOLE truth, so she wondered exactly how to not look like she was making it up. “Chuck,.obviously...” she said, without much pause, “It was so hot. I um, well, want to see it do that again. And again...” she blushed, ignoring her own inner devil telling her she was just a little white liar

Ben looked at Niki suspiciously. “You look like you’re hiding something now ... I think there is something fishy about your answer.” Chuck was not surprised to hear Cheyenne pick Jeremy’s cock and the same for Cyndi choosing Ben.

Niki blushed caught, she never could tell a lie very well. Afraid of what they’d do if she did not tell the whole truth she blurted out, “Fine. All of them. They are all perfect. I’d take them all if I could! But if I have to pick one, that choice _is_ Chuck’s. That’s all! I swear!”

Cyndi and Cheyenne look at her surprised “Dirty gurl” Cheyenne said “But can’t blame you for your answer. They are all ‘Very Nice’” looking again at Chuck’s long thick prick. “Scary but nice”.

Jeremy thinks of the best way to word his dare “I dare you all. Either eat each other out. Or give us all blow jobs”

The girls looked at each other, then at the three cocks, and then back at each other. Cheyenne whispered to Niki, “I really want to taste you too! But I think they will lose their minds if we don’t ... you know ... give them some attention.”

Niki could feel the rush at the thought of a girl between her thighs, and nodded back eagerly. “Yes,.um, that would be nice. But I agree, probably best to make the boys happy. Although they always seem to like it when girls do this...” she said, leaning forward and kissing the side of Cheyenne’s neck. Her amped up sex drive was making her act so free, it almost scared her.

Cyndi speaks, “Ok, girls, shall we? Pointing to the boys. Round robin? Or just pick one until it comes... ?”

The other two looked at each other before Cheyenne snorted “As if you have to ask Niki! But, um. I don’t mind. They are all nice boys. Let’s, hmmm. Niki take Jeremy, I will take Chuck, and Cyndi you start with Ben. Move every 30 seconds? Or longer?”

Looking at each other the girls thought, Cyndi agreeing “Oh ... thirty seconds sounds good’, All the while, each of them were imagining touching and tasting three different pricks.

“No one better say ANYTHING about this to ANYONE” Cheyenne glared at the boys as she knelt before Chuck, looking at his very large cock from up close and personal like.

Turning to the boys, each girl lining up before their initial cockstart, they smiled “Ok ... since you asked SOOOOO nicely...”.

Jeremy didn’t think they would actually pick this option. He was hoping to see them lick one another for a bit. They sat on the couch and waited for the girls as they approached them. Their cocks poised and ready for play. As Cheyenne came up to Chuck he smiled and quipped “No promises on not covering you in cum. “ Cheyenne and Cyndi got to work, stretching their mouths around the two thicker cocks, hearing their gags fill the small room followed by the slurps was amazing “Just gotta last long enough to get one round from each at LEAST”

Cyndi eyed Ben’s thick, if a bit shorter, cock with avarice, eager to see how it would feel, and see if she could make him pop off after the way he had made them all play with each other. With one long slow steady push, she felt his thick knob press past her teeth, all the way to the back of her throat, stretching her jaws wide as she half gagged around it’s thickness. With a concentrated effort, she continued to slide her mouth up and down that beastly thick cock, coating it with her saliva, and making her jaws ache a bit, but she persevered, determined to get more. Her inner clock told her that time was coming up, so after one more long suckle, she sat back, calling ‘Time’

Niki’s eyes went wide with excitement, as she realized she was getting her own little wish, getting to do another dare, and getting to touch all the cocks, she was in dirty gurl heaven, though she blushed as she thought it. If her mother could see her now! She thought, as she opened her mouth, and let Jeremy’s long thin cock slide between her lips. As the head pressed against the back of her throat, she let her head bob up and down, once, twice, then three times Soon she could feel his cock thicken a bit, and the head began to swell. “Time” she heard from Cyndi, as she slowly let his cock slip free.

Cheyenne was making the best of her efforts with Chuck’s much larger cock, letting the head fill her mouth, and stroking his shaft with one hand whilst she held the other around the root. Dancing her tongue around the rim, she let him slowly push in, filling her so much she thought she would never get very much of it in. With small movements, she cracked her jaw a bit wider, and let another inch or so slide in, before swallowing and moving her head back up to the tip, and slowly back over the rim, letting her tongue taste everything, tease everything. “Time” she heard Cyndi say just as she slowly relaxed her jaw, trying to get a tad more inside.

“Time to switch!’ Cyndi said as she slipped away from Jeremy’s prick

Niki moved over to kneel in front of Ben, Cyndi slid over to Chuck and Cheyenne made her way Jeremy. Jeremy looked at the girl as she started sucking “So? Is it as good as you imagined, I hope so, since you picked me earlier”.

Chuck enjoyed having Cyndi’s choke down his cock but truth be told he wanted it to be Niki’s turn already. Seeing little Niki wrap herself around that thick dick made Ben’s cock look even bigger than before. ‘Fuck I would of never guessed this was gonna be how tonight turned out’ he thought as he enjoyed the naked girl’s oral attentions.

Cheyenne swiftly slid her mouth over the slenderer head of Jeremy’s cock, letting her tongue slide along its side as the head pushed farther and farther into her mouth. Grabbing his ass in both hands, she soon had her head bobbing up and down as hard and as fast as she could, knowing that the next round would be coming up soon. Stopping for a moment, suckling on the head as hard as she could, she let her tongue tease the tip, and tickle the slit as she worked her magic, sighing as she heard the call of “Time” once again.

Walking over on her knees, Niki let Ben’s fat cock push against the side of her face as she started by cupping his balls in both hands before opening her lips and letting the fat head slide in. She loved cock, the way it smelled, the way it shot semen, everything about it, and as his thick shaft slid into her mouth, she relaxed her jaw, letting the head push against the back of her throat, cracking her jaw wide, before sliding just a bit farther. Like a snake swallowing a rabbit, she was attacking the cock with every fiber of her being. Groaning, she heard “Time”, and slid her mouth off once again, though eyeing Chuck’s longer cock, and preparing herself to let it slide even farther inside of her.

Cyndi’s mouth was still feeling the stretching from Ben, so as she grabbed ahold of Chucks just as thick but longer cock, she knew she could at least get the head in. Lips stretched, she felt her mouth so full it was a wonder she could still breathe, but she pushed on a bit, letting her lips glide another inch down that impossibly long shaft, before returning to the top, and concentrating on the fleshy head. Suckling hard, she got lots of saliva flowing, trying to torture the head enough to get it to explode in her mouth ... With a gasp though, she gave in again, calling ‘Time’, and looking eagerly towards Jeremy’s cock.

Pausing for a moment, working their jaws a bit as they knelt and looked at each other, the girls smiled, sheepishly, having fun, but at the same time a bit shocked at their licentious behavior. “Let’s try the third time’s the charm switch!” Cyndi said, eyeing Jeremy’s long shaft. While she might prefer the stout thick Ben and his stout thick cock, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a smorgasbord of delights.

Cheyenne eyed Ben’s cock, and as it filled her mouth, she could feel it swelling even fatter. With increased effort, she increased her actions, sensing that he might be nearing his end, and curious to see if she could get it to pop first, she sucked a bit harder on the head. Before Ben was able to cum, almost immediately it seemed, she heard a groan from the side, and saw Niki’s face once again getting peppered.

Cyndi, finally able to relax her throat around Jeremy’s slimmer penis, sighed as it slid easily deep inside, her tongue feeling the fullness of his cock as she bobbed her head up and down. Above her she heard him grunt, and she increased her actions, imagining he was getting very close. As she felt the head swell, and the precum begin to ooze out faster, she heard Chuck’s groan, and she could see Niki getting her face covered once again.

Niki was familiar with Chuck’s large cock, but not having it in her mouth before, she was a bit unsure at first. However, as she felt it slide in, she immediately surrendered to its mastery of her, and dropping down, begging him to tower over her, she let her throat open wide, and felt his cock descend, pushing hard into her mouth. She held her head still, letting him begin to fuck her like an oral pussy. As his shaft kept stroking in hard, she felt it push against the back of her throat, before popping in with a mighty convulsion. As she gulped around the huge cock, now buried near chin deep inside of her, her throat and mouth closed around his shaft, and she felt it begin to explode. With a mighty groan, she felt it leave her lips, and soon she felt her face once again become attacked by globs of male juice.


The three boys took a moment to recoup themselves from their shared fun by the girls. Chuck was the first to speak “That was incredible, I think the guys should do the same now. Say who we like and then take turns eating them out” Jeremy and Ben nodded in agreement.

Niki’s wet face was not the only one with a bit of a nervous shocked look on it, as the three looked at each other, as if to be sure they were all ok with it, before turning back to the lads and nodding in agreement.

Ben looked at the three girls, “Well at first I liked Cheyenne the most. But, Cyndi has kinda won me over tonight”

Next was Jeremy, “I’m gonna say Cheyenne. I liked her at the start but thought she had a thing for Ben so I let it slide but now since they both changed their minds I’d say her for sure”

Chuck answered last. “Well I came into this not knowing any of the girls but I think it’s no secret that I choose Kiki, I mean Niki. I don’t know why I keep messing that up. Niki is my favorite. So sweet, and dirty at the same time”

“Um Ok, um, let’s do this. As long as you think you guys can find your way to the right spot!” Cheyenne said saucily, moving a bit away from the others and leaning back against the couch. Cyndi, seeing where her friend moved, chose the big overstuffed chair, leaning back, but keeping her legs together at the nonce “Just don’t go poking all around though. Try and be, you know, creatively nice first...”

Niki, still on a constant rollercoaster of erotic passion, licked her lips a bit, clearing off a bit of Chuck’s treat, before asking “Um, could I get a towel first?” looking around for something to clean up with, before staking out a spot on the carpet, intending to just lay down in the middle where everyone could see.

“I think one rule to change is how long we spend with each girl. Thirty seconds is not enough, how about a minute each?” Ben said, looking around as the others agreed “Sure!”

Ben went over to Cheyenne first, pulling her to the edge of the couch. Her scent was amazing. Kissing down her thighs to her slit, kissing up and down the sides of it before eventually kissing her swollen excited clit. He licked up slowly, letting the juices pour onto his tongue, and flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue at the end. He repeated this over and over to try and really teased her.

Chuck went to Cyndi and went right for her pussy, wrapping his lips around her swollen mound. Burying his tongue deep in her warmth. She tasted so sweet he lapped at her insides to try and drink as much of her sweetness as he could.

Jeremy laid down between little Niki’s legs on the ground, thankfully he wasn’t quite so hard now, making it easier to lay like this without crushing his prick. He wrapped his arm around one of her legs so his fingers could play with her clit while he licked up and down her cunny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.